Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 124. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 08:42:34 AM
Im not an expert myself, but i got taught by my friends that joining bounty from bounty hive is much more safe, maybe not earning much at first but worth to try especially for the very beginning, just to look up the field in clear and safe way to earn money. Hope it helps.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
Such things should be approached with caution because choosing a bad bounty that will not be revealed has a chance always and no one is immune from it
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 07:58:08 AM
I think that there can always be a shoal on whether everyone here chooses to choose one company, and there are many companies, and some certainly will get caught up in that. So there is always a chance for a bad choice
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
April 05, 2018, 07:52:55 AM
maybe you need to see they project first. or join they telegram to know about bounty you participation. don't get in to scam bounty you just need to be carefully to choose. many view on thread can make that bounty is great.
Activity: 75
April 05, 2018, 07:52:37 AM
There are so many bounty campaigns some of them are trusted, some are scams, some of them are failed,  some looks like legit till their ICO end but after they raised fund, they ran away with those funds. Some are attracted from their website design, some are because of high rewards.  the first thing you have to consider is the team of the project, next is the idea of the project. Another factor is bounty campaigns which you need to analyze before joining any bounty, analyze who is the managing campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 07:50:27 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
if you want to join any bounty campaign just make sire it fits on you and your time nd make sure its legit and high payments and lastly read all infos before join that cmpaign
April 05, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
Everything is easier than it seems you can go to the bounty who offer and just watch the activity of the users will not all choose the bad bounty.
Activity: 308
April 05, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
When I heard at all about the bounty about how all the fees go, it seemed strange to me that they can throw at any minute here it all depends on the team exactly from their confidence and justice.
Activity: 196
April 05, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
My friends just advise me what bounties to choose, they understand this and I do not, so I trust them all the time.
April 05, 2018, 07:40:02 AM
It was always difficult for me to choose a bounty because as a novice I did not understand what I was going to and what I signed for, but then later when my knowledge passed from practice to a vision of everything that could be a bad trick and profit quickly leaving...
April 05, 2018, 07:37:19 AM
I think that the team has always been the main one, for example, in the Mavro company, the Mavrodi himself took part in the promotion of the bounty so this is the criteria for success.
Activity: 252
April 05, 2018, 07:34:21 AM
Bounty is such a thing that you do not foresee what to expect in the end, whether there will be fees or not, whether they can or not. Therefore it is not known, unless you judge by command.
April 05, 2018, 07:30:21 AM
It seems to me to choose a bounty becomes easier when there is knowledge in general and how good a bounty should be. If you are a beginner then you will be more difficult. And we are older we already feel a dirty trick.
April 05, 2018, 07:24:42 AM
As for me, so I choose a good bounty from the administration if they respond to me in kind and polite are operative then I choose this bounty.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 07:24:01 AM
the  important is the manager of the company. follow them , there are managers who are looking for only good projects, and there are managers who take everything and professional.
Activity: 42
April 05, 2018, 07:22:48 AM
When researching airdrops, I've come across several ico's that also have bounties and I believe will do well. Check out my

AIRDROPS THAT MAYBE DON'T SUCK

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoNKjUxXkp-g0Etn5XZdD8lD3FiUngY8GfDNNoAWGPc

Like this one.

https://gonetwork.co/airdrop

Winners of ETHWaterloo - the world's largest Ethereum hackathon. I bet you didn't know about that.

Check out the Google spreadsheet for an active, ongoing list of other airdrops that maybe don't suck. I update it daily.
Activity: 252
April 05, 2018, 07:19:46 AM
I think that choosing a bounty is not at all difficult because you just have to look at the same site design, a civilized site always speaks of itself.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 07:17:40 AM
The best way to choose the bounty.You must have an experience .You must throughly analysis and research about the bounty.You should also aware about the roadmap of the bounty.
April 05, 2018, 06:25:37 AM
In addition to white paper you can find the best project by tracing the existing team, whether real or just fictitious, this has happened a lot with its fake campaign.  Sad
Activity: 140
April 05, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

It's hard to do when you are a beginner but when you'll have experience it'll be easier because you'll notice some suspicious details. Or vice versa you'll know that such details characterize this bounty like a good one. But there are some general features which help to chose good bounty - team and a product
Jump to: