Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 95. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 12, 2018, 01:19:44 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

everything about ico. everything you have to study and learn. Analyze is a must do for you to make choices in ico investment.
Activity: 140
January 12, 2018, 12:56:31 PM
Long term use. Coin, token, system no matter what the ICO or release is it needs to have long term useful value. Just releasing currency for the sake of it doesnt cut it. Whatever the asset is, it has to provide some real use in order for market to see long term value in it. This means when one sees coin always make sure to think ahead how could such asset provide value to certain people, organizations, companies etc...
For example it could provide platform for developers to develop other blockchain softwares on top of it, which gives it intrensic value of whole ecosystem build on top of it, it could provide capital flight in reppresed countries such as privacy coins allow, it could be distributed power sharing and use such as certain coins that distribute computer power might allow in future, it needs to give value to certain market.
Activity: 195
January 12, 2018, 12:38:30 PM
I haven't participated in any ICO yet but feel bad that I missed so many of them with 10X, 20X etc like PowerLedged, ICON, Wabi, Dragonchain etc.  I am reading up on whitepapers and concentrating on Blockchain Infrastructure plays like Arcblock
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 12, 2018, 12:38:00 PM
We can check ICO list in www.coinschedule.com
And need to check business partners
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
January 12, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
It is really hard to spot the fake ones vs the real ones and one needs to consider multiple things to choose the best ICO.
I go with the concept and investors while making sure the site registered is from legit source etc.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
To choose a good ICO you have to search in the google. There are a plenty of informative websites and blogs about ICOs... Just browse them you would have sufficient knowledge so as to choose a good ICO to invest.
I agree with you but we should still check it out better because there are so many ICO projects and we can not check it all. Websites and blogs only help you earn a good project name so that you can self-check

You can check their registration numbers from where they are registered. This helps you understand about the project. Then check their legal status for their token generation event.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
Without research its quite impossible to find out a good ICO.
In this case Legendary members of this group is very expert.
I am also wanting a good suggestion from them

Thanks
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
January 12, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
To choose a good ICO you have to search in the google. There are a plenty of informative websites and blogs about ICOs... Just browse them you would have sufficient knowledge so as to choose a good ICO to invest.
I agree with you but we should still check it out better because there are so many ICO projects and we can not check it all. Websites and blogs only help you earn a good project name so that you can self-check
Activity: 266
January 12, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
We need to evaluate everything at once. Although I primarily look at the team, no matter how brilliant the idea was, it is important who will try to implement it. Well, you need to choose infrastructure projects, they always grow faster than the market grows.

From the nearest ICO I plan to participate in ArcBlock.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 12, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2018, 12:12:18 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

I only see their concept and how fast they grow up for the first 3 month, if they got good price ( relative ) stable supply and demand, I'll choose to invest. Concept is about what they can do but do we need it? if not, think again. Stable supply and demand, why I choose stable? because if have high supply & demand at the first time, I believe soon will fall and it will need more time to rise again ( my experience ). Actually, you can choose depend your knowledge or experinece, just go and face the risk. See you next time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 12:07:37 PM
I mostly use coinschedule sites as a reference, the rest analyzes developed projects, team structure, roadmap, partner, and the activity from it's social media.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 12:07:22 PM
If I will ever invest in an ICO I will lookout for the dev behind the project if they are really serious about it or not. I also lookout for an ICO with working product.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 12, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
If I see it from the experience of the team that handles ICO. If already accustomed to dealing with large companies so it could be that the ICO is currently working on her is also great and will run smoothly.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
I would look for an ICO with a working product that is looking to scale. That way they prove they are capable of doing things the right way.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
The team, if they're experienced in this field. The concept of the project and sometimes I look at the number of investors.
copper member
Activity: 83
January 12, 2018, 11:40:00 AM
in the year of 2017 there are lot of icos have come,Some of them make me huge profit and some of make me loss. I think which icos are related about a product project it can be good choose for you.and about environmental project also be a good. but before choose to invest in an ico you should research very well.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 12, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
see the roadmap from the project and view a team run. If it is reasonably good and has a good system so it could be said that both ICO project to run.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
January 12, 2018, 11:31:41 AM
icos are high-risk, high-reward investments. It is important to know how much one is willing to invest and possibly lose before participating in one.
you have to remember, not all cryptocurrencies are destined to become as valued as the top coins. investing in right one can lead to massive returns.
the key to choose a good ico is understanding the market, the companies, and their solutions to figure out if they have the potential to succeed and provide a better amount of returns for their investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
My first advice is this: Any ICO that you may be interested in must have their presence and community on bitcointalk. Here on this platform, the community actually look out for one another despite the fact that people do have disagreement one and again. It is of serious concern that ICO follow the bitcointalk forum rules and you can have confidence in their plan.
Pages:
Jump to: