Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 48. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 05:50:53 AM
How to choose a good ico is to look at the entire website and also read whitepapernya. You can also see the team from the ico project. Is that a good and professional team. And look at the enthusiasm of the community with the ico project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 05:48:58 AM
Whenever I would join an ICO I see to it that the project has some potential for me to earn with it. But with the number of ICOs turning out a scam, it becomes hard to know it the project your investment would be legitimate or not. Before joining I see to it that the ICO is run a legal and competent team, a realistic and feasible platform, a good whitepaper that details the project will, and marketing strategy that would create awareness about the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 05:43:02 AM
Currently, the most important thing to note in the ICO election is its sales achievement. Lately, there are some ICOs who have completed their tasks but are unable to achieve the targets they have made. It caused many participants and contributors to experience losses and disappointments. So to avoid that, pick a coin that has successfully hit its softcap target, and also ICO is managed by a professional and reliable team in its performance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
June 25, 2018, 05:31:54 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
choosing a good ico is a combination of art, skill andintuition, people cshohld learn how to do it in prder tosave their money
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 05:31:03 AM
if I choose the manager ,, bonafit or not ,, then can be seen in social media, ico program is the activity how ,,
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
June 25, 2018, 05:29:18 AM
We have to have a solid platform for analytics and trading using artificial intelligence. Something like Ftec will be of a great help.. this way we can choose the right, less risky ico or coin or token.. but we need to check the team and project behind any ico before investing too: https://ftec.ai
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 25, 2018, 05:14:25 AM
Yes, you need to consider it as the team who manage projects, sales and promotional techniques of the token. And you should know it and consider this because that will determine the future of your project. With the new ICO conditions, many have sprung up necessarily has to be more careful when you become a bounty hunter or investors.
Activity: 109
June 25, 2018, 05:08:11 AM
In choosing a good ICO you need  first to research their project, who are the persons who runs this project, their roadmaps, whitelist and etc. Finding a Good ICOs is quitely difficult. but the return is worth it.
Activity: 187
June 24, 2018, 09:04:51 PM
Some important points to consider and references for choosing and sorting out good ICO
Product or Project Team, Developer Team, Marketing Manager, Communications Team, Community Team, Team Analysis and so on, Product or Product Concept Project, Product or Technical Information Project In WhitePaper and Where Target ICO Contribution.
Merit: 24
June 24, 2018, 03:57:52 PM
In order to choose a really good ICO, you need to study the team that develops the project. If they already have experience-the project is likely to get cool.
Activity: 108
June 24, 2018, 03:50:44 PM
I'm looking for new projects on portod icodrops. At least the projects that fall into it have already passed some sort of selection and the likelihood of running into scammers is less. But all the same it is necessary to be vigilant and carefully select projects.

Icodrops is a good website to take a look at ICOs who are coming in the future. Today are there a lot of ICOs and it is important to choose the right one. Icodrops can help with it, because they do not list all ICOs but only list interesting projects.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 03:49:36 PM
I have been trying to  take a look at some valid token with reasonable funding requests, however I could not spot any markedly impressive launch short-term.
Activity: 265
June 24, 2018, 03:45:58 PM
The first thing to look at for whether it's a good ICO or not is through their bounty campaign because a good ICO hires good bounty campaign manager that poses higher forum rank like a hero or legendary member otherwise not so good ICOs are being managed by newbies and junior members only.i also check through there whitepaper and what ICO rating site have write about them.
Activity: 178
June 24, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
The team, if they're experienced in this field. The concept of the project and sometimes I look at the number of investors.

I think the most important factor is the team. After all, it will push the project forward and do everything to ensure that it can develop. And even if the project is bad, a good team will be able to bring it to the right level.
Activity: 221
June 24, 2018, 03:39:32 PM
I'm looking for new projects on portod icodrops. At least the projects that fall into it have already passed some sort of selection and the likelihood of running into scammers is less. But all the same it is necessary to be vigilant and carefully select projects.
Activity: 85
June 24, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
The team, if they're experienced in this field. The concept of the project and sometimes I look at the number of investors.
Activity: 74
June 24, 2018, 03:37:59 PM
Take time to read their whitepaper and the proposal of the developer for you to participate in the best ICO you chose to support. But I have some own technique on participation on ICO I usually support ICO that have campaign with some well know campaign manage for me to have an assurance to its success in the future. I also support its bounty here in the forum for me to have a part on the project itself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
The cost of transactions and their speed. If the transfer of any amount is charged too much, the possibilities of crypto currency are limited, whatever one may say. Even if we take Bitcoin, then one of the problems of its functioning is the cost of the transaction, which can be around 10 dollars.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 01:04:17 PM
if you are an investor in ico and want to just buy their coin and for sure it's legit and it's good to buy it to ensure that all of their project info is as well as the admin and if the partnership is good and if there are good projects in that ico sure it's a success and it's good to buy their own coin so double careful so you do not miss the ico
June 24, 2018, 01:00:40 PM
Gone some research on a particular campaign you decided to participate and read the whitepaper that they provided for the investors and to all the users.
Pages:
Jump to: