Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 55. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:23:30 AM
This is a wonderful project that I have seen in the world. My friend what are you waiting for join now and you will be happy. https://konios.com
Activity: 130
June 12, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
It is very difficult to distinguish the good ICO because you have to do lot of research and original white paper must be read out. Check the past performance of the project Manager and team.
Activity: 266
June 12, 2018, 10:04:18 AM
I think  Zan ICO is good to invest, bringing IT consulting and development closer together!  For  more  Info

1. https://medium.com/@todor_16213/how-zan-coin-is-the-future-of-payment-options-18516eb9b4d5
2.https://zancoin.tech/uploads/ZANInto.pdf
Activity: 216
June 12, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
very difficult in determining the best ico or scam we have to do some research ourselves in see whitepaper, website and team who are in the project and please be careful in doing a research
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Need a Bombic PR? 💣
June 12, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
There is no main creteria. I would speciafy 3:
1) Idea
2) Team (names, reputation, capacities)
3) Understanding on how to exit (when to sell, will token will be higher than on ICO)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
June 12, 2018, 09:35:44 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

Products and technologies do affect the development of the ICO. But, you better do your own research on the ICO, you can read the whitepaper, visit the website, see the product and the team behind it, know their plans ahead and if they can do it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
Investing in an ICO gives you some assets. It is not easy to invest in an ICO. You have to choose a good ICO that has the potential to grow in the future and bring benefits to the community. Feasibility.
Activity: 36
June 12, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
not a few people can distinguish ICO. we ourselves must be thoroughly careful to choose it. Maybe youtube is a bit helpful with the reviews. Search also site site about ICO explaining the original and fake so that we do not choose wrong
Activity: 70
June 12, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
for me to choose a good ico you need first to do a research about the project read their whitepaper who involved that project who behind that project for you to not regret after joining them
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
I don't think ICO needs to look at too many white papers. First of all you look at the market demand. Or his technology itself.
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 09:11:06 AM
Read a lot about the project, learn about the team, the goals and ways to implement them. Recently, many profitable projects are conducted by closed ICO and do not even begin public sales.
Activity: 107
June 12, 2018, 08:32:19 AM
You have to understand the target market to choose a good ICO. It is important to put the company, their technology, and product or service in the context of their target market. They will inevitably be subjected to the market and regulatory pressures of their target industries, so knowing the environment should give you an idea of what challenges and opportunities these ventures face.
Activity: 63
June 12, 2018, 07:15:41 AM
I think before choosing an ICO to invest, amen investor must carry out a proper preliminary research to evaluate what the ICO is really all about, thorough reading of the white paper shoukd also be helpful.
Activity: 364
June 11, 2018, 08:15:54 PM
The best thing to do before dabbling into any ICO is through investigation
There are useful websites that you can find this

Finding legitimate ICO's is not that easy. There are so many of them that are very true and yet they are scammed. What i do is that i do research and read whitepaper. I also ask from colleagues and some in the internet. I also look into the identity of the bounty managers and the CEO of the  project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 08:14:45 PM
I choose a bounty campaign always paying attention at the beginning of the amount that is allocated to the bounty company,and if it is disproportionately large-I'm suspicious of this campaign, or Vice versa too small amount is obtained in General it is simply meaningless to work for a month for $ 10 for example. Then I look at the website of this campaign and it is necessary to pay attention to the team that represents this project. In General, a lot of things have to be considered when choosing a bounty campaign.But the main point is still-it's white paper! If the campaign does not have white paper or it is empty-you also need to think!
Activity: 108
June 11, 2018, 08:09:40 PM
Choose good for your future.You only need to do is to read and read, do some massively researches and you'll find a really good ICO.and for you're carrier
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 11, 2018, 08:07:42 PM
There is no shortcut to spot a good ICO. Research must be done and you need to spot how an ICO was different on the other ICO. We should also know the demand of the product. Checking the whitepaper to know how professional an ICO can be is high advisable. Know the roadmap so you anticipate how long you will hodl the coin. It will also helps if you do some research about the CEO and the team. The more experience they have the better. Last thing, trust you instinct. If you feel that there is something wrong, there is.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 08:05:05 PM
I think first of all you need to check does project have smart contract and can you access their adress, after that check team members and whitepaper.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 08:01:10 PM
always read community feedbacks and how they react with the projects. in this way we can determine how good they will be.
Pages:
Jump to: