Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 4. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 06:18:19 PM
First thing is know the people behind them.
It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 06:15:44 PM
Never rely on ICO Review sites be most of them are biased ratings comes from paid reviewers to boost their popularity to investors which is bad that's why you need to do your own research specially about the team members ,advisors and also the projects unique solutions . If you are looking for good ICO to invest with i would suggest Gemstra a blockchain based social selling martketplace where Astra will act as a smart contract platform and its tokenize asset the GMS Tokens will allows users to get discounts for using such tokens and it can also be used to reward community for good interaction with the platform . In fact they secured a lot of partnership throughout Asia much likely in China which is very reassuring !
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
September 28, 2018, 06:13:46 PM
the best way to choose ico is to read the whitepaper, team, and roadmap. You can also visit the ico rating website as your reference.
Don't rely on that website to give you the information that you need to invest in a coin. Read the Whitepaper.

Whitepaper is also very easy to counterfeit and often copied from other projects, even TRON has been accused of copying some documents from other whitepaper. Also whitepaper is just words, it is not the only thing to choose the project

I agree with you that white paper is just words that can be faked or stolen, so you need to pay special attention to such factors as the team and partners of the project. First of all, check whether the project has a real team or fakes, and do the same with partners. If the team is real then you need to make sure that it has experience, and whether the partners have an attitude towards the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 06:02:18 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

I don’t think there is an easy way to figure out which ICO is really good other than researching.
Probably you can also rely on suggestions from someone trusted but there is always risk.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
September 28, 2018, 05:51:23 PM
Find a professional analyst who knows how to do it, I did so and now I always deal with only the most promising projects. He defines them according to very many criteria and always turns out to be right.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
September 25, 2018, 02:09:19 PM
The problem with all ICOs is that there is no single token registry and in theory any ICO can release an unlimited number of tokens. This problem is also talked about. State authorities even want to regulate the release of tokens, in order to regulate the incomes of citizens and taxation at the same time.
Activity: 262
September 25, 2018, 10:22:02 AM
Now it is very difficult to find an ICO that will bring you money. Those projects that are carried out by a team that has a successful implementation experience are redeemed by large investors and it is difficult for ordinary people to invest at least 1 ETH there.
The remaining ICO projects carry great risks and it takes a long time to study the project and its team.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
September 25, 2018, 01:03:40 AM
You need to have good experience in this, otherwise you will not be able to find good projects. Try to analyze projects, but not invest in them, and then see what happens.
Activity: 133
September 24, 2018, 06:01:14 PM
the best way to choose ico is to read the whitepaper, team, and roadmap. You can also visit the ico rating website as your reference.
Don't rely on that website to give you the information that you need to invest in a coin. Read the Whitepaper.

Whitepaper is also very easy to counterfeit and often copied from other projects, even TRON has been accused of copying some documents from other whitepaper. Also whitepaper is just words, it is not the only thing to choose the project
Whitepaper does not really mean anything. good ICO, this is when people are not afraid to show for example their real faces and at least give interviews.
Activity: 448
September 24, 2018, 04:37:45 PM
I personally use review sites to get an overview of what the project is about, I don't leave everything to those sites because I know they can be manipulated, then I read the whitepaper and the community, they are usually in discord or telegram, so if I feel like everything is okay, I start the investment.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

of course, but only from whitepaper we can know what the project is. whitepaper explains anything that investor should know. that's why whitepaper must be read by investor or another stakeholder
in the other side, there are many things that affect on ICO. we must consider others too such as team, roadmap, community, etc
Activity: 262
September 24, 2018, 04:11:21 PM
No good ICO. Do not participate in them. Most ICOs are scammers, and they are becoming more and more every day. I decided not to participate more in ICO.
Tokens of promising projects can then be bought from bounty hunters at a reduced price.
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 05:18:49 PM
My advice is to look directly at the team, if the team is usually a good project shoots very well, and the second is a product
Activity: 224
September 23, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
It's really hard nowadays since there are tons of ICOs . there's no granted rule . All you can do is just to study the project very well then you can decide .
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 05:07:33 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
it is like art you need to trut your inner voice and your intuition and look at the facts as well with cold blood
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 23, 2018, 05:06:14 PM
Look out for the team behind the project, the purpose of the project, timing , the reward for it members, and the relevance of the project to the community at large.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
Just an eternal question about which I think you can already write a few books that will consist of the same answers. Do the analysis.
copper member
Activity: 253
September 23, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
For choosing a good investment for yours dont run behind the paid youtube channels or ico rating sites. Instead do your own research regarding team members , idea behind the project , a professional looking Whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 23, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:34:32 PM
I will say on behalf of me the method i select my ICO is to examine the project and therefore the downside it's meant to resolve, then i will be able to check their team members and see if they have already got connected expertise within the project they need to {make} then i will be able to check the community read and opinion concerning the project then i will be able to make my call.
Pages:
Jump to: