Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 34. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
For me my technique is to follow reputable bounty managers specially those with positive remarks and has a good trust ratings. I follow them on telegrams to get the latest news on their bounty campaigns that they are currently managing. I have been doing that lately and I have been getting good results and no scam or failed ico.
Activity: 32
July 27, 2018, 12:29:34 AM
you should know about project is upgraded technology are not and join all ICO related groups then you have some idea about ICO   
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
Before investment you should read white paper and also look at following points.

The team
The Role of the Token in the Project
The Terms of the ICO Itself
The Roadmap
The Community Surrounding the Project
I recommended to invest in kleyn bank,

Kleyn Bank is a fully digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Swiss Govt requirements. Kleyn Bank also confirms full regulation from local authorities of the other countries.
Activity: 86
July 27, 2018, 12:09:06 AM
I think before picking an ICO to contribute, so be it speculator must do an appropriate fundamental research to assess what the ICO is extremely about, intensive perusing of the white paper shoukd likewise be useful.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 07:11:43 AM
Come read, check out the white paper, technical documents and ratings.
icodrops.com

icoholder.com

icobazaar.com

icobench.com

icorating.com

tokenmarket.net

tokentops.com

Astra Platform & Gemstra Token
A smart contract token economy that unlocks social selling for the $24 Trillion retail market.
The Astra Platform is a technological infrastructure for retailers and brands to integrate with and build a social selling channel. Our solution democratizes the model to promote equity between sellers, retailers, and brands.

https://gemstra.com/
Activity: 47
July 24, 2018, 07:04:41 AM
The purpose of the project should be as clear as possible, and the plus points if there are some advisors (on the ICO reviewers platform) who give good reviews on the project.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
Read the whitepaper and do your research. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 108
July 23, 2018, 10:52:20 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

Study the people behind the ICO, team members must display expertise in their respective roles and have proven track records and experience in the industry that they seek to disrupt. Evaluate the technology. Proofs of concept are  critical in showcasing that these ventures know what they are doing therefore you should check to see if the ICO has an MVP or Beta project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 23, 2018, 09:45:53 PM
Choosing the best ICO has become one of the crucial aspect in crypto due to the frequent failure of some projects on the market. It is always very necessary to perform a personal study on the ICO before investing, thus, reading thoroughly the whitepaper. Look out for the idea behind the ICO and seek for its feasibility on the market. Will the idea gain the attention of investors on the market?
Activity: 89
July 23, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
i can feel that  very hard to choose good ico recently since there are so many of them,but i see that  the ones that are community driven or really supported by the community can really become gold mines
Activity: 67
July 23, 2018, 09:35:30 PM
For me there is only 2 things that matter:
1. Community
Honestly the people decide it all. The projects can be great if it has decent goals and leaders. But I find the ones that are community driven or really supported by the community can really become great.

2. A transparent team
This is mostly for avoiding scams. Its also for determining how experienced are the founders, development teams,...
So that you can tell whether they are going to be successful or not.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
July 23, 2018, 09:29:24 PM
Choosing a good ICO can be really tricky as their are too many scam or bad projects around.
Ideally it is important to know that there is a good chance that every single project has a great whitepaper and also an amazing concept, so there are Certain points to look for in a project that will probably be legit and successful.
1. Working Products
2. A Genuinely All-star team and advisors
3. Good Token Metrics
4. A transparent and progressive roadmap
5. Very Little or no bonuses
6. Hardcap lower than 30million
7. Blockchain projects are best
8. Large organic community

If you follow this set of guidelines to the letter and take all necessary precautions, then the project will most likely be a successful one.
Activity: 38
July 23, 2018, 08:39:52 PM
it is all vital thought to break down on the grounds that one little investigation you get ICO that does not deliver anything other than rather I might suspect a considerable measure of perusing in the gathering and each other inquiry and answer you can know and ask the ICO is great with what sort of group
Activity: 50
July 23, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
 I try to be careful with choosing those good ones. Another consideration is the objective of the the developers, if I see a well-planned objective where the goals can be realistically met, then that can be a good indicator that the project is good.
Activity: 104
July 23, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
In fact, choosing a good project is not so simple, even the best project in the opinion of experts can get the status of a scam. So I take the amount, if one shoots, then I pay back the investments and remain in the black.
Activity: 34
July 22, 2018, 05:29:24 AM
Try to carry out a proper preliminary research to evaluate what the ICO is really all about, thorough reading of the white paper shoukd also be helpful to choose good ICO
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Crypto_Walet
July 22, 2018, 01:10:39 AM
I prefer to choose that ICO's which has a real founders,  escrow and  high motivation not only in money
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 01:00:37 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

One basic factor I look into when looking or choosing an ICO or project is the manager. A credible manager is very important in selecting projects because this gives a higher probability for earning profit. A manager with a good ICO track record gives more legitimacy to the project. Checking the team comes second for me.
Activity: 21
July 22, 2018, 12:58:02 AM

What is important is that community support and community-based ecosystems are feasible, see who their team is really?
Activity: 53
July 22, 2018, 12:55:17 AM
If you want to choose a good ICO, first of all, you must investigate the team behind (I mean here team members and advisors). Cause the concept might be very good but the key role in the project success is its implementation by the people. So the first thing you should do is to have a look at the experience of the team and the project that they have taken part before. Also, you will know about success by observing fundraising campaign and how quickly it is processing. After this, you can make a grounded decision on the investment strategy
Pages:
Jump to: