Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 5. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

Just looked at their website and read there information the white paper and road mao of their projects and especially their team member's if they are active to support also their project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:05:03 PM
Choose it with the team. If several people look at the project from many sides and consider that it is worthy of investment, the chance of success is higher.
Activity: 308
September 23, 2018, 03:34:21 PM
there's so many ICOs around there that have potential, but most of  ICOs now are scams and its pretty hard to dertermine if an ICOs is genuine or not. inorder to not get scammed by those ICOs first you need some research, check the company's backround, check the white paper, check the team, and see if they have prgress or not.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
September 23, 2018, 03:31:31 PM
some important points that can be taken into consideration and reference for selecting and sorting out good ICOs, look at the whitepaper, look at Rodmap, open the website, monitor who the support team is, including who the Investor is, also monitor the available allocations, don't forget select Developer with Plus-truss pin.

All the above plus check how the community managers behave on telegram, are they helpful if you ask a legit question, or do they ban you. If they can not answer properly why their hard cap is justified or what happens if the coins remain unsold, then don't have clear road map.
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
The most basic rule is not to trust anyone. Do not trust sites, bloggers, mostly they all benefit from their ratings and scores. The most basic is the team, do not look at investment funds, only the team.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 02:04:01 PM
the best way to choose ico is to read the whitepaper, team, and roadmap. You can also visit the ico rating website as your reference.
Don't rely on that website to give you the information that you need to invest in a coin. Read the Whitepaper.
Activity: 364
September 23, 2018, 12:54:01 PM
some important points that can be taken into consideration and reference for selecting and sorting out good ICOs, look at the whitepaper, look at Rodmap, open the website, monitor who the support team is, including who the Investor is, also monitor the available allocations, don't forget select Developer with Plus-truss pin.
Activity: 243
September 23, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
the best way to choose ico is to read the whitepaper, team, and roadmap. You can also visit the ico rating website as your reference.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 23, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
Choosing ICO is a very important step and I think that it is always a nervous process, even if you have been doing it for a long long time.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 03:20:49 PM
There is no option to indentify the best ICO but research and gathers knowledge. If you don’t want get scam you have to research. It’s not easy to get scam by an ICO, before making decision to invest in ICO make sure that it has a good developer team and the project is good and realistic. For Good ICO check this list Product how effective could it get in real time developer team how experience and their influence, carefully read whitepaper understand the business roll out process and 100% grammatically correct. Make sure that their team member expert on crypto currency. Checking the team member background. Browsing to find information about the opinions of people about ICO you want to follow. If many people give a positive impression then the ICO is good another this check out that their goal and vision. The goal should be achievable and not only be put in imagination. Check if the team has the capabilities of doing that project by checking background.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
I think the most important thing is team members. A good team must have mature working experience. So even if the market trend goes down. Good projects do not underperform in the market.
Activity: 307
September 21, 2018, 12:12:56 PM
It is necessary to pay attention to: the team, the product, how the product will be applied, the partners of the project. I chose the project Aergo, this is a very strong and promising project. His advantages: Aergo is backed by Blocko, who has built a proven blockchain enterprise product with over 25m users worldwide; Potential network adoption by leveraging Blocko’s clientele base; The team has both relevant commercial and technical experience to achieve project milestones; A well-blended enterprise suite of solutions that bridges the gap for businesses utilising blockchain.
Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
I usually choose good ico by reading the whitepaper project, ensuring their products are good and much sought after by investors. see the team's track record. see also the project roadmap so that we can see their future plans.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
The best way is to first analyse and study the white paper of that particular bounty project. The white paper entails most aspect of whether can determine whether good or not which include the team behind that project is the best aspect to consider, the road map, the exchangers and partnerships expected in the future.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 03:47:02 PM
choosing an ICO project requires serious consideration by looking at some powerful elements convincing to succeed. but there are many ICO scams that make us lose even benefit developers and without getting tokens. I am still learning a lot for that and looking for broad insights, if in my opinion a convincing element is from the product and the management team.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 03:29:26 PM
It is up to you, you will have a lot of experience if you have invested many ICOs since the end of last year. I will share the experience I have, should not invest in projects without link to the linkedin team, scamer often scam this way and copy the whitepaper
Activity: 448
September 20, 2018, 02:23:40 PM
In this tread we have the opinion of each way of looking at a convincing ICO to participate. we know that out of what percentage of larger ICO projects fail and we have to be careful about choosing. I myself am not very smart because sometimes as the project runs it can stop. maybe more precisely the good elements seen from the product and the development team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 02:14:54 PM
Personally, I pay attention first of all to the legality of the project and all its documents. Secondly, the developer and the team, they give life to the project. And three, this is market capitalization
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
Checking the whitepaper to know how professional an ICO can be is high advisable. Know the roadmap so you anticipate how long you will hodl the coin. It will also helps if you do some research about the CEO and the team.
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
It is very difficult to make it now. Sometimes it is even difficult to define experts in the field of ico, the project is how good or on the contrary you should not participate in it.
Pages:
Jump to: