Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 53. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
3 words - research, research and research  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 05:10:37 PM
You should definitely do your research before you choose. Learn about their roadmap, their prices and promises. Also see how they exchange info with members. Do they provide updates? keep you posted? If you trust the team, and they can maintain this trust, then it's a good ICO project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
June 17, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
As we know market awareness increasing the ratio of ICO increasing,But it is hard to find the reliable ICO. There are some steps may be help-out you to choose reliable ICO. Before investing or joining any ICO must read its whitepapers and analyse the facts and figures,Check the activity of Bounty manager either he is proactive and how behave with the Participants. Good bounty hire good managers and professional team.
Activity: 48
June 17, 2018, 09:45:34 AM
I always check hardcap if its low then you can multiply your money thats why hyped icos from start are often fails
Activity: 238
June 17, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
if everyone knew the answer to this question, everyone would have had no financial questions for a long time Smiley and if it is in the case, I believe that the ICO is best chosen according to the reviews of other people
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 06:01:20 AM
for myself I give importance to factors like the product itslef it it is able to provide something to its customers and society and than the dedication of team if they would work for the project.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
June 17, 2018, 05:56:12 AM
what you need to know is the core of the project that holds the ICO. so you need some free time to read and determine if the project is interesting to invest or vice versa. if you want to find the results of the assessment, you should look for it in the right source
Activity: 13
June 17, 2018, 05:51:49 AM
you should go for Protocol and dApp checking for the said ICO. On which network platform it is working is the major thing to investigate. Hard-cap and no. of coins should be checked. Whitepaper should be studied for detailed information and keep your eye on the updates of that ICO.
Activity: 65
June 16, 2018, 06:25:08 PM
Since there are too many of ICOs it is very hard to choose.
But we have to do some research from many useful sites. For me I go to their blog to see what they are trying to do.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 16, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
I think first of all you have to determine if its team is trustworthy! I think this is the most important thing. Second, the product is also very important. This should be judged by yourself. You can also pay attention to the ICO platform. But you must think independently.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 05:29:11 AM
Take time to read their whitepaper and the proposal of the developer for you to participate in the best ICO you chose to support. But I have some own technique on participation on ICO I usually support ICO that have campaign with some well know campaign manage for me to have an assurance to its success in the future. I also support its bounty here in the forum for me to have a part on the project itself.
Activity: 201
June 16, 2018, 05:24:17 AM
Always think if you choose ICO, think that their money will have good future, meaning it will be profitable after certain of time.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 03:43:59 AM
There is a way that you can check it on ICO rating, Read the whitepaper and check it the team of the project
this is also  my way of choosing ICO.
Merit: 15
June 15, 2018, 04:31:06 PM
Before investing your honestly earned money in any project, remember: even the most experienced investors are at times mistaken, especially in the case of the ICO. The market of crypto-currency is still unstable, flooded with scam projects.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 15, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
To me to choose a good iso first you need to check the bounty maneger's profile. Because I saw that many bounty maneger turned their back at the end of ico. Not only this you also must see the white paper of that ico. It's good and bad sides also impacts on it's character.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 10:49:58 AM
look marks on ICO bench, like SOnder ICO that have 4.3
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
June 15, 2018, 10:20:18 AM
I am trusting to the rates of www.icoguide.com more then others, this is my personal opinion.
I agree with you, (www.icoguide.com) It displays all the ico categories with detail, your information is helpful for all bounty hanter
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 09:55:31 AM
I am trusting to the rates of www.icoguide.com more then others, this is my personal opinion.

Some rating agencies put ratings only based on the team. And it is also important to evaluate the company itself, which conducts ICO, its assets, work experience.

Many specific things are simply not understood by ordinary rating agencies. In my opinion, our ICO https://sbinvest.pro is underestimated for the reason that they simply do not understand our subject area.
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 03:27:57 AM
Activity: 26
June 15, 2018, 03:10:43 AM
always look at the team behind the project where they come from and whats there skill set .do they have competent developers,pr,legal and other professionals.whats there goals after the ico .check there website for road maps and whitepapers research as much as you can .in the end no one can guarantee your investment is going to work theres always going to be a element of risk. 
Pages:
Jump to: