Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 121. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 05:43:07 AM
Better way to choose bounty campaign is to imagine youerself as investor. If you are OK to put put your money to this project - you may support it as bounty hunter too.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 05:39:28 AM
I think first of all we have to read more about altcoin. After that, we can look in alternative cryptorencies or in bounty campaign. Then we clik in announcements. There has airdrops or bounty and you can join the project. Before we join the bounty, we must look the date of the bounty. So,  I think that is  agood choose the bounty in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
April 10, 2018, 05:37:37 AM
Choose a company in which you would agree to participate in ICO and buy their coins. You should also be interested in the project that you have chosen to participate in it, it gave you pleasure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 05:31:26 AM
The most  important is the manager of the company. follow them , there are managers who are looking for only good projects, and there are managers who take everything and professional.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 05:27:23 AM
Carefully reading proper roadmap and white paper, interesting concept of particular ICO which if it is offering, very less to no referral system, less profitable schemes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
April 10, 2018, 05:10:45 AM
For me, you have to choose the ICO project first, and second you should look at the product, team, website, social networks. And you must study it carefully before joining in its bounty campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:03:04 AM
You should look at the product, team, website, social networks. Maybe search rating in ICObench and the same websites. And I know many people, which choose bounty depending on the bounty manager.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 05:00:38 AM
The conditions for allocating funds for participating in a bounty company must be objectively adequate. It is necessary to take into account the desired amount of fund-raising at the ICO stage and the number of participants in the bounty.
Activity: 263
April 10, 2018, 04:56:00 AM
To choose a good prize campaign so that we can make money, most people decide by reading the white paper, otherwise we have to learn from experience as well because experience is a very relevant science, and always ask a friend who is often successful in the campaign he is working on.
Activity: 308
April 09, 2018, 05:23:58 PM
It is necessary to look at the company itself, whether it provokes trust. Now there are a lot of scammers.
Watch what pool stands out on the bounty, how many participants already ... approximately count the profits
Activity: 112
April 09, 2018, 12:26:40 PM
IF you want to best one, you can choose wich is more popular
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 09, 2018, 12:22:13 PM
This is a good discussion. Really hoping to get more ideas from different people but for me. I must consider a project that has a really good potential and less particpants. In this way you'll get a lot bounty allocation and waiting for the right time to sell when it hits exchanges
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
April 09, 2018, 12:21:49 PM
choosing a right and profitable bounty, in my case i join project that the managers are having a positive and good rating trust by that you have 80-100% to get reward soon when the campaign is over.
Activity: 96
April 09, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
Hello there. I'm taking part in an interesting project. Bounty pool is small, but the project is promising. Take a closer look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33972983 What do you think?
Activity: 69
April 07, 2018, 03:04:48 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

try to know about their project also check his website, whitepaper and social media if needed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
April 07, 2018, 02:52:55 PM
I think you have to pay your attention on ICObench.com or  icomarks.com
There are many intersting info about ICO and useful details in this portals.
Activity: 350
April 07, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
In my experience, you can only guess. But it is better to take projects related to banks or blockchains platforms. If you look at something they gave the most profit for all time
Activity: 476
April 07, 2018, 02:41:32 PM
When choosing bounty you should know the background first of the project so that your effort will not be wasted.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 07, 2018, 01:51:45 PM
The problem is that not all ICOs manage to collect even a minimal amount, because of what your work can ultimately remain unpaid. To protect yourself from this, when choosing, pay attention to such details:
 Reputation and fame
- Quality of work with participants
- Clear tasks and conditions for their implementation
- The amount of investment after the start of the ICO. The bigger it is, the more it stands out for the bounty-campaign
- Presence of a guarantor (a third party or an organization) who can vouch for the project.
Before deciding to participate in the bounty campaign, carefully analyze what the project offers, whether there is already any product or a clear plan for its development, and whether the planned amount of fees is adequate.

hmmm ... so you're right! You highlighted the most important thing you need to know about bounty and what to consider the most! I think for beginners it is very necessary information! when choosing the first you need to be careful and pay attention to the smallest details
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 01:44:56 PM
The problem is that not all ICOs manage to collect even a minimal amount, because of what your work can ultimately remain unpaid. To protect yourself from this, when choosing, pay attention to such details:
 Reputation and fame
- Quality of work with participants
- Clear tasks and conditions for their implementation
- The amount of investment after the start of the ICO. The bigger it is, the more it stands out for the bounty-campaign
- Presence of a guarantor (a third party or an organization) who can vouch for the project.
Before deciding to participate in the bounty campaign, carefully analyze what the project offers, whether there is already any product or a clear plan for its development, and whether the planned amount of fees is adequate.
Jump to: