Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 122. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
First, read this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/information-for-members-of-the-bounty-3034728 Choosing a good manager will help you reduce the likelihood of falling into a fraudulent project. Knowlege of independent analysis of projects will come with time. If you will certainly be interested in theme.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
taking into account parameters such as the popularity such as the popularity of the developer,
the amount of money invested in the project,
the number of prize participants,
the adequacy of the promo campaingn manager,
the good or bad gift campaign we choose,
 we will only know when the coins will come to our ETH wallet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
http:Bounty is a good platform to project so bounty best choose to way campaign,i follow choose the project for bounty //bountyhive.io/r/ankitsaini 
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 12:22:14 PM
subscribe to useful channels and chats where people share their experience and cool and bounty in which they participate and still earn a lot
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 12:19:41 PM
i have bad skill to choose a great bounty ,but follow the  trusted campaign manager is a good way for me, i follow closely the project from thelun
Activity: 169
April 07, 2018, 12:17:53 PM
it is incredibly difficult to choose a good bounty to participate a beginner and so you need to contact experienced people on this issue
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
You should prioritize choosing bounty with a good and trusted team. Check if it is trusted by other members. You should also check how many participants joined already so that you can estimate your projected earning from the bounty. Always also check if the bounty's product is in-demand so that the success ratr of bounty is high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 12:03:42 PM
Project what is being done and check out the person managing the campaign.
check her ranking,
trust factor and all that will convince me that she is reliable.
then check the token that is shared with the campaign.
if it is small enough for a large number of participants,.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
April 07, 2018, 12:01:02 PM
In choosing a bounty you need to have patience. Patience in reading their white paper and roadmap. You need to know also if the product of the bounty is in demand or it can be use by many people.
Activity: 822
April 07, 2018, 11:57:52 AM
The best way to chose bounty is by doing due diligence. Participating in bounty of a failed ico is going to be waste of time. If you know a manager that always manage nice bounty which he also calculate and pay on time, it is best to follow that kind of manager campaign.
Activity: 182
April 07, 2018, 11:45:48 AM
Despite all  construcrive advices, it seems to me that is experience is a very important way to choose a bounty project. And the first we can do to choose bounty is reading the whitepaper of a project. It is one of the factors that helps me to determine if it's a legit project or not. And don't forget good bounty campaign managers are the best criteria for choosing good bounty campaigns.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
April 06, 2018, 10:15:52 AM
Maybe by considering its white paper, if it's highly profitable with your current ranking.
Yeah in this situation we always have an attention by reading its white paper.And next for the ICO team if they are really relevant to what they handling ICO Project.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 06, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
First of all, you must define what campaign which suitable for your skill.
If you good at writing, you can join several bounties that have a big allocation in blogging or article.
Yes, I agree with you. You should consider your skills when it comes in choosing bounties. Also, consider the campaign itself if it is good through reading comments and asking friends.
Activity: 518
April 06, 2018, 10:04:54 AM
In my own experience I choose bitcoin by reading their thread and after that is their white paper. I always do that for my better profit after the end of the bounty campaign. So better to make your own way of choosing a better bounty campaign for your own business.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
April 06, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
When i'm joining bounty i always check if this campaign is reliable, trusted and promising project. Their are many ways on how you choose a good bounty firstly you need to know who is the team developer and the manager of that campaign and you must follow their social media for more update so you will know all about their news.
April 06, 2018, 09:58:44 AM
The bull market should come in the middle of q2. There's no need to worry too much. The encryption bull market should come soon.

Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 06, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
I have been doing these bounty tasks for quite some time now and definitely, the right way to know if it is worthy of your time and effort to participate in such project is by reading the whitepaper itself. Some factors will be the bounty manager and the team and developers on the project also. But the most important thing is the community. A strong a positive community will be the key of the success of a particular project.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
April 06, 2018, 09:53:03 AM
First of all, you must define what campaign which suitable for your skill.
If you good at writing, you can join several bounties that have a big allocation in blogging or article.
April 06, 2018, 09:51:11 AM
Select the ico project that some teams are developing, not the air project. Application type encryption is not very good.

Activity: 112
April 06, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
I usually trust good bounty managers + projects which have a clear and concrete roadmap.

There are so many bounty that you can choose to join all we need to do is to check out its capability of handling the campaign. Its very important that we know the details of the project and how it run in the market.
For now many bounty campaigns are ongoing some of them are trusted, scams and some of them are failed, that is why  It's very hard to select a bounty program, even if how good the bounty manager. Research and read the whitepaper of the project so that we don't need to invest our efforts and time for nothing.
Jump to: