Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 87. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
There are many ways you can choose a good ICO project and the way I always use is to track the big sites so they can make comments on the project. If it really is potential I will definitely invest in that project
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 02:27:40 AM
in my opinion to know such a thing you should read and ask more about the project you want to invest!
and observe carefully on the website and whitepaper.
you are right because only in that way can we know about ico deeper.
copper member
Activity: 83
January 21, 2018, 02:22:27 AM
always keep your eyes on the team, whose providing the ico project. if you find any authentic issue, that's really good then you can invest.And you can also see the groups how many peoples are interested on their project but remember think,at first you should find out why many people's are  interested. is there any good news for that project?.this is way to find good ico I think. I am trying it always.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
January 21, 2018, 02:22:04 AM
Choosing good ICO require serious diligence and ability to I identify the important factors that can contribute to good ICO success.

Before I find it difficult to spot a good ICO in the tangle but now I know how to find them because good ICOs have good community like telegram channels and other social communities.
Telegram members are real and is hard to purge the number of members like Whatsapp or Viber etc.
They require real human interaction to be valid App user and being channel member.
If an ICO has many members in their channel then that's a good sign but otherwise that ICO cannot be trusted yet.
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
January 21, 2018, 02:16:49 AM
For me as am amateur traveler, I am interested in knowing that a city has more people in it or less, therefore if a city has many people so the the place should be full of attractions, buildings and other beautiful spots where tourists would be attracted the most.
ICOs are like cities, if the social community of an ICO has less members like telegram, Twitter and Facebook then it's not a good ICO otherwise you can find all the answers of an ICO within the community channel line telegram because the members are real and they discuss almost everything related and non related stuff.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 21, 2018, 02:12:19 AM
Choosing good ICO require serious diligence and ability to I identify the important factors that can contribute to good ICO success.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 02:10:17 AM
in my opinion to know such a thing you should read and ask more about the project you want to invest!
and observe carefully on the website and whitepaper.
Activity: 294
January 21, 2018, 02:01:55 AM
You need to check on all factors. You need to know who is the manager and team, you also need to study carefully about their project, whether it is reachable or not. Also, check those you have at least reached their normal or hard cap, because that's one factor that says the project is really great
Activity: 79
January 21, 2018, 01:58:31 AM
Strategic thinking and asset judgment is needed in order to decrease chances of entering in bad asset in investing in ICO, no person can decrease risk to 0, but you can decrease risk of failure a lot by strategically picking the asset apart with correct thinking and plan.
Activity: 64
January 21, 2018, 01:34:08 AM
I think a good ICO comes from the team behind it. I always look for team first and and check the concept of their project. The concept of a project that is unique that no other major competitor is involved can be a good sign that it will succeed.
good ico comes from a team behind it . you must search god ico to  conduct a good ico project ... Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 01:04:24 AM
I think a good ICO comes from the team behind it. I always look for team first and and check the concept of their project. The concept of a project that is unique that no other major competitor is involved can be a good sign that it will succeed.
Activity: 179
January 21, 2018, 12:41:22 AM
previous comment's is full of information and many way's how to choose a good ICO's, i will keep this in my mind Smiley so that i will pick a good ICO's soon, thanks for the information guy's.,
Activity: 196
January 21, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
The good ICO is always the good promising project. The best ICO is not just the good but also best in terms of realistic projects, realistic roadmap, real person member of the group. There are a lot of ICO but I think not all of them end in success. Chose the best and suit your observations.
Activity: 229
January 21, 2018, 12:26:21 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

Hi, i would like to recommend you a project that has garnered 50% of the target hardcap they targeting of 40.000 Etherium. They called FuzeX, FuzeX project they're making project about payment card.
And for your information that FuzeX has a whitepaper, team members and advisers who have a clear track record and their smart contract has been audited by chain security. For more information you can visit this websites https://www.fuzex.co
Activity: 40
January 21, 2018, 12:10:50 AM
there may be more promising ICO's but do your own research and compare with each other choose the best one.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
January 21, 2018, 12:04:43 AM
i think, to choose a Good ICO, you need to do research on all information about that ICO: team behind the project, value of the project, white paper, the plan, information on webs, facebook, forums...and you should ask for luck
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 20, 2018, 11:53:21 PM
You have to check domain. And then you must research their project. Maybe follow facebook and another social network.

I agree with you, by following their project in social media you can check if is good ICO or not. And the best thing to do how to find or choose a good ICO's is doing some research and ICOTRACKER.COM is my one of the best source when it comes to find a good ico because there's a lot of details and information.
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 11:38:58 PM
You can go to Ico bench then you ll find out whats the Ico all about, besides there is already a notation for each Ico s. Dont forget, you ll have to dig a little you can go to the forum, trying to gather some more information about the Ico then you take your own decision.
Activity: 198
January 20, 2018, 11:11:34 PM
I don’t think there is an easy way to figure out which ICO is really good other than researching.
Probably you can also rely on suggestions from someone trusted but there is always risk.
yes you are right there is always risk
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 05:54:49 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

Go to icotoinvest.com and check the DIW, there is a review about it , is the only ICO that gets 10/10, now you know how
Pages:
Jump to: