Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 56. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:55:14 PM
The first thing to do which is a solid indicator of whether the ico is good or bad is to see their marketing campaign, ico that are trustworthy usually spend and have a huge advertising budget
I think we need to read the white paper also because all the details is in there it consume a lot of time but its worth reading it, check the last project of the team, check if has a strong support of the community by that we can decide whether we put our money to invest or we can join in their bounty campaign.
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 07:50:03 PM
The standards for a good crypto project are completely skewed since there is nothing to compare them to besides each other. When you have complete vaporwares and shitcoins like Verge with total market cap of $500Million it's easy to tell yourself that the projects you picked are "good" in comparison.
Likewise business/economics inexperienced people reading white papers for the first time or watching an advertisement made by their company and feeling impressed is just as insignificant of a judgment.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 06:01:00 AM
You can consider the hype in crypto communities. If there is a lot of hype and discussions around an ICO, then the chances that it will win after the launch are really big
Activity: 177
June 11, 2018, 05:10:55 AM
I am using www.icoguide.com for this purpose, so I suggest to take a look, rates seems to be not paid.
Activity: 95
June 11, 2018, 12:09:04 AM
if I personally I choose a good ICO by looking at sales after pre-sale and whitepaper from ICO, if I am interested and I see there is a good opportunity to be invested then I will participate in the ICO.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 10:15:34 PM
Initial Coin Offerings - Everything is important.

To check developers team and read their history should be kept as the first priority. If you did not find any type of history or team - stay awake, do not invest in this project. Also, it is important to check registration address and documentation (whitepaper (most important) and roadmap). Sometimes, even a bounty manager or person who represent project on bitcointalk forum can provide enough indication about the ICO.

I've found out an interesting article "what to look before investing in ICO" for beginners - https://cointopper.com/guides/ico-investment-what-to-look-for-before-investing-in-icos-initial-coin-offerings
Activity: 114
June 10, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

A lot of factors to consider in choosing a good ICO. You have to make sure that the people behind the ICO's project are the real ones and not just hiding their identities into somebody else's profile. Credibility and experience in their respected fields are necessary for handling a big project that needs continuous developments, innovations and upgrading. The project should have many users and a clear view of how the users will benefit from it. Alway to do the due diligence to screen the good to bad ICO.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:57:08 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

Well in order to find a really good ICO, you need to do a lot of research about it. Read all about their whitepaper, check their roadmap, see if their goals are so promising and more importantly, review the team members on it. Who they really are, where company or organization did they came from, what are their achievements and other good characteristics of theirs. You only need to do is to read and read, do some massive researches and you'll find a really good ICO.
Activity: 92
June 10, 2018, 07:42:44 AM
For me as am amateur traveler, I am interested in knowing that a city has more people in it or less, therefore if a city has many people so the the place should be full of attractions, buildings and other beautiful spots where tourists would be attracted the most.
Activity: 144
June 09, 2018, 01:54:22 PM
I look at whether there are partners in the project and previous successful projects of developers, as well as their rating.
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 01:53:53 PM
If you do not do good research in the crypto money world, you can not make money. To make money, you need to learn the market well.
In order to make money in the crypto world you have to make the right move at the right time. Do your research well.
copper member
Activity: 3
June 09, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
Since there are too many of ICOs it is very hard to choose.
But we have to do some research from many useful sites. For me I go to their blog to see what they are trying to do.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 09, 2018, 01:49:40 PM
In general, the choice of a good ICO depends on a lot. Will you drown for the project or their crypto currency or just want to raise money on them?
Activity: 52
June 09, 2018, 01:47:09 PM
The best thing to do before dabbling into any ICO is through investigation
There are useful websites that you can find this
Activity: 756
June 09, 2018, 01:34:49 PM
honestly website reviews such as coinschedule, ico ranker, icobench, etc., do not specify that ico is good, because such websites are paid websites, so an ico project that wants to get into that website must pay some money. but the positive for us, we become easier to see about the ico project
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
Actually it is not an easy task to say about which is the good one.No one can tell this. By the way,we can say something mostly that by reading the website and whitepaper. Probably it is helpful. Roadmap is also needed in regarding this. Gradually,technology based ICO is good than others.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 09, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
The first thing to do which is a solid indicator of whether the ico is good or bad is to see their marketing campaign, ico that are trustworthy usually spend and have a huge advertising budget

this one also true...
besides have a trusted team,high hype and good product,if they spend much money for campaigns that's mean they are serious about their ico.bad ico usually only depend on bounty campaign.they don't wanna spend money for another advertising.
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 11:41:49 AM
Following some of the ICO reviewers. you can follow as many as possible. Most of them have spread sheets of the address. you can cross check their spreadsheet and narrow down your research. Hope this helps.
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
I just know something that can help you to have a good time with benefit. For example this project. I think it will be interesting for you - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 04:14:39 PM
It is difficult to choose a prospective ICO on one side only. On the other hand, it is quite realistic to read the documents published on the site and the WP, to see who represents the team and how they answer the questions. Investing has always been difficult to do. I think that you need to constantly monitor and search.
Pages:
Jump to: