Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good project? - page 2. (Read 22149 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 20, 2019, 08:29:26 AM
Well to choose a good project I think we should follow
1. The profile of bounty manager. The higher the rank is lower is the chance of scaming. But also it's true a low ranked bounty manager may not turn to scam.
2. Deep knowledge about the coin. There are a lot of sites that discuss about the coins before launching.
3. If possible then go though the Ann thread and also the white paper also.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 20, 2019, 08:09:28 AM
There are many ways to find a good projeck now. but in my opinion what we have to do to be able to invest is to be more observant in determining investment. because now there are many unclear projecks because without supervision
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 08:03:14 AM
 for selection of the good project you have to know about the things that is first what is the concept of the company and second one is the team of the company.you have to do deep reserach about it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 20, 2019, 07:35:59 AM
I'm primarily doing research on team members of the project. I'm investigating the team members' previous projects and how successful these projects are. Then I reading the project's whitepaper. And I compare that project with other similar projects. Only then can I fully trust a project.
It is really a tough search for any investors as well as for many bounty hunters.  We've already flooded with many projects or ICO, it only few of them were a legit and mostly scams. 
Yes,  we give huge consideration on the team members but we take a look also if it have already raise enough money for capitalization and project support.  Cause if that missing,  even they have an excellent team it could still fails.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
January 20, 2019, 07:10:38 AM
I'm primarily doing research on team members of the project. I'm investigating the team members' previous projects and how successful these projects are. Then I reading the project's whitepaper. And I compare that project with other similar projects. Only then can I fully trust a project.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
January 20, 2019, 06:58:36 AM
if I choose the project in terms of the whitepaper and then I see the team behind it. I then searched for their partner. besides that the telegram group is active. Token sales must also be open. these criteria that I follow.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
January 20, 2019, 06:44:25 AM
In the past, I would have said that I just do preliminary research especially in ICO rating sites but nowadays with this bear market, a more in-depth research is required because ICOs are not what they used to be anymore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 20, 2019, 06:22:52 AM
If you want to choose a good project you should check first the background of the project and also the whitepaper.

White paper is not enough to decide whether to invest in the project or not. Give ways to choose a good project like, the background of the team, the advisors, the investment funds of the project, and the interest from the community. That's how I choose to invest in a project
there are still many things to choose a good project and not easy to trust a good project before you realize it, because fraud can be done with a good project but it turns out that it is just fraud. nowadays it is difficult to choose a good project because there are many scams nowadays and it is difficult to distinguish between good and bad, even though it is careful sometimes fraud occurs.
Activity: 490
January 20, 2019, 06:13:55 AM
In this period of time, I would not even look at the proponent of new projects because of the situation on the market. Look out for some of the top 10 better.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 06:10:17 AM
If you want to choose a good project you should check first the background of the project and also the whitepaper.

White paper is not enough to decide whether to invest in the project or not. Give ways to choose a good project like, the background of the team, the advisors, the investment funds of the project, and the interest from the community. That's how I choose to invest in a project
Activity: 476
January 20, 2019, 05:38:57 AM
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 05:09:40 AM
Before choosing a project you must understand that there are many kinds of projects available and so you have to be very careful with your decision.
Firstly, most projects kicks of with an ICO of which gains do come with the highest amount of risk, and majority of ICOs do fail so when picking a cryptocurrency to invest in it's ICO you at the Team and advisors and they should have experience in blockchain technology or in their project. They should have a reputable history. Next you look at the whitepaper, it should clearly define the problem that it's aiming to solve and the solution. Then the token distribution, more than half of the token should be for the crowdsale participants but if the team is holding onto most of the token, it is suspicious. Lastly, check for reputable partnerships.

If you missed out on the ICO there is still a chance to get on the train when the project lists, check out for the kinds of exchanges that it gets listed on, decentralized exchanges like IDEX is good. Obviously, ICO participants will want to accumulate some gains once the project gets listed, you can hop in once the token is low again. Investing should be done after you have done a proper research
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 20, 2019, 04:55:02 AM
If you’re a business owner, or work for a major corporation that wants to tap into the blockchain, you’ve got two options. Develop your own technology, or work with an established brand. Of course, building your very own bespoke blockchain service is going to be costly and time consuming, you’ll need to recruit a whole new time and spend an awful lot of time doing extensive technical research yourself
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
January 20, 2019, 04:36:28 AM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
To participate in cryptocurrency investments, you must choose the right time to enter. I think that 2019 is very suitable for investment in cryptocurrency. If you choose a relatively reliable project, you should be able to make a profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
January 19, 2019, 01:58:21 PM
Do we still have a mojor ways of avoiding not being scammed apart from the most reviews people gives here. You just need to be careful before choosing any project because scamers are more clever than we'll expect. Just pray you choose the right one after your review
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 01:55:40 PM
I think it's very difficult now to differentiate between good projects and bad projects

I agree , in such a market it is extremely difficult to distinguish good from bad, I participated even in the best project and it turned out to be a Scam , I think you need to diversify not to be in the red now
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 19, 2019, 01:55:07 PM
There are certain standards you need to consider while analyzing or choosing a good project to invest in.
1 the purpose of its creation (I.e the problem it is created to solve)
2 working prototype
3 a very good team
4 token metrics
5 Hype (demand for the project)
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
January 19, 2019, 01:38:55 PM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

Almost all of the projects launched in the market nowadays are scam. We are having too much difficulty in choosing which is the best project but if we are well packed with knowledge, we can determine it through an efficient and effective analysis of their advertising platforms.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 19, 2019, 01:33:02 PM
I once found a scam project, and after I analyzed it, most scam projects never showed their company in full. As I pointed out, a project that is serious in its development will continue to display its company profile in full through videos. Such as the development of its products, and other developments about the company.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 01:09:30 PM

Well, In choosing a good project I basically set some standards before I approach the project, in some case, I use to see their telegram chats and see whether there is already a hint to determine if the project is fraudulent or not. In some case, active telegram groups have more chance of being a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: