Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 84. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 02:36:59 PM
There is definitely no shortcut to this, you need to spend a lot of efforts in finding the information about the project, team and how they manage their community and etc.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

There are several methods for us to consider that good ico such as if the campaign manager has a green trust is easy to invest in the ico, also the team is active together with the dev. and their realistic goal target for their crowdsales.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 07:01:16 PM
Actually all ICO is Good but sometimes project failed (scam) cause some reason, one of them close because it's not hardcap. But you can check how much people review project or participated this project.
Activity: 518
January 29, 2018, 06:41:25 PM
Apart from the point you have highlighted, ICO must have an active community that believe the ideals and the prospect of any ICO! ICO itself will not do any good if there is no community supporting it. You must look for caliber of people behind any ico and it's community.
Activity: 172
January 29, 2018, 06:37:36 PM
Apparently, there are like hundreds of icos in the market and we can never be sure as to which are worth the risk and can actually deliver. One thing that you should take a look at an ico is its project, is it realistic and if it can be actually used my majority of the population. Another is the team and the member's background and track record; atleast you have an idea on the people behind the project. And lastly, take a look at its whitepaper and other details of the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
January 28, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
1. The idea. Is it original? Is it possible to implement it?

2. The team. What about their past projects? Were they successful?

3. Soft cap. This is not a very large amount? Is it possible to collect it for such period?

But this is only my opinion.

Activity: 42
January 28, 2018, 07:31:29 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

here are some tips:-

Know the people behind them. It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs.
Go for disruptive concepts.
Understand the target market.
Evaluate the technology.
Nitpick the white paper.
Know what the coins are for. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
see what they are promising and if those promises are "doable". If they have what it takes to deliver. The best is when there is a prototype already or a product, something backing up tokens.
A good ICO is not a good choice at the moment. As you said. Technology 、 team 、marketing and so on need to be examined. The key is to find out more about the feasibility of the project. I hope everyone can choose their own project.
Activity: 686
January 28, 2018, 06:50:37 PM
Team behind about certain project and support from the community, also one other factor you may want to add is, how many coins are being offered by the ICO; ordinarily, lower numbers of offered coins attracts most people.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 06:42:00 PM
Learn as much as possible about the project. Now a lot of scams. Look at the road map and try to find everything about the developers. But in any case, everything depends on luck.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
January 27, 2018, 04:08:54 PM
A good ICO usually have this characteristics in my opinion:

1. A high ranking campaign manager with good trust ratings.

2. A thread carefully updated with informations laid out and organized.

3. A set of "real" persons leading the project with promising profile related to their projects.

4. and they always communicate with the people working in their campaign.

though these points are particularly related to bounty campaigns of ICO I believe its chance of success is completely related to its project launch and on how they handle their supporters.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 04:05:35 PM
I think choosing a good ICO requires more of a personal and thorough research on the ICO to get involved in by going through the white paper and also the team managing the project.
Activity: 238
January 27, 2018, 01:58:03 AM
what is your chance that ICO is a scam?  Huh
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 11:51:50 PM
There is definitely no shortcut to this, you need to spend a lot of efforts in finding the information about the project, team and how they manage their community and etc.  More importantly, how do you understand the project, and what is your expectation.
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

I think the choice of a good ico is a very difficult thing, but I generally look at this project has not been able to use the blockchain technology, and the blockchain has no connection, go look at their team information (because Some teams may be fake, just stole picture of other ICO team and change their name), I will find their contact information, join their telegram to observe slowly, watch telegraph group activity is not enough, this is My experience, I hope for your help.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

Ico until now. Always choose products. Not a ico MLM will die soon.
Activity: 201
January 26, 2018, 11:21:02 PM
One of the standards is the hot extend of its community, especially the member quantity of the telegram channel.
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
January 26, 2018, 11:18:48 PM
I have always been in the wrong choice of good ICO, because this is really difficult to choose, especially now more and more projects, like a needle in the haystack.
Activity: 147
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 03:06:43 PM
We need to evaluate everything at once. Although I primarily look at the team, no matter how brilliant the idea was, it is important who will try to implement it. Well, you need to choose infrastructure projects, they always grow faster than the market grows.

From the nearest ICO I plan to participate in ArcBlock.
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
You need to do some research about the ICO you want to join and if know if they have a working product that can be legit, also look for ICO websites like bench, it will also help you alot.!!
Pages:
Jump to: