Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 38. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 152
July 17, 2018, 02:51:34 AM
Do your own research.
I think a good ICO comes from the team behind it. I always look for team first and and check the concept of their project.
The concept of a project that is unique that no other major competitor is involved can be a good sign that it will succeed.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 02:46:31 AM
It is said that that Google can be very helpful at times) There are thousands of video guides and articles devoted to finding a good ICO and  correct investments. Stop asking it here, pls  Wink
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 02:30:47 AM
Maybe it is not easy to know which is the good ico.
But you can do some research, see their website first.
A good ico showing their team with the real picture, and the team has a good experience too.
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 02:03:12 AM
When thinking of joining an ICO you have to first look at the team. If they have no history in the crypto community, been involved with other coins, then I'll just wait for the exchange. If they do, I looke at how much dedication they put into their previous coin. That simplifies the process for me, and can garantee it's not a scam.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 17, 2018, 02:02:54 AM
Now it's a lot of ICO appear you have to be choosy choose it, make sure the project is potentially what not, the team involved, the purpose of the project, you can ask with more experienced people, learn to really understand it
I think that the right to study the project. Not one thing, but just to get acquainted with the project and draw their own conclusions. The more time you spend, the better you know the project and know for sure that it will not be a fraud.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
July 17, 2018, 01:56:21 AM
You can shoose good ico by manage good team and have trust owner, you know which one trust ico owner and they have experience before at another ico was success, you have run away from ico ahve manage by new owner on ico project and he do not have great team and experience about how to run an ico project.
Activity: 378
July 17, 2018, 01:52:30 AM
If their ITO or ICO have a purpose like anything that you will use it and pay from their coin and token so that project might be have a future because their product will acceptable to all people and use around the world.
Activity: 420
July 17, 2018, 01:50:28 AM
Now it's a lot of ICO appear you have to be choosy choose it, make sure the project is potentially what not, the team involved, the purpose of the project, you can ask with more experienced people, learn to really understand it
Activity: 198
July 17, 2018, 01:49:00 AM
Picking a Good ICO is in all likelihood by examining a ton about every last one of them. In the event that you question on some of them possibly you should look for assistance from whom you assume that likewise do this sort of movement. Likewise, if the promotion is being flowing among to our kindred bitcointalk clients.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 01:43:44 AM
I'm somewhat of a newbie, but from what I've seen so far, read is that with the current market it's better to just wait for the coin to go to an exchange. A lot less risk, because you better determine if it was a scam or not.
Activity: 154
July 17, 2018, 01:37:45 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

I find it very difficult to find a good ico, too much ico a scam. and I can not tell which ico is a scam and who is not. I listen to many opinions from people but when I apply still get ico scam. What should I do.
Activity: 108
July 16, 2018, 09:49:34 PM
Good ico must have one condition. It must have good team members.
Second, detailed future plans, and white papers.
Activity: 37
July 16, 2018, 09:46:57 PM
That's hard because there are so many projects. You can base on the review of famous investors or look at the evaluation community on the project
Activity: 106
July 16, 2018, 09:44:57 PM
In my own opinion to choose a good ICO you must consider studying their project and researching the team behind it. By the way? have you heard about VLUX? Try checking them out. https://vlux.io/  Smiley
Activity: 40
July 16, 2018, 09:06:48 PM
It must act naturally efgort. You need to explore about the ICO. Read their whitepaper, visit their site and read their vision and the entire task. Essentially you will have a self judgment whether the ICO's thought/venture is achievable or not. You can likewise reas criticisms. Those are the focuses that can encourage you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
July 15, 2018, 02:04:46 AM
For me jus look at their website ..how many token hasbeen sold out and how about their parnet..i just primary to choose ico that have many partner at their program.for other primary to choose maybe i not have experience..for simple choose ico program just for join bounty program
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
July 15, 2018, 01:58:08 AM
For good ICOs you should check all the social links and check white papers and should observe the twitter activities and check ranking in ico ranking sites.
Activity: 34
July 14, 2018, 07:55:17 PM
The vital thing is about the network bolster and recollect the member isn't just yours and after that another individuals will attempt to do a similar push to pick up the potential interest in the promising ico. This is the reason I was searching for those ico which increased enormous help simply like experty with very nearly 10k part in the social grup or even swissborg.
Activity: 86
July 14, 2018, 07:54:42 PM
Use a rating site like icobench to get a good rating and also choose a good ico. susai with ico we want to invest.
because there is usually a choice of platfrom to choose according to ourselves.but also can do their own evaluation by looking at the team and also their experience
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 07:50:23 PM
First of all, I pay attention to the team. If the team is strong and responsive, there is a great chance that the project will succeed and take a strong position in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: