Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 79. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 08:09:42 AM
i think you should really take time to research about finding a good ICO. just read thier whitepaper what is thier goal on there project.
I agree to. Usually, the most important thing to do is gutter some information or research about the ico you wish to join, and double check the people behind the project and know if it is legit or not.  
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 08:09:02 AM
To choose a good ICO you must have at least a basic understanding about ICO market.
First of all, if you choose the particular ICO, you can check a project reliability.
How to check it? There are different websites about ICOs', where you can find a rate and reviews.
The next thing about a real project, that it have a website or have a link to a website, which will show up in near future.
What else? A real ICO project have their communities and pages on different social networks.
They are opened to a discussion with the public, also they have a possibility to show you a whitepaper, if you are interested.  Smiley
Activity: 126
February 22, 2018, 07:57:18 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

You need to consider :

first, read the whitepaper of the ICO, check the website, the product, developer and manager, the ICO's social media,
always check the website to see the progress of the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
February 22, 2018, 07:43:58 AM
As far as I am concerned, now many ICO are popping up even 1 day can be up to 10 ICO, and many are a scam as well. to avoid scam then we must know the characteristics of them:
1. His team is experienced in cryptocurrency industry
 2. have a community that people follow
3. have a market
4. whitepaper clear
5 has a clear roadmap so know when the product is complete
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
Well choosing the right ico is very important and difficult at the same time. First of all check the project, what it’s about and is the project doable. Then check the team and developers , they should be well known and trustworthy people. If you think it’s all good and promising you are good to go.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
February 22, 2018, 07:08:33 AM
Research on whatever you bumped into, see if it can encourage you to join them. The next thing is to see if it is legit or not, and check the campaogn managers and/or the developers that are involved. Because sometimes, a project would not be successful if the people behind the project can not be trusted.
Activity: 14
February 21, 2018, 05:27:49 AM
http://dev.wi.th/ico
I choose this choice.  Grin Very good choice.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 21, 2018, 03:25:41 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

everything, you have to learn and analyze, yes, I know this is not easy. but at least you should try to examine it before you actually invest. remember, you will invest your money in ico. so it's good to look for comparisons and analyze them all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 03:18:15 AM
I think, people, project and road map are the things to be focused highly, most importantly better look for information about people behind that particular ICO. Because people who has a reputation don't wanna lose it getting involved in scams. However as many people said it is not an easy job to choose a good ICO. So at the beginning you better follow ICO experts as well. Because they have the experience which is what you don't have at the moment. it may help you to minimize the risk.
Activity: 266
February 21, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

The most important thing in choosing the ICO is to see from the developers who develop the coins that are being worked on. If ICO has a responsible developer then ICO will likely be successful and gain profit if we invest in it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 21, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

visit IcoGuide.com, most important information is on the front page, and when comparing you need not to go through ICOs one by one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 02:29:53 AM
1. This is a good and open team
2. An estimation of the spent means for site creation, presence of real products.
3. A promising idea.
One such ICO - Global Protected Crypto Copyright (GPCC) offers a decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of copyrighted work for authors and other creative individuals.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 21, 2018, 02:05:26 AM
you better check the developer and ICO project and make a good research the ICO before you join because there's alot of ICO scam
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 21, 2018, 01:45:13 AM
First is take time to read the ann thread, exert some effort to read the ann thread because from there you'll see how the project runs and what is the platform of that certain bounty campaign. Try to research about the background of that campaign. Waste your time in worthy things not in worthless things. Have more patience in looking a good and effective campaign.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
February 21, 2018, 01:24:54 AM
How to choose a good ICO.
That's simple yet difficult depending on choice.. Experience and motivation.

But the deal remains the same for all.
1. Go through the website and WP to understand what the project is about. If you don't knw what they wanna do, I don't think you should try it. Never rely on hypes

2. Review the project and check community responses to the project. Telegram, FB, Twitter,  Reddit,  Medium,  Steemit,  Discord

3. Evaluate the teams in terms of achieving the project success. Are they sufficiently qualified in the field?

4. Check their advisers. Are the real?  Anybody can put up another person's name up there. Even the team. Check their profile thoroughly to be assured they are whom they said they are.

5. Match your review with others expert's review.

6. If you are satisfied and wanna invest, invest what you are willing to lose.

Activity: 280
February 21, 2018, 01:04:32 AM
We have to to follow Announcement pat on Bitcointalk.org forum and also there are many websites that list upcoming ICOs. For sure, ICO regulation is a very good initiative because it can increase trust of investors. Though most ICO's are fake, scams but I don't believe that all ICO devs have bad motives. A good ICO can help us making free money just by following the rules indicated on how to join their bounty campaign that's why before joining any ICO one should investigate at first very carefully.
Activity: 193
February 19, 2018, 12:39:54 PM
Many criteria

Research whitepaper and team
Evaluate hype factor, see telegram size at
https://www.coingecko.com/ico/en

Obtain additional info through YouTube and Google. Check if other people accuse it as scammy. Check ratings
but even though we've seen whitepapers, teams, youtube is very good in it is still a lot of scam coins
Activity: 546
February 19, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
Many criteria

Research whitepaper and team
Evaluate hype factor, see telegram size at
https://www.coingecko.com/ico/en

Obtain additional info through YouTube and Google. Check if other people accuse it as scammy. Check ratings
Activity: 618
February 19, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

many say this website https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xuho/top-ico-in-2018-to-invest a lot of good ico, you can check and choose what you think is good, hopefully can help you
The best thing we can do is check there background first, then what product they promoting and check the their lists of members. And by that if we have no doubt about their project maybe its a good sign to cjoose this ICO. Honestly its difficult to know which is good or not, the thing we need is luck because there's a lot of ICOs to invest but some of them are scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 11:59:07 AM
Yes, it’s hard to determine which project is still worth to participate and some ICO are failed at the end of their campaign. We should consider every part of their project, the team, concepts, how they will excuse their plans well, and also how they approach their investors. You can also join their telegram group so that you can easily catch up the latest updates about their project. Try to read in some best crypto portals like ICObench, ICOdrops, and many more. Those sites are very helpful on how you can find the best ICOs today.
This is all true, but I want to add that sites such as ICObench and ICOdrops can not be trusted 100%, because these sites contain inaccurate information. There have been cases when the project turned out to be fraudulent, and vice versa, sometimes the project turned out to be successful, although the comments on ICOdrops talked about the opposite.
Pages:
Jump to: