Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 123. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:16:24 AM
U have to choose the ico which is having social media bounty campaign and also before choosing the ico first u have to check the ratings and the projects of that company...
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
April 06, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
There are many ways on how to choose bounty but the most important thing that you must consider is the quality of the project and the manager of the bounty. If the quality of the project is high, the chance of the ICO to succeed is high too and if the manager is good, he can manage the ICO well and lead it to success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
April 06, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
It is difficult because if too many people join, you don´t get much, but if the campaign is unknown it may also not reach the hardcap and you´d get very little. You have to strike a balance I think.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 08:19:28 AM
If there is anyone that is just starting with bounty campaignand you are looking for a good one to participate in. In think the best thing to do is follow those managers that have successfully managed so many projects. From there, you will start getting ideas on how to know a bounty that is good. Experience they say is the best teacher. So, it is a gradual process of learning. With time, you will get acquainted to knowing which is best for you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:31:01 PM
You can see with whom the campaign is cooperating, this will also give a lot of information, it is worth participating or not
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
April 05, 2018, 05:25:34 PM
Searching for quality bounties on this forum isn't that easy and even more hard to recognize the legit ones. It could be already better if people could give a rating for each bounty that is currently active on this forum something like a 1 to 5 star rating that would be visible in a column behind the title of the thread.

Not that I am that experienced in catching bounties but this 3 websites can give you also a good idea what bounties are worth to give it a try.

- https://airdropking.io/
- https://airdrops.io/
- https://airdropalert.com/

Activity: 162
April 05, 2018, 05:11:27 PM
Reading whitepaper and doing some research about the project. Always do background check of the bounty manager as well. Team should be very active and helpful to answer questions and request. There's a lot but I think that's the most important.
April 05, 2018, 05:05:57 PM
considering the white paper and experience can make you get the right bounty.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 05, 2018, 09:32:29 AM
I think choosing a good reward manager is the key to a good project. First of all, the project of the bounty manager will send the token, and the good manager of the bounty pays attention to his word of mouth. They will study carefully when choosing the project, and they are more professional than us in this respect.
You are right. Bounty campaign managed by a reliable manager is more appealing.
But they can also make mistakes sometimes. I just went through a bounty which is managed by a famous manager.
It turned out to be scam, and the manager couldn't do anything.
Activity: 196
April 05, 2018, 09:29:41 AM
it is very much in fact to choose bounty in this market. because it is developing and the new bounty is born. The project content is important for bounty. you can find the right bounty by doing good research.
Activity: 340
April 05, 2018, 09:27:57 AM
You should find out about the project that you want to join the bounty. If you think the project is good and potential in the future you can join the campaign.
Activity: 32
April 05, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
this is a table about the famous dev in this forum, need money is one of my favorite dev, i choose a clear project website, roadmap and his team
Activity: 242
April 05, 2018, 09:25:34 AM
I think choosing a good reward manager is the key to a good project. First of all, the project of the bounty manager will send the token, and the good manager of the bounty pays attention to his word of mouth. They will study carefully when choosing the project, and they are more professional than us in this respect.
Activity: 32
April 05, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
I advise to watch bounty according to this table with names of bounty-managers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=691200443
It is one of the best bounty of tables.
this is a table about the famous dev in this forum, need money is one of my favorite dev, i choose a clear project website, roadmap and his team
Activity: 588
April 05, 2018, 08:58:33 AM
I advise to watch bounty according to this table with names of bounty-managers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=691200443
It is one of the best bounty of tables.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
To choose a good bounty you must first need to investigate well and gather some data about the project if its popular to investors and has a potential to be success.
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
We have the same situation here. Since we are new for making or joining campaigns, we are not aware to choose bounties that is legit. Its only up to you to choose good bounty,  maybe its not about the whitepaper, there's something you should know in chosing good bounty.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
April 05, 2018, 08:56:40 AM
It is necessary to carefully review the entire site and in addition to study a lot of articles and all kinds of literature if you do not want to spend time in vain
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
I think it's quite hardto choose wich bounty is god or bad,but Usually I look the manager,the Team,roadmap and many ICO review web
April 05, 2018, 08:47:52 AM
I choose very very carefully looking at every little thing from the activity of the admin ending with what the site looks like.
Jump to: