Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 35. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 22, 2018, 12:54:10 AM
It's not easy to choose a good ICO because we must doing some research before we jump into it. We must read the whitepaper, see the roadmap, know about the team projects, the token supply, and don't forget about the ICO reviews from many ICO Review website such as ICO Bench.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 12:47:43 AM
I have a bad experience in choosing a good ico, then I didn't check the team from the ico project, eventually the project is not good, and I think a good ico project is ico project that has a good team too.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 12:30:40 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

There are lots of ICO nowadays and it is not easy to distinguished if an ICO is good or not. Just try the elements you just mention. 😊
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 12:18:49 AM
The main thing I will consider about joining abundance crusades is the point at which it is overseen by higher positioned discussion individuals since great ICOs have no issue with reserves since it ought to be upheld by some great organizations so if an ICO or binti battle is overseen by more up to date individuals like amateur or Jr individuals at that point I'm avoiding them yet rather search for other great ICOs to join abundance battles.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:45:45 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

The most important thing right now, with the amount of scammers out there, is to check the team behind the project, search for them on social media and see for yourself if they are not taking the identity of someone else, after that research what they are promoting, if it has a promising future.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
I suggest to you ask your friend w have idea to ICO or ask her/him how to choose a good ICO because many ICO now is not legit and that is my suggestion to you and to others.
Activity: 179
July 19, 2018, 06:57:54 PM
yeah that's true it's a little bit hard work to find a good ICO . focus on famous ones and study the concept , team and their activities , marketing strategies etc. you'll find the good ones with the experience
Activity: 854
July 19, 2018, 06:42:02 PM
You have already listed some of the things that need to be considered. First factor to be considered is the team. A genuine team will produce a genuine project. So research thoroughly into the team. Then read the whitepaper, where other info about the project can be found. Ensure it has a good product.
Activity: 304
July 19, 2018, 06:25:51 PM
ICO selection is a very difficult work. If you`re newbie stick to learning, you can find some trusted investment pool but while you can't analyse information efficient it's very risky. Meanwhile, try to get more experience from history of ICO and make your own strategy. You can watch some videos and reviews. But don't trust them 100%, read them carefully and after check this info by yourself. Do your homework. And step by step you will create your profitable strategy for ICO investments.

If you interested here is our blog where we create content about everyday news as well as ICO reviews. Check it.
https://steemit.com/@icotelegraph
Activity: 24
July 19, 2018, 08:33:58 AM
Regarding good sites for professionals searching for effective tokens offerings are cryptocompare and renewed related trustable locations.
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 03:47:22 AM
Choosing or Finding real ICO is difficult, review one by one and reading whitepaper is boring. My suggestion to you is to know the team development of the ICO, know them pesonally. I'm joining on ICO like GCOX because so many celebraties to invest in this project, It will sure that the project has a fund to develop the project.
Activity: 95
July 19, 2018, 03:44:18 AM
Use a rating site like icobench to get a good rating and also choose a good ico. susai with ico we want to invest.
because there is usually a choice of platfrom to choose according to ourselves.but also can do their own evaluation by looking at the team and also their experience Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 03:42:20 AM
i think, to choose a Good ICO, you need to do research on all information about that ICO: team behind the project, value of the project, white paper, the plan, information on webs, facebook, forums...and you should ask for luck . Not easy ,  when a team of professionals does the analytical analysis and the chances of choosing a good project clearly increase! yes they take their % but the risks are much less . I think it is good solution  Grin Grin
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 03:21:27 AM
in order to choose good ico with good rating, we can choose from icorating.com in this website we can get good rating ico
Activity: 69
July 19, 2018, 03:08:16 AM
I agree with what you mentioned all that, I just add it. follow ICO the soft cap has been achieved, usually a good ICO to include sales achievement on their website and my advice follow bounty manager already has credibility in this forume. My recommendation for you is the Amazix Team, the average project they do is good.
Activity: 88
July 19, 2018, 12:38:21 AM
Even if you choose a good ico. The current market trend is not very good. Your return on investment is still low. So I don't recommend investing in any ico
Activity: 845
July 19, 2018, 12:35:08 AM
There are 2 things I noticed when join ICOs, first is the ICO rating, certainly not just from a single source rating but some, and the second is reading whitepaper, I've read whitepapers that are just copies of other projects so I'm pretty sure that the project is scam and proven.
Activity: 99
July 19, 2018, 12:22:36 AM
actually, it's a good ico that it is difficult because now there are some ico that looks good but even a scam and vice versa, ico that seems to have no good prospects or bad even success. but there are two things that must be checked before participating in an ico, the whitepaper is the first thing that is checked, because in whitepaper there is information about the ico, and the information is very important information, and the second thing that should be in check is the team that works behind the ico
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
July 19, 2018, 12:22:01 AM

The best thing to do in order to find a better ico is to look for its white paper in order to determine if the coin is really profitable for long term investment or not.
Activity: 124
July 19, 2018, 12:04:39 AM

if you want to find a good ico, you should pay attention to the following:
1. team must be experienced and already widely known people
2. have a good project
3. has a lot of media coverage
4. many telegram members
Pages:
Jump to: