Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 92. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 01:28:26 AM
To me, I think reading and making more research on a particular coin/project at a time will be more  helpful. Things to look out for, includes; aim of project, the team/communication system,  the white paper, the road map. These should be some very important things that has to be checked well.
i keep this on my mind Smiley thanks
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 10:02:25 PM
To choose a good ICOs i advise you to learn about they by reading clear work program, Team work, whitepaper and many others, actually we need to do is more thorough in choosing ICOs that we will invest,
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 06:14:21 PM
To me, I think reading and making more research on a particular coin/project at a time will be more  helpful. Things to look out for, includes; aim of project, the team/communication system,  the white paper, the road map. These should be some very important things that has to be checked well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 17, 2018, 04:15:15 PM
I'm see on the team, site, white page, planned hard cap,concept and advisors, etc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 04:13:10 PM
I choose ICO with large and respected partners. Large partners usually mean big money. Naturally, before investing, you need to study all available documents about the project, investigate the team, etc.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
January 15, 2018, 02:13:47 PM
I suggest you checkout ICObench. It's a site that collates reviews about ICOs and rates them too. They're pretty useful.
Thanks for the info this will really help me in choosing righly. Will check that ASAP
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
January 15, 2018, 02:09:59 PM
You need to check team and their background. Also, need to read whitepaper.  In my opinion you can try Trendit. On Trendit you get paid for everything you share! ICO will start on Feb 8th. Visit our ICO website http://www.trenditstudios.com  to find out how you can take part!
Activity: 238
January 15, 2018, 02:01:47 PM
interesting project here. to rebuild the third temple
check it out
Support Gods Commandment To Rebuild the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem Israel.

Temple3 (TM3) is the first and only Cryptocurrency token in the world that is actively promoting belief that is related to millions of believers worldwide that are asking to fulfill gods commandment to build the third temple is Jerusalem upon the arrival the messiah in Jerusalem

While the ICO is running the purchase of the Temple3 token will allow all Jewish and Cristian believers to take part of this commandment by making a minimum purchase of 1 TM3 token for $9 during the pre-ICO and $18 during the ICO.

visit their ann thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702989
Activity: 70
January 15, 2018, 02:00:07 PM
Look at team concept and advisors.
Activity: 224
January 15, 2018, 01:56:36 PM
I don’t think there is an easy way to figure out which ICO is really good other than researching. Look at the road map and what the ICO is trying to achieve. You really need to put some effort into studying ICOs.
Activity: 41
January 15, 2018, 01:54:53 PM
Here is my sample list of what to check before inserting into ICO
1)   Read the website content ( road map and whitepaper)
2)   Read ANN thread and bounty thread the content and the other comments
3)   Find reviews, advice and project reviews from reputable people and projects
4)   Search who are the staff
5)   Evaluate the content, activity, number of project participants in social networks and instant messengers
6)   Evaluate the idea, originality, availability of the finished product and how much they want to raise money
Activity: 280
January 15, 2018, 01:23:24 PM
I usually watch the Plates, after the plates, read whitepaper, research team in it also roadmap. 4 Aspects that i tell before is just my opnion, you can follow it or not. But, in Coinschedule i see the plates for my standard
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2018, 01:00:55 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
I think the best way to look out for a successful project is by looking for a project based upon a very unique idea. The uniqueness of the project will ensure no competetion for the project.
Team is another important factor you should always consider before investing as a strong teams will always aid in the growth of project.
The marketing team of the project is another important factor you should consider before investing. Popular projects tends to grow quickly in the long run.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
When I am looking for upcoming ico whether to participate in tgeir bounty program or put investment I always check on their whitepaper and the propability of hype. I also read some reviews available and read members feedback in ANN section of this forum.
Activity: 289
January 15, 2018, 12:13:17 PM
There are many ways you can test but you should check out their development team and their community on large forums as this will help you to better consider before investing in an ICO project
Activity: 200
January 15, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
ICO world is full of scams. Be careful

I would advise to check :
-the team and their skills
-the white paper
-the website
-if there a beta or prototype !
Activity: 101
January 15, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
The ico market is even more dangerous than the venture capital market!  Shocked
The situation is aggravated by the lack of independent expertise on the market.
 Services are ready to analyze the risks of initial placement of tokens are few, so while investors rely only on themselves.
Activity: 27
January 15, 2018, 11:54:09 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

it very difficult to select good ico these days.lot of ico are scams. ico mean  we invest money for some project,  before give your money to someone  we want to search who he is .i work ico field in 6 months now but still very difficult to identify a good ico

this is my step i follow for select a good ico

1) read the website content ( road map )
2) read the whitepaper
3) search who are the staff
4) staff old projects they were joined
5) old project of this ico company
6) search this in Fb,TW and other social media other idea of this project ) senior members
7) read ANN thread and bounty thread the content and the other comments

Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
The first thing I look at is website, it should be well designed and structured, then whitepaper - it should include all imporant information, but too short ones are not very good, then people/team behind project and finally token details.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 15, 2018, 11:39:06 AM
a good research will help you, you must know about whitepaper thoroughly should give a general idea about the outline of the project and having a look at the roadmap and its possibilities could prove helpful in assessing the ICO. Other important things would be the team and their past achievements on an individual level, application of the project being impactful enough and if it has the edge over other similar projects.
Pages:
Jump to: