Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 93. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
January 15, 2018, 11:36:22 AM
I prioritize content quality, pre-sale conditions and ICO value. A quality project will show you when you are already examining these elements and your investment decision will help.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
It is not easy to figure out what ico is good. you need to reasearch about it and find some friends or other people that using an ico that is legit.but choosing an ico always consider the risk of it.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
Choose a good ICO must see the project and the product of it the proof it is not a scam. Look for their whitepapers and roadmap. If the ICO has an soft cap and hard cap if the sale of token come up over 10million i think thats a good ICO for me but please aware always in scam
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 10:51:05 AM
Just like any investment choosing ICO needs lot of research and study. Knowing the management team will give us insight if this chosen ICO is credible. The roadmap is always a good thing to look at.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 10:03:07 AM
You can choose a Good ICO by carefully reading the reviews and other insights of those who have experience in cryptocurrency. An ICO must not take all of your time because they believe that it will be very successful in the future and they trust their project to be worthy.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
Дa вoпpoc и впpaвдy интepecный, ecли вы вдpyг peшили пoyчacтвoвaть в ICO. Ecли вы peшили влoжитьcя пo пoлнoй ,тo кoнeчнo нyжнo yчecть мнoгo фaктopoв. Haчинaя oт бaнaльнoгo c coц.ceтeй,caйтa, ecть ли coздaнныe вeтки, кaкaя кoмaндa yчacтникoв, кaкyю кapтy плaниpyeтcя пpивлeчь. И кoнeчнo caм пpoдyкт нacкoлькo oн peaльнo peaлизyeтcя, вoзмoжнo oн yжe ecть. Пocмoтpeть вeтки нa фopyмax. Booбщeм чeм бoльшe инфopмaции и пpaвдивoй, тeм лyчшe.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
January 15, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
Usually I see a good ico or not, look at his team, the road map, and see the official website, from there you can see if the project is good to be accepted or not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
January 15, 2018, 09:45:06 AM
To choose a good ICO campaign, you need to have a thorough analysis of that ICO. Currently, there are many ICO review sites such as icoreview, icobench - very reputable in evaluating potential ICOs as well as scam rates. Also, you can refer to the discussion groups on Facebook, they will be able to give advice as well as useful comments on the ICOs.
Activity: 434
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
January 15, 2018, 09:39:02 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
For me the best ICO has a niche market, I always look for the niche market of an ICO before anything else then asking myself if their niche market is large enough in the near future that it will make the project grow. You can see this in their white paper.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
The whitepaper is good way to start. Look at the road map and what the ICO is trying to achieve. You really need to put some effort into studying ICOs. The only thing you can do is research, any investment into anything has a element of risk
Activity: 392
January 15, 2018, 09:05:48 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Will its really hard to pick a good ico now.May scam ico that have a good whitepaper.We all know whitepaper are the first to do to judge a ICO and also thier profile and roadmap.But many ICO got big potential.But for me i have many friend that got more experience on investing ico.I will ask them on what are there opinion...its very good advantage if you have friend that have more exprience in crypto ...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
January 15, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

actually, it is hard to choose ICO because we not know if is this legit or just an scam. but to choose an good ICO, first, you need to reasearch or gather some data about you want ICO researc about it if have a good background and if it trusted.then if you research about it.it's time to make effort and put all your energy in this ICO. you must career it because if you join in one ICO i'm sure you will be happy and i think it is very difficult to find now.and about of their project , don't mind it but focus more on the values
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 08:44:45 AM
You really need to research a lot and take a look on this website too: https://icodrops.com/
There are a lot information..If you want to attend a serious event I could reccomend you Blockshow. Apart from this now they have a possibility to buy their token which is equal a ticket to all their events

So, they are selling tickets whuch they could use to ICO they  support? What's the price of this opportunity?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 13, 2018, 11:09:18 PM
I don’t think there is an easy way to figure out which ICO is really good other than researching. You should some research about the ICO you want and if they have a working product that could be legit also you look for websites like ICO bench it will help you.

Hard to find good ico in these day, but I can suggest some way to do that:
- Follow successful people on buying ICO
- Find connection between that project to real life
- Check out community number
Looking for an ICO that has good prospects is very difficult, perhaps only a few percent. But there are some important points that can help us to get to a thing that is a good ICO, Team that became a developer can be one reference. Because with a good team then ICO can be developed and also in the end can be implemented in real. We all may often be deceived because most ICOs only make whitepapers alone without any clarity for the future. This can be avoided when we know that the team working for ICO is the best and trusted in the world of crypto.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 13, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

everything should be considered, you must be careful in choosing ico or if you want to invest in the ico.
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 10:49:09 PM
I don’t think there is an easy way to figure out which ICO is really good other than researching. You should some research about the ICO you want and if they have a working product that could be legit also you look for websites like ICO bench it will help you.

Hard to find good ico in these day, but I can suggest some way to do that:
- Follow successful people on buying ICO
- Find connection between that project to real life
- Check out community number
Activity: 336
January 13, 2018, 10:37:26 PM
just by looking at the roadmap of the ico project, is it good for the future if it means that ico is good for investment
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 10:15:41 PM
You really need to put some effort into studying ICOs. It is better to do that instead of actually regretting of investing to those that failed horrivly right after their campaign ended. Aside from the factors that you gave, look for some innovations that the company can offer, the originality and sich, this may be the reason for the ICO's success in the future which makes it worthy of investing.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
January 13, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
With the current status of the ICO in November 2017 and the legal collapse of projects such as Tezos, the ICO market is dynamic and complex, now you are wondering how to choose a good ICO.
For the best ICO selection you should carefully analyze before making any decision. From there you will be able to make a big profit from the good ICO projects, most of them are projects that can lead to significant losses if you do not understand them well.
Activity: 564
January 13, 2018, 10:10:54 PM
How to choose the best ICO to invest
Where is the capital raised? Wrong!
Rule # 1 - Choose the right size projects, focus on value and avoid projects with over-hype
Rule # 2 - Team analysis and make sure they succeed
Rule # 3 - Avoid large "dark areas" in their roadmaps
Rule # 4 - Make sure there is a reasonable hardcap, any unsold tokens should be destroyed and there will not be any future products.
Rule # 5 - Make sure the project really needs to be on the blockchain
Rule # 6 - Make sure the founder is engaging with the community and they need their token code to add value
Pages:
Jump to: