Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 90. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
You just have to look on it`s team , it is the most important thing , I think , on it`s idea - it must not to be very fantastic , not huge hard cap , roadmap and etc, and , of course , must remember of a risks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 18, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
I think the best way to do it is to invest in ICOs of the blockchain 3.0 projects. ArcBlock is a good choice, since it is the world's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying dapps. This project is backed by a great team with Robert Mao (former researcher with Microsoft Research, serial entrepreneur, and technology innovator) being the CEO. The whitelist is still open, BTW.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 11:43:07 AM
There are plenty of ICO reviewers platform out there, here are my top-list platforms as long as I know:
- https://icorating.com/
- http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/
- https://icoreview.site
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
January 18, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
There are many different ICO. And every day more and more difficult to choose. For example, I look at the team, if some of them are well-known and reputable identity. This plus ICO.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
i believe the only way to choose a good ICO is from the research from community by ourself because not everything we saw on their websire or whitepaper can really trust worthy, nowadays everything from website to whitepaper can be easily fake, so we can only find information from commnunites on media to believe.
Activity: 784
January 18, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
I think the ico project that has entered the coinschedule is usually good, especially if marked with silver project or gold project, because that means they dare to pay some money to promote their project there, and also reviewed by their special team, besides in icobench also can see the project more detail, because it has a wider review
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
January 18, 2018, 11:24:53 AM
it's difficult to choose, I prefer to look at the project team, which projects have already been implemented by them
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 18, 2018, 11:22:35 AM
New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447
Activity: 392
January 18, 2018, 11:21:13 AM
it's hard for me to determine a good ico, I am currently not following ico because my friend never loses a lot because ico is in select scam, I determine the good ico what I usually do not see from the team and the project. if the team and the project is good i follow the ico
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 18, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
If you are new at crypto, then its best to research for a few weeks, and get help from experienced members. As you become wiser in the cryptoworld then you will discern what is a good ICO and what is a scam.
But since we are talking about good ICOs id like to mention one ICO that i believe is a promising project, called DIW token. It's currently at Whitelist period and it's open for participation. You can learn more on their site https://diwtoken.com/  or join the telegram group and speak with the admins there for more information.
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
I also have a difficulty on choosing a good ICO most of the time the ICO I joined is scam or it didn't succeed. Now I ask my friends who use bitcoin what is the good ICO or I only joined ICO managed by trusted canmpaign manager.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
The one thing you can do is to look into the ICO with heavy amounts of research.

Learn about the concept, the team, read the whitepaper and ask as many questions as you can. You have this forum where you can ask the team anything about their alt coin, so use it!

Also see what other people are saying about the project, read into why it is needed (the altcoin) and I would first get involved in a bounty campaign before investing as you can learn more and earn some of their tokens you want to invest into.

Biggest thing I think is to not rush into investing, it is your money and you work hard for it. Also most ICOs are open for at least 30 days.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
I read the news about every start up, then check the team and prepare my question in telegram. If they have good idea, im interested.
Activity: 560
January 18, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
To tell the truth it's very difficult to choose a good ICO, as well as hard to choose a good Bounty, because lately people have become very deceiving. So now it's very hard to do something good for yourself and for others.
Activity: 224
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
January 18, 2018, 10:08:16 AM
It's no wonder why we should picky on ICOs and bounty campaigns because when we do - we are not just wasting time but also we are holding shit coins of we don't.
For me one of the best things to consider to spot a good ICO or not is through their Telegram community.
Because telegram members cannot be purge and 99% of the members are real.
If members of their Telegram is lower than 500 then it's not yet the best time to trust their ICO, otherwise it's good when members do discuss everything related or unrelated things about their coin.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
ICO project must meet the real challenges faced by millions of users. The market for this product, the segment, the main competitive, price and other advantages should be understandable.
 For example, a convenient crypto wallet, file storage, information registry and not use a contrived binding to the blockchain to monetize the wave of interest in the new technology.
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
January 18, 2018, 09:35:24 AM
First analyse Roadmap of the project. then we can study their marketing Team, future plans. Reading white paper is good. Then we can take ideas about project in crypto community. So then can choose good ICO.
Activity: 378
January 18, 2018, 09:34:58 AM
To chose a good ICO you have to consider many things like the team, the project, roadmap, to implement the project and whitepaper.
Activity: 378
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
January 18, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
Well it's a pure luck to choose a good ICO and there is no hard and fast rule to choose a good ICO, as per my experience I came to this conclusion that good ICO is that in which people invest and fulfill all the soft and hard caps of ICO. But there are some important tips that might help you in identifying good ICOs, First is the project behind the ICO, the more reasonable, sophisticated and realistic project, more chances that ICO will be completed successfully. The core team members, their competences and their repute contributes to the success of the ICO. And to find out about these information, you can get it from whitepaper of the project.
Activity: 546
January 18, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
I think to choose a good ico which you want to invest and you should consider how quickly they responses over question.
Pages:
Jump to: