Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 106. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
experience is a way of choosing for a reward project. You need to have a lot of experience and knowledge so you can make choices. It's not hard to choose a gift. All you have to do is check the background and if it suits you or you want to be part of the bounty campaign, then you can join. Sometimes it looks great but in the end fraud or may have cheap price. Hard to choose the best gift
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
If you are a beginner, it will be hard for you to choose on what bounty will you join. But you can always consider background checking or also called as researching about the bounty you chose. You should check the bounty team because having a good whitepaper and a good roadmap doesn't always mean that the bounty is not a scam. Just be careful in choosing.
Activity: 308
April 26, 2018, 06:55:48 AM
The most important and important thing is to recognize the concept of the ico and who the team behind the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
April 26, 2018, 02:22:24 AM
foremost chosing a good bounty is one of the hardest part.
we cant just say it is good by looking its whitepaper or reading its roadmap because many ICO bounty right now is a scam .
Scam ICOs has always good whitepaper, a good roadmap but still it turns to be a scam, some other ICOs turn to be a no good for they didnt raised a proper amount.
so I must say just try and try till you get that good bounty Smiley just sayin!
Activity: 108
April 26, 2018, 02:17:14 AM
There are special platforms - aggregators. The administration of the platforms filters the bounty and in fact it can already be considered another filter from the scum. The use of the platform is very convenient, there is no need to constantly go in and report, although there are different aggrogators.
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 02:16:26 AM
Choosing bounty is a very taskful one especially with many projects on board, but for me I choose my bounty based on project i can invest if i have the money to invest, I believe any project, I can invest in comfortably is good enough for bounty.  
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 02:16:18 AM
My experience is that firstly attending a telegram group of good bounty managers and participating in the bounty activities it publishes is generally not too bad. It is easy to find bad projects if you look for yourself. Still need professional people to guide.
Activity: 85
April 26, 2018, 02:08:55 AM
I dont know how to choose a bounty that is more profitable. As for me as a newbie here this kind of business i have more to learn all the aspect to good. Also i have to learn more by reading and research and simply communicate to the expert or have more knowledge.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 02:04:14 AM
Well the thing you need to do is to check the background beside the company really good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 01:52:23 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Always attentive to the choice of the project bounty. Including I take into account the urgency and prospects of the project, the roadmap, the development team, the conditions for buying the token and the experts' opinions on the platform.
Activity: 125
April 26, 2018, 01:04:08 AM
I will look at its white papers, understand their projects and prospects, and especially look at their technical teams.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 01:50:37 PM
It is hard to choose a good bounty. If the team is experienced, then you can believe, as well  is carefully to study the entire project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:48:22 PM
To choose bounty it's very difficult because most onea that seems good in the beginning turns into scam at the end of the day. So one just need to be careful and know the management of the campaign are a professional and good one.
Before you join the bounty, The first I might see his bounty manager, then his company, and of course
with his team, and I will check their website. If this project works and you also read whitepaper ...
Activity: 205
April 25, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
To choose bounty it's very difficult because most onea that seems good in the beginning turns into scam at the end of the day. So one just need to be careful and know the management of the campaign are a professional and good one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 25, 2018, 01:39:42 PM
When you choose a bounty campaign, imagine that you are investing real money, because "time is money"!
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
April 25, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
In fact, it is very difficult. The company at first may seem good, but in the end you will not get money for the work done. I'm now looking at managers who run a bounty company.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 01:35:38 PM
The value  of reward  given by the bounty hunters will determine  the kind of bounty to choose.  However  the rule given by the bounty  also attract the attention  of bounty to choose
Activity: 128
April 25, 2018, 01:12:57 PM
In choosing a bounty , you to check first the ICO itself (read their whitepaper and research on the team itself. Then check the bounty pool and the budget for each campaign
Activity: 69
April 25, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
The trick is that you should see the background of the company, see the management team running ICO. In addition, you can see their partners, if their partners are big companies or you know some companies they work with that can be a reference for you, and you should also see who is the manager who runs ICO, if ICO is run by a manager whose credibility is good, ICO generally runs successfully.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 25, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
It is very much in fact to choose bounty in this market. because it is developing and the new bounty is born. The project content is important for bounty. you can find the right bounty by doing good research.
Jump to: