Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 86. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 21, 2018, 05:23:58 AM
There are many conditions to spot a good ICO and they are :
- Community: big community will support that ICO really good even they're in a ankward situation.
- Development team : I have no comment for the anonymous development team but if they're a team that have good experienced then why not?
- 5 millions coin supplying only or less ( this is a personal experience)
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
January 21, 2018, 04:57:31 AM
I guess ICOs with trading and real estate platforms are one of the high profiting ones. This is one of the matters I consider when joining ICOs. Another thing is the team and the campaign manager. I also consider the contents of their whitepaper and take a look at their websites. Ratings in icobench and icorating are also of great help in choosing a good ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
I think, people, project and road map are the things to be focused highly, most importantly better look for information about people behind that particular ICO. Because people who has a reputation don't wanna lose it getting involved in scams. However as many people said it is not an easy job to choose a good ICO. So at the beginning you better follow ICO experts as well. Because they have the experience which is what you don't have at the moment. it may help you to minimize the risk.
Activity: 145
January 21, 2018, 04:49:15 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
I go with the technology behind the ICO and the team profiles
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
to know good or not an ico we have to look at the team that works in it!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 04:48:55 AM
In my own opinion how ho choose a good ICO, It has a good  Dev team, product, conutry based, roadmap, coin or token price, coin supply etc.
Conutry based? What do you mean? That word does not even exist.. maybe you are talking about "country", right?

And no, it doesn't matter after all, the country is not important unless that they are from Nigeria (they will scam you for sure)
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
January 21, 2018, 04:47:39 AM
A good ICO is when it is more interested and invested. But you also need to consider the ideas that they set. If you feel their project is appealing to you and the people around you, it's a good sign.
That is the basic thing to test a good project. The second thing is that you should check the members who participated in the project on Telegram. If the number of participants is large and most of the investors are then it is a great project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
I think that this is a rather complicated question that requires a deeper and more detailed answer, so it's just not possible to answer that easily, you need to have at least some experience, let it be bitter, but it's still an experience. I am sure that people who do not have such experience can be at a more serious risk than others. But there is always a risk.
Activity: 378
January 21, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
In my own opinion how ho choose a good ICO, It has a good  Dev team, product, conutry based, roadmap, coin or token price, coin supply etc.
Activity: 60
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
January 21, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
the main criterion for me ICO is a transparent implementation plan, the attractiveness of the idea and experience of participants in this field. In any case, is a venture capital investment, respectively, the optimal mixed portfolio by investing (in principle - 80% will not develop, 20% will show significant growth).
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 04:33:57 AM
in different ways, looking either for the team that has already shown good results or the idea the product you choose, it is better to find the insides for ICO , that would not bother
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 04:26:56 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Not only you but everyone facing this problem to find better ICO for the investment . First of all here I would like to tell you that we can't trust at any ICO fully because many people just make decieve the people only and not make anything like coin .
So better to analyse about the ICOs from every point of view , negative and positive , and chances whether they can scam or not .
And Thier technology is legit or not or they are just spreading Thier publicity by advertisement only and also to see that what the technical experience the team have and what the potential they have to do work .
So check every ICOs one by one and then make descion whether we should make or not the investment and if you are thinking to make investment in bulk then think twice before to do .
Activity: 100
January 21, 2018, 03:48:09 AM
I think we should understand clearly on the website and whitepaper on the project!
Activity: 168
January 21, 2018, 03:25:57 AM
To choose good ICO you need:
TO check what project do, do they have already something or you invest only in wet dream from WhitePaper. Check team and what ICO they already made if it was.
And ofcourse check community what do they think about ICO.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
January 21, 2018, 03:22:44 AM
how to choose a good Ico in my opinion is:
1. see if ico has a clear website
2. see who makes the coin, must have experience in the world of cryptocurency
3. see if the coin is entered in market.dll
Activity: 76
January 21, 2018, 03:06:59 AM
it is not easy to know an ico is very good or not because the success of an ico is dependent on the investors!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 21, 2018, 03:01:27 AM
To understand when you should cash out / what coins to buy / when to invest more. You should always look at trusted review & rating websites.

https://cryptorated.com

This website may help you out a lot.

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 02:53:50 AM
You should go for Protocol and dApp checking for the said ICO. On which network platform it is working is the major thing to investigate. Hard-cap and no. of coins should be checked. Whitepaper should be studied for detailed information and keep your eye on the updates of that ICO.
Activity: 196
January 21, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

8 tips to pick the right ICO
ICOs are high-risk, high-reward investments. It’s important to know how much one is willing to invest and possibly lose before participating in one.

1. Know the people behind them. It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. ...
2. Go for disruptive concepts. ...
3. Understand the target market. ...
4. Evaluate the technology. ...
5. Nitpick the white paper. ...
6. Know what the coins are for. ...
7. Bonus: Discern your appetite for risk. ...
8 Conclusion.
Activity: 420
January 21, 2018, 02:32:40 AM
Look to the project, First place if its blockchain, then going ecosystems, exchangers also often have succes.
the worst is: music, health, games...  Thats my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: