Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 77. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 15, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
There are many good ICO and you can find them only by researching. Take time to search and read about them and choose the one that fits better to you
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
The trick to choose a good ICO depends upon how good you know and how much you are aware of the cryptocurrency market, this usually comes from experience.after examining hundreds of icos you start to see a pattern made of various different factors, these factors collectively tell whether the ICO is a good or bad investment
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
In fact, in order to select a good ICO project, you need to do some fairly lengthy information checks. You need to check the team, the idea, white paper and other documents. You should be able to analyze information well and you should have free time for it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 09:47:56 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
You can check out on ICOBENCH because rate ICOs but don't rely solely on it. Try to do some research on a particular ICO. I myself would do some research of team handling that particular project. If i don't find any fraudulent member on their team then i could say that this could be a good ICO and not a scam.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
March 02, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
In my opinion, if you want to join a good ICO, the first thing you need to do it search for it. Read the given information and understand most especially the white paper. Do background checking also. It's really important that you have not just only the idea but you must know all things about the ICO you want to choose and join in. This ICO will either be good to you or bad so you need to make the best out of it.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 11:14:07 AM
Start out with the problem they are trying to solve. Are they actually trying to solve a problem or are they creating a problem to solve. Decide this by reading the white paper. Once you have come to a conclusion consider if the team has what it takes to implement the vision. This is no easy feat. Now that they have a team capable of carrying out the vision do they have the industry links to make inroads. You also have to look at the website, that goes without saying.
Activity: 326
March 02, 2018, 11:09:14 AM
Read this to know more and pick the aptest option - https://www.cio.com/article/3230365/internet/6-tips-to-pick-the-right-ico.html
Activity: 39
March 02, 2018, 11:06:07 AM
Team is very important and I think it is the most important thing to consider. Moreover, taking a look at the team’s github also helps. when you are investing in ICO, you are pretry mich betting on the team.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 02, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
I will say for me the way I choose my ICO is to check the project and the problem it is intended to solve, then I will check their team members and see if they already have related experience in the project they want to build then I will check the community view and opinion about the project then I will make my decision.
Activity: 25
March 02, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
I suggest you checkout ICObench. It's a site that collates reviews about ICOs and rates them too. They're pretty useful.
yes ico bench is one of a kind. they provide some data that helps to choose good ICO.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
March 02, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

I can suggest only what I experienced, and so far it did not betray me in the least. Like following steps of people that are relatively successful in choosing or buying ICO (most of them are close friends); do some research regarding the ICO if it has real life project tied to the ICO; and has a good hype mark in the social media (like community supporters, visibility in facebook and the likes).
Hope this helps

Also if I may add to that, look for quality roadmaps of the project - if there are indications that a few had been realized then all the better. And yes, check for visibility in various social media (facebook, twitter, telegram, youtube), ICO pojects that are way below the radar are usually suspicious. Cannot be trusted, totally.
Activity: 85
March 02, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

I can suggest only what I experienced, and so far it did not betray me in the least. Like following steps of people that are relatively successful in choosing or buying ICO (most of them are close friends); do some research regarding the ICO if it has real life project tied to the ICO; and has a good hype mark in the social media (like community supporters, visibility in facebook and the likes).
Hope this helps
Activity: 274
March 02, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
I suggest you checkout ICObench. It's a site that collates reviews about ICOs and rates them too. They're pretty useful.
Yes i wil agree.That is my best thing to do when I plan to joined the ICo compaign.My best move was i'm searching their project in ICO bench and then when o see that their have a future thats the thing that i've started to joined.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
March 02, 2018, 09:56:29 AM
You should reach about the project. You should check how many visitors at their website. For example, you can you similarweb. Also you should check how many participants at their telegram chat/channel.
Yeah more enthusiasts and participants maybe the project will be more potential, I think the goals and ideas of that project are the most important because that will determine the future of that ICO but there are other important things you should look at like a team formation, how professional they are, see their integrity, then they should have a detailed and clear roadmap
March 01, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

to see a good ICO I usually see it at https://icobench.com/ because there provide reviews and eyesight suskes score they have today there really provide the best reference to determine the best ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

Website https://www.coinschedule.com is good. But you can also check in https://icobench.com there is a very complete telling the value of his ico profile, team, vision, even the value of the product. And also rated by an expert team. But, of course the most important is checking the ico whitepaper.
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 10:45:44 PM
Do you have any information about Cryptokami ICO? How much should I invest?
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 10:30:43 PM
Check their ratings. Cgeck their status their profile. Research that ICO if it is real or juat a scam. Be sure to check them, to know if it is good ICO
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 01, 2018, 10:08:19 PM
A) Check out ICO websites like ICO alert, ICO rating, ICO bench
B) Look into teams on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter
C) See the project terms and use case to see if valid product

That is my go to check list, if that is complete I will delve further into the project. If not, I will leave it at that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 01, 2018, 09:10:45 PM
I don’t think there is an easy way to figure out which ICO is really good other than researching.
Probably you can also rely on suggestions from someone trusted but there is always risk.
so true. if we only rely on the advice of others and do not want to research the ICO itself. you will get the risk. but if you accept someone else's suggestion and then you examine the ICO, the chances for risk are very small.
Pages:
Jump to: