Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects? - page 13. (Read 22239 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 07, 2019, 05:04:24 PM
I believe that the first thing to check is the project itself, if you are confident in the project, then you can safely join his bounty company and be sure of the result.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
February 07, 2019, 04:48:46 PM
Personally, I am always looking for a Bounty that has received Softcap, because if an ICO project has gotten Softcap, it must have succeeded in reaching the target and going to exchange. Because indeed at this time a lot of projects failed and Bounty participants were not paid.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 04:39:31 PM
I see the quality of the project, allocation, team, whitepaper, website, and roadmap. besides that I analyze social media and also team performance at sales. bounty allocation must also be considered.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2019, 04:38:05 PM
All of the bounties I've seen provided only bad level of communication and payout was reduced finally.
In other cases people simply worked for shit coins and only a few of projects allowed me to earn a fortune
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 04:36:19 PM
Great article, thank you. I hope it would be helpful for other participants and in my opinion the most important aspect is to choose the right campaign where you can the maximal reward like signature or content.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 04:17:46 PM
Bounties are cool if you latch on to a BTC/ETH//EOS/etc. Just realize that 99% of these coins out are BS!
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
February 07, 2019, 04:12:26 PM
The first and foremost thing to do is to check the quality of the project and once its done, I check bounty token allocation and distribution dates. These later two cannot be overlooked because no matter how good a project looks if the bounty allocation is too low compared to number of participants, then it's a turn off for me
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 04:00:26 PM
Indeed, all these points that you have mentioned are very important when choosing a good project that will be honest with the participants in the bounty campaigns. The manager is also undoubtedly important. I like to participate with the bounty managers with whom I participated earlier. In other cases, I study the team and the product.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 07, 2019, 01:34:00 PM
Bounty manager is very important
When i look for bounty i look quality of team.Is there easy to find information about team members but not advisers.
I look for partners are there any real partners what the best are early investors
It is risky for ico to show information about partnership with legitimate companies because legal case can be opened
And roadmap. When product will be launched .Until product is launched ico will remain only yet another pump and dump scheme
Yet another question to ico founders are how they gonna deal with legal issues
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
February 07, 2019, 01:32:53 PM
Activity: 490
February 07, 2019, 01:29:43 PM
The best bounty project should be chosen based on considerations - whether the project is potentially successful, as well as recently many projects practice paying bounty participants not in tokens but in ethereum or bitcoin, such projects can also be considered interesting enough for bounty participants.
Activity: 140
February 07, 2019, 01:22:31 PM
To choose a bounty projects is very easy if you know how to look for legit and better bounty. first you have to look for the team if it is legit or not ,look for the aims or goals of it.you can also have some research on the project so many sites that you can check  if it true or not.
Activity: 560
February 07, 2019, 01:19:29 PM
When I choose a bounty, first of all I go to their website and see what this project is about and study its team. Next, look at the roadmap and white paper. and so on...
Activity: 476
February 07, 2019, 12:56:41 PM
That is the basis for determining a good ICO project. I personally look for projects with Bounty managers who have experience. And looking for Bounty who has coin sales is very good. And so far I have participated in ICO projects to be able to make money. Even though the money I made from Bounty was not too big.
Activity: 401
February 07, 2019, 12:55:09 PM
I agree on most parts, just want to say that bounty manager has nothing with payments hence it is irrelevant if bounty manager is trusted or not, it only depends on team. Another thing is, you said funds raised are not important, I can tell you this is very important part because if project doesn't raise enough money they won't pay participants or they will pay less.

I disagree with you. Even though the bounty manager has nothing to do with payments, he/she still plays a very important role. The bounty manager governs the whole campaign - not only the project itself but the campaigners as well. He/she oversees that everything were all taken care of and should be in order. "Should be in-order". I once had participated in a scammed ICO. Nobody knew of course. Even the BM doesn't have an inkling that it was because he was already fully paid in his service. But the minute he sensed that somethings wrong, he immediately stopped the campaign. He told the participants that he doesn't have the heart to let us be fooled all the way. Thanks to BM's attentiveness, only 2 weeks of hard work was wasted.
Luckily for all the bounty hunters, the BM was one of those well-known and respectable handlers in the forum. To this very day i still look-up to him as the very best bounty manager in this forum.

Activity: 190
February 07, 2019, 12:47:26 PM
It's easy to find good bounty projects all you need to do is look good on research and reviews to make sure that every member of the group is real and if it is legit. most of the bounty hunters that scam are not reviewing or unchecked sophisticated projects.
Activity: 602
February 07, 2019, 12:10:14 PM
Choosing a project to participate in the bounty is like investing projects. Therefore, I think that today projects for participation in cryptocurrency bounty projects need to be patient and probably understand the situation. Everyone is trying to cheat.
Activity: 476
February 07, 2019, 11:59:06 AM
it is very difficult to choose best bounty. I think,, bounty payment more important for all bounty Hunter.  bounty manger trust is not important to choose bounty. bounty team is very important for payment. you alyaws should choose good bounty.. bounty team members, it's website ,, it's products everything is very important choose for best bounty. you should know, if project doesn't raise enough money they won't pay participants or they will pay less.. so experience is very important choose best bounty.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 07, 2019, 11:36:09 AM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 07, 2019, 11:18:36 AM
Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER
This item is not an indication that you will be paid at the end of the bounty campaign. This can happen as the fault of the project and the fault of the bounty Manager.
Pages:
Jump to: