Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects? - page 17. (Read 22239 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 06:14:48 PM
Yes, I agree with the recommendations of the OP as this is very helpful to the newcomers in this field. In my  case, I usually check the ICO website and  read thoroughly the whitepaper to know the content about the project and it's purpose. Then I also review the team members that handles the project just to know if these are legit people. Also, the rating is also my primary consideration and the bounty manager should have experienced in handling the project where spreadsheets should be transparent to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 06:12:13 PM
Choosing a better bounty is not a difficult tasks, just firstly check project website, then it's team, then whitepaper, and then last ICO ratings. If this all points are ok, then you will get your best project. But sometime despite all this, the bounty goes in vain. So little bit luck also depend!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 05:31:53 PM
I choose to join only bounties that are managed by a well known and trusted bounty manager like Wapinter, BTCLTCdigger, Newslikw, sinatra12. There are also many more but I prefer these ones because I never had a problem with them.
Choosing the right bounty manager is very important because even if project is good if bounty manager is bad you will just waste your time...
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
November 05, 2018, 05:11:53 PM
Nowadays, this is the most painstaking and difficult task, it is very difficult to choose the bounty, so personally I stopped doing social bounty.
Activity: 238
November 05, 2018, 05:08:41 PM
Wow such a good example for picking a successful bounty i really appreciate your info.  i am also checking company whitepaper roadmap ,soft cap and hardcap, dev team all these then join the bounty .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 05, 2018, 04:21:49 PM
There are so many threads about same topic, how to choose correct bounty, how to choose profitable bounty campaigns and so on. I think that many people know it and if not, they can use search button.
And after all, why there are so many threads about that bounties are dead, no longer profitable.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 05, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
Thanks for this informative post. Like you said, I also look at similar points. Bounty Management Team is also very important. # of participants and ICO hardcap amount are also crucial factors. Besides all this, of course you need to have some luck as well Smiley Hopefully we'll be out of bear market when my bounty tokens are delivered  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 11:46:22 AM
Very useful tips, none of which we've not known already, except for the newbies on here. I used to ignore the number of bounty participants before now and I felt it was negligible. I'm currently signed up with a twitter bounty whose number of participants has been significantly low since the start of the campaign despite being. an Amazix managed bounty. Guess I might have to reevaluate..
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 11:37:14 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
I hope every bounty hunter will read this post and learn how to search a good bounty campaign to participate! This process makes the 50 percent of your rewards. If you are more selective with bounties, you will get a greater token as a reward!
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
definitely luck is there still we can minimize the chance of failure to some extent.
Activity: 153
November 04, 2018, 05:37:26 PM
Choose no choose i see all as luck.Most bounty project after checking all yet its turn to a scam .The bounty you never thought would pay will be the one to pay you after campaigning .Just agree with me that is a luck thing .
Activity: 280
November 04, 2018, 05:36:49 PM
I have to say thank you to you for providing a useful way to choose a bounty, and I honestly say that is what I really have to do. About point number 1. I was interested because the website design was very good, so I decided to join. And number 3. about the budget also made many participants interested and tempted. Without seeing the other side, which eventually sometimes fails. That's what I've experienced. I want to ask and ask for your opinion or suggestion, who is the gift manager who you think has provided a successful project benefit. Hopefully it can be useful for all of us. Thank you for the writing that you shared.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 04, 2018, 05:27:26 PM
Sometime you still can't choose a good bounty even you applied all these steps Smiley. You should know that it's not the same all the time, sometime you should believe in what you feel and depend on your luck. Although you follow good bounty manager but not all bounty campaigns managed by good bounty managers are good Smiley.
Activity: 196
November 04, 2018, 05:26:28 PM
I usually look to support in participate in the projects which are backed by venture capitals or have collaboration with the fundraising platforms like LeekICO, KickICO, Liquid , Tokenomy, tokenplus etc or ICOs which are listed on ICOdrops which looks realiable to be as there are so many scamp ICO which can result in waste of energy as well as precious time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 04, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:-
I couldn't agree more. This step is essential for choosing a good bounty project. You don't have to look anything else. Just make sure the bounty manager is trusted. If the bounty manager is good, he will make sure the bounty campaign is legit. And if the bounty campaign is legit, you have good chances of getting paid. Nowadays first thing I look is the manager. If the manager is no good, I just walk away. No point wasting your time on other aspects of the campaign if the manager can't be trusted.
You hit the nail on the head here guy. Supposing all bounty managers have the same guiding principle of project success, it will be easier for hunters. But it is looking like a free for all marketplace with little or no barriers for trusted managers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
November 04, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:-
I couldn't agree more. This step is essential for choosing a good bounty project. You don't have to look anything else. Just make sure the bounty manager is trusted. If the bounty manager is good, he will make sure the bounty campaign is legit. And if the bounty campaign is legit, you have good chances of getting paid. Nowadays first thing I look is the manager. If the manager is no good, I just walk away. No point wasting your time on other aspects of the campaign if the manager can't be trusted.
Activity: 616
November 04, 2018, 05:03:36 PM
One of the most important things about an ICO is the team behind it. They need to be real and offer more than just a profile pic which they can just download off any social media site
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 04, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
I agree on most parts, just want to say that bounty manager has nothing with payments hence it is irrelevant if bounty manager is trusted or not, it only depends on team. Another thing is, you said funds raised are not important, I can tell you this is very important part because if project doesn't raise enough money they won't pay participants or they will pay less.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
November 04, 2018, 03:58:23 PM
You have put up the main points nicely in your post, i will add that the shorter the bounty camoaign the better reward we can get, so do consider this as well, personally i think biggest thing that matters is a genuine project with good team and practical use cases.
Pages:
Jump to: