Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 94. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 108
January 13, 2018, 09:39:21 PM
it is quite difficult to choose a good ICO because so many ICO are emerging. for me the first stage in choosing a good ICO is to read the whitepaper the understand the vision and mission ico whether it has a real program that provides solutions for the future. the second is to see the team and support whether to have team and support from professional people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 13, 2018, 05:13:41 PM
First you should see what the team is trying to achieve then you should see whether the project has a good team behind it's back and whether their goal is achievable or they are just trying to make themselves rich by raising money from the investors.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 05:00:53 PM
You need to study carefully the project before investing, to choose the most promising and profitable ICO. Take your time reading the whitepaper, check out the project's site, and its team, and the roadmap. This factors usually help to find out the most successful projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 04:57:54 PM
It's hard to choose what is a good ICO for investment because so many ICO from now. But I think many ICO are true but 30% of their was not true or scam. That's why we makes some efforts to select the best ICO. You can make your own research to get some ideas. Look for the whitepaper, the team or investors,  the purpose why creating this ICO and how important of their project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 04:49:22 PM
As you said...what I look for in an ICO is whether it has concept, and how solid is their idea and is it applicable in the near future, because an ICO may be good but it is not as applicable in the near future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
January 13, 2018, 04:46:34 PM
To figure out wich ICO is really best, i think there is not an easy way. You need to research a lot of projects and take a look on one of the best ico sites rewiev : https://icodrops.com/
There are some information wich you need 100% to research and take a look: Dev team, product, roadmap, product, country, coin price!
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 04:28:33 PM
The only thing you can do is research, any investment into anything has a element of risk.

Look into the white paper, the team, the concept, why do they want to create this coin?, what does it offer? etc.

Also use this forum, you can ask them anything on their thread, so use it!
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
Information about the ICO project and the development team should be open, specific and easily verifiable information.
The white paper of the project should offer not only an idea, but also a real way of an implementation.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 02:40:50 PM
Key Factors for selecting an ICO

1- Idea : Idea should be unique: There are several copy paste ideas
2- Team : Check their linkedin. Validate creation date, prior feeds etc
3- Number of tokens : Think about market cap
4- Community : Which may worth too much. Check number of followers, telegram
5- Check feeds in this forum
6- Proof of products : demo, prottype
7- Bounty & airdrop campaigns
8- If there is KYC it means they are serious on what they are doing
9- Profession of whitepaper : Is it a simple copy or is it a legit one
10 - Advisors: Must validated.
11 - Roadmap : It sould refletct their strategy
12 - Your feeling : If you are not feeling comfortable on that ICO this means there is something wrong but you did not addressed what was rong clearly

Thats my way of ICO handling
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 02:39:25 PM
It is really very had selection. I look persons that are interested in this issue in twitter. You can follow these guys. If you want, I can give information about persons.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
Every user has their own opinion in choosing the right ICO for investment; you could just do your own research to know this in a better way. By checking the ICO's project potential, team, advisors and social activity, etc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

In order to choose a good ICO, there are things you need to consider. First, you go look their profile, team composition, vision, and product. After looking those things, check their investment rating, hype score, and the risk score. You may try to look for feedback too for further research about the ICO you are going to review.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 12, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
The team, if they're experienced in this field. The concept of the project and sometimes I look at the number of investors.

Bad ICOs can copy or appoint any guy who could just display their IDs on their website and then showing to the public that they're good team.
That won't work all the time because good ICOs have a good reputation by knowing their community strength through Facebook, Reddit, Telegram or other media communities.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2018, 03:07:48 PM
The first thing to look at for whether it's a good ICO or not is through their bounty campaign because a good ICO hires good bounty campaign manager that poses higher forum rank like hero or legendary member otherwise not so good ICOs are being managed by newbies and junior members only.

Yes, good ICO will take care of marketing in the best possible
way, if not they are not planing their future. Good marketing is
important or every business today.
   I always check road map, I like to see what plans they have for
the future. For how long in future they plan, by that you can see
are they serious with their project.
   In the end its always good to check what some experts have to
say about it, how community see that project. All this can help you
in deciding is some ICO is good or bad.
January 12, 2018, 03:07:07 PM
You do need to research about the project so that you will know the result.

Sometimes this is not enough. Often the project looks very attractive, but as a result, it collapses and investors remain without profit. I think that in order to choose a good project you should have a lot of experience in this.

It's very difficult to spot bad ICOs today because skilled scammers can do almost all kinds of tricks today, we can't always rely on websites, team members and their projects because everything can be purge or can be copied almost perfectly but bad ICOs have difficulty in funding and they couldn't build good communities and they couldn't even advertise on Facebook and have no even single video on YouTube.
And most of all they couldn't hire experienced bounty campaign manager that's why the one who could manage their bounty campaign is a newbie or junior member.
January 12, 2018, 03:00:10 PM
The first thing to look at for whether it's a good ICO or not is through their bounty campaign because a good ICO hires good bounty campaign manager that poses higher forum rank like hero or legendary member otherwise not so good ICOs are being managed by newbies and junior members only.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 12, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

Sometimes this is not enough. Often the project looks very attractive, but as a result, it collapses and investors remain without profit. I think that in order to choose a good project you should have a lot of experience in this.
Activity: 476
January 12, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 02:42:22 PM
there are few factors which you should consider before investing in an ICO like:
Motive of the ico: Why are they doing this? If it’s simply to provide a return on an investment, then buyer beware.

Experience of the Team: What has the team executed on in the past, together? It should first and foremost be technology related.

Capital Structure of money:  How much crypto are they offering to the public? Gauging demand for a crypto is key

Raising the adequate amount money during their ICO: This connects directly to the point above. If they raise too much money during the ICO, they’re going to have to clear loads of ‘flippers’. These flippers are those that purchase tokens during the ICO and as soon as the team lists the token on the first exchange.
Activity: 280
January 12, 2018, 01:20:02 PM
Maybe you can see the Plates in CoinSchedule, Do research, ask the team, and ready whitepaper carefully is better than trust information that given in one website
Pages:
Jump to: