Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 12. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 05:26:08 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

when you talk of profitable, do you mean the one that will pay more or the one that its project has prospects?, because talking about the one that will pay more money depends on the allocation that the project owners allocated to the bounty program.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
August 24, 2018, 05:13:57 PM
Just look at the project, do some researches by yourself and you will understand is it worth to join their bounty or not.
Have a look at: idea, team, advisors, soft/hardcap and manager who leads the campaign. That will be enough to decide.  Wink
This was me few months ago, but now I don't really take this Into consideration when choosing Bounty to participate in. Now the first thing I do is to carefully look at the reward if the stress is worth going in for with full force. Because that is the motivating factor, you can't work hard for months and end up getting $15_$30 which I consider too small. So if they l reward is okay, then I look at if the project have have Softcap, at least you will receive your reward but it might delay. Then team and am good to go.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
I don't have much strategy when it comes on choosing Bounty, when the Manager is quite famous/well-known I never hesitate to join his/her campaign for I know that they won't stain their reputation or when I like the name of the campaign I go for it, but most of the time I follow my instinct, might sound crazy but so far I so good, never experience any unwanted events.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
another way to determine the success of a project is if the project has a finished product that they are going to promote
Activity: 51
August 24, 2018, 05:03:55 PM
Looking for a good campaign managers bonuses best criteria for choosing a good campaign bonuses
Activity: 308
Swipe!
August 24, 2018, 05:00:10 PM
Lately it is very hard to find a good one because ICOs fail to collect even softcaps lately, so you'd better pick the project which is just likely to collect money for ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
This is the question of many people, some note before choosing to join a certain campaign: their development team, website, roadmap, all must be clear.
Right, this is what I often hear, but in my opinion it is very difficult to find good Bounty especially if our knowledge is lacking. But with this step, I can hoard a million possibilities that can be applied in choosing a prize, even though that won't guarantee that I will get a Prize that will work, but I don't think it will be painful to try.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 02:17:35 PM
Always look at bounty manager's profile - and look up the previous bounty he managed and the communication with participants, if he was active or passive. Then check website and ratings on certain websites (icorating, icobench) and look at number of weeks which only will come until the end of the campaign, then if it worth your time, it's perfect bounty for you.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
August 24, 2018, 02:12:53 PM
ussualy i read the project whitepaper and then see roadmap, make sure the project team is experienced and credible. Check the project on ico website review such as ico bench, ico tracker, ico timer, etc. Don't forget check who is managing the bounty, whether bounty manager is trusted or not.
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 01:35:38 PM
First read the white paper of the project .and also find about the bounty reward. Becouse some bounty reward is verry low therefore we have to find the value of bounty reward. And also I find about the bounty manager .  Specially we must find about project rankings . Ico ranking is higher we can think this project is not a scam. And I consider the amount of replies and views for selecting bounty.
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 01:23:29 PM
It's over to read the white paper is important, because sometimes reading it you realize that the project is very unrealistic, people are not willing to invest. I'm studying the team members, and I'm looking at who's leading the bounty.Solid companies and managers rarely take bad projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 01:18:20 PM
i think, first you have to look the ico at icorating site like icobench. If they have good rating, then you have to look in their community. Then, if they have a great community, look at the bounty pool for the reward.
Activity: 504
August 24, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
When you choose a good bounty it must be many partners and many good morals in the bounty campaign to be a sucessful and well-run project with investors.
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
1. Research & Review on ICO review site like ICOBENCH, ICOHOLDER, etc
2. Good Bounty have a good Bounty Manager like Sylon, Needmoney, Sandra Evans & much more.
3. Read Whitepaper and more important is Read on Roadmap. If ICO have a plan to listed on exchange 1 - 2 month after ICO is a prefer.
4. Have a good activity on Media Social, Website, Forum, Telegram Channel, Blog ( Medium / Steemit ), and much more. Is this about Promotion to get Investor. More promotion activity, More chance to get investor and reach Soft Cap.
5. This is my optional ways,. Have a big allocation, clear bounty period and update spreadsheet.

Good Luck..
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
Some information about the project. Information about the team.Road map, and possibility of realization. I do not recommend if the reward amount is not enough. Your views on exchanges are important. There must be good exchanges listing targets. It must be reliable. We need to do a detailed review for this  Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
August 24, 2018, 12:35:50 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money?

We could earn money even if we just randomly joined any bounty, but in 10 out of 10 bounties, only 7 of them will pay you at the end of their bounty and the rest are all scams.

Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Sometimes it is not enough to read whitepapers because there is a lot of things that you should do to determine if it is a good bounty or not. You also have to check their background, just simply google all of the people in their team, do a solid research, check their partners(that would help you too) if their partners are big company, then the chances of earning big amount of money is also big.

Don't get your hopes high because you found out that a certain bounty that you are going to join have great partners, sometimes at the end, no matter how great their project is at the start, if they are going to be a scam then there is nothing you could do to prevent that to happen.
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 12:11:50 PM
And that will give you only reading the white paper? It can also be written by a fraud. You have to fully analyze the whole company from the team and advisors, and the kids and token sales. Only this will give you at least some information about choosing a bounty company
Activity: 20
August 24, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
Well yeah. You have to read their whitepaper to your maximum understanding. Check the bounty that is comfortable and profitable for you. Also if you're new to just starting to choose the bounty campaign, you must always meet people.of higher rankings to give you some tips on the best one for you. You must be careful while checking for their information also.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 12:04:52 PM
Select a nice gift and has great potential in the market. All you have to do is know the products of the project. And you can see the look of the site and understand the white paper. And you have to be careful and wait to get a nice gift project.
Activity: 149
August 24, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
Choosing bounty is not that hard, you just need to carefully look at their information and background. One of the asset to know the good bounty campaign is reading. Knowing the whitepaper is not enough to conclude that one campaign is good.
Pages:
Jump to: