Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 11. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 04:51:54 PM
It's better to participate in different sites like bountyhunter and bountyhive. I wish it will help you in future
Activity: 378
August 25, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
Exactly, as for me, I buy recomendations from my friend which is profi in bounty. because websites like icobench are useless
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:06:21 PM
At first, i usually just jump straight into participating in any bounty that comes my way. But now, i have been super selective when it comes to bounty work. I usually do not have specific ways of selecting bounty projects because i follow my gut about the success of the project. Aside following my gut, i also follow some legit bounty mangers whose projects have seen many success since the start of the work as bounty managers.  As such, you might wanna join alot of telegram bounty groups to get legit projects.
Activity: 308
August 25, 2018, 03:46:33 PM
I see a nice bounty I see it first from the concept of his bounty. then I see a team that take care of it. In addition, the total supply. and I watched her token sales. That is not less important is also to be seen his rating of ICO. If his high rating, then it is potentially to follow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
August 25, 2018, 03:46:13 PM
I follow chats of several bounty managers and use bounty section here. All conditions for the choice are fully depend on my desirable activity, my appropriate price for the job and my subjective feeling of reliability.
Activity: 280
August 25, 2018, 03:44:25 PM
The most logical thing to do here is to research well and enter bounty projects. In addition, supporters behind the project investors do not go into this system well and if you do not go into this system, it will be a shame to your wasted effort.
Activity: 118
August 25, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
I usually check their whitepaper, I read the project, I see the team behind the project, and I also see the manager. But there is a possibility of coin growth. Also, I often check popular sites with project rankings and sometimes there are good ratings from lesser-known managers.
Activity: 336
August 25, 2018, 03:33:20 PM
I think now is a bounty to choose only from top managers! now without them just nowhere a lot of scams !
I completely agree, I primarily look at the manager, and only then I study white paper and a road map.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 01:18:30 PM
Maybe it's not just the whitepaper that you have to check, but you have to see the team that works, sales smart contracts, partners, and are listed on ICO assessments such as Coinmarks, ICOHolder, and others. If you only look at the whitepaper, it's not predictable whether it's a good bounty or a scam. If the terms I mentioned are not available, then the possibility of a bounty project is a scam.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 01:11:28 PM
These days it is harder to get good bounty campaign, so I use following steps:
- team analysis
-level of hype
- idea behind and how it solve real problem
- bounty pool, ratio between different ranks and subscribers, if it is profitable to join or better skip bounty
Activity: 82
August 25, 2018, 01:08:25 PM
For me a very good campaign is an active community. There is admin on telegram groups and the community is encouraging new members to pioneer the project. Also I notice good bounty campaign must have good road maps and good demo account if they have a demo platform.
Activity: 191
August 25, 2018, 03:20:14 AM
Choosing bounty is not that hard but all you need is to make sure that it is legit and not a scam otherwise you will be wasting your time for nothing. You can check the whitepaper and the people who is managing the bounty if there are any suspicious information and also asking people like this thread hels a lot.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
August 24, 2018, 09:39:02 PM
I usually see first the credibility and rank of the author or the bounty manager before anything else. Because the bounty manager need to check first the crypto project that he use to work with, since most of the campaign manager has a lot of experience on this, they will understand the project if legit or scam. To make it simple, most of the bounty manager don't want to work on a ghost project with no pay or anything.
Activity: 966
August 24, 2018, 09:32:15 PM
For me, i just choose bounty first i will check first the Team core and the website too. But special the bounty manager,
August 24, 2018, 09:09:16 PM
You may choose bounty is to check the whitepaper and its project that you may think it will success or have a potential in cryptocurrency industry. And also check the managers profile, and the ICO that they managed in a previous campaign, and what happen to that project, and also check the budget allocation for the bounty you have to join.
August 24, 2018, 08:51:08 PM
that's a good point. reading a white paper and looking their web can't decide bounty is fine. ask from some seniors in there and consider their recommendation.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:28:02 PM
I like to take part on ico with huge hype also the team must be known and very experience the last quality you should watch out for is the bounty manager. Use the above quality and you will be happy you follow it.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 05:33:00 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Thats one of the criteria by reading into whitepaper by every bounties did ypu plan to participated and Its a plus if the bounty manager Is really known and lots of experience where as  many successive campaign on his background.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
But now, the market is very difficult with a choice of bounty , I think we should take only trusted bounty managers
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
August 24, 2018, 05:30:43 PM
Hi there!

When you find a bounty, try to find out who is after the project.
Check out the team, who they are, what they have done so far etc. Check there roadmap aswell see if is doable in that time.

There are also alot ofwebsites you can check out by the way..try to google on bounties.

Greetings! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: