Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good project? - page 3. (Read 22149 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 01:04:20 PM
Sorry about your experience but its regular with the rate of scam it has made it very difficult to tell or identify which project is scam or not we just have to be careful in making our choices of project to participate in thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 01:01:14 PM
Project with the unique attitude about the project. Oath protocol is coming with the unique concept. A decentralized blockchain dispute reslution system. Very unique concept.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
January 19, 2019, 12:55:55 PM
This is a confusing thing for me, where we have to choose the right choice to choose, otherwise we will regret it.
The project is currently unpredictable, even projects that I think are good and have had great success, can turn into a scam.
For now, I always prioritize the trust of the project team, look for the truly famous
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
https://www.devilsdragon.com/
January 19, 2019, 12:50:17 PM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

I think this linked will make you realized one thing about unique and legit crypto currency project ( https://medium.com/adab-solutions/adab-solutions-is-one-of-the-top-rated-icos-6c299cdd2b6a ) - kindly hit the linked …

I agree with your opinion, one way to know legit ICO is as described in the link and of course the team that is in the project. so far, I have seen projects from several factors, ico ratings, products, teams, whitepapers and from which countries the project is. Although not all of these factors are the key to success of a project, at least avoid us from the project scam
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
January 19, 2019, 12:48:53 PM
Many people will tell you that only blockchain projects that are not pre-mined are good, all others are scams. The good example of a new coin, that is not pre-mined, no ICO, miners friendly is Grin. Also it is the first altcoin accepted by this forum!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 19, 2019, 12:44:05 PM
Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

Well, last year was not really good for most ICO projects since the market crashed a lot. Some ICOs turned out to be a scam and most of them failed. That's why I really think there should be somehow a regulation for ICOs, so that not everyone can conduct an ICO. It should be under review, before they can conduct an ICO, to also protect cryptocurrency's integrity and it's investors.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
January 19, 2019, 12:41:05 PM

I understand and heavily relate to this, I invested in 2 scam projects with a huge amount of BTC, after waiting for so long I ended up getting none out of the investment I've pur in, though on my next investments I was able to regain and gain more out of the amount of Bitcoins that I have lost, its easy to find out a scam project, just have to know if they can really obtain their goals and to know if they are legitimate.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 11:07:52 AM
I think it's very difficult now to differentiate between good projects and bad projects
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 19, 2019, 11:07:29 AM
if from indonesia might be with one of our plan on future service of deliverance for pupils of indonesia
to deliver with chance on authorization as the understanding of culture of indonesia to gives with least on risks with the threat on distraction of communication as keeping on focus with the modest on work to serves as fine for pupils of indonesia

copper member
Activity: 382
January 19, 2019, 10:25:04 AM
First you must read its Bitcointalk announcements and its whitepaper, If you find some mispelled words, then it will be a red flag. Then after that you must look at its website if the website is so simple that even kids can develop can be doubtful, and  also take a look at its team if they are also legit you can search their names on linked to be sure they already exist and have great experience and no past scam accussations.
Activity: 17
January 19, 2019, 09:37:05 AM
Anybody hear of this coin/ ICO before? What is your opinion on this coin? Does it have potential?
Javvy

An All-in-One Crypto Experience

Javvy is the full integration of a universal wallet connected to numerous exchanges presently available to the cryptocurrency market. It eliminates the need for multiple accounts and applications while taking advantage of their respective benefits. Along with our simple and fast process for user registration and verification, Javvy brings confidence and clarity to the user as cryptocurrencies approach mass adoption. We provide all the tools necessary to securely store, use, and invest in cryptocurrency.

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 18, 2019, 04:14:15 PM
Now it is very difficult to find good projects for investment. Most coins die. I think we should be very careful.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 18, 2019, 04:10:20 PM
Everyone has their own way of choosing a good project. Some people prefer to participate in the project by looking at who the manager is handling the project because they don't want to get a scam project. But, some people choose to analyze several projects that they think have the potential and have great opportunities for the future by looking at the ico, quality and other.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 18, 2019, 01:33:40 PM
It can't be avoided if we find a scam project. It all starts with each of us. There is also a really good project but in the future it is a scam project. So what really determines is us. We must analyze and see the project.
Activity: 17
January 18, 2019, 11:50:05 AM
Anybody hear of this coin/ ICO before? What is your opinion on this coin? Does it have potential?

Javvy

An All-in-One Crypto Experience

Javvy is the full integration of a universal wallet connected to numerous exchanges presently available to the cryptocurrency market. It eliminates the need for multiple accounts and applications while taking advantage of their respective benefits. Along with our simple and fast process for user registration and verification, Javvy brings confidence and clarity to the user as cryptocurrencies approach mass adoption. We provide all the tools necessary to securely store, use, and invest in cryptocurrency.

Activity: 546
January 18, 2019, 07:19:05 AM
I also met a lot of phishing projects like you and I think when you should choose a project, you should consider yourself as an investor instead of a bounty hunters.
Activity: 434
January 18, 2019, 07:08:18 AM
If you want to choose the good project, you should deeply analyse all the aspects of this project, especially team, technology, token economy, etc.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
January 18, 2019, 07:07:25 AM

you are always going to encounter scam projects unless you invest less. Why not just invest on the coins that are already exiting and not on the ICO because that at least you know its safer. You will however have to pick which is cheaper because those in the list in CMC cost more than a hundred. So check the alts like EOS or cardano or TRX.
copper member
Activity: 322
January 18, 2019, 07:00:31 AM
You need to double your efforts or make it triple when checking the background of an ICO project because you won't really tell nowadays which is scam and which is not. Check all the persons behind the team so that youll have atleast basis if the team is legitimate or not.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
January 18, 2019, 06:33:55 AM
Hi! What do you mean " choose a good project"? Good tokens for holding? Or how to choose good ICO? Any way for both of them will be legit to say, that there are need to be a good team, advisors and parnters(well known in crypto community), also good project has a big hype for the big interest from investors and community.
Pages:
Jump to: