Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 23. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 08:04:29 AM
I think now is a bounty to choose only from top managers! now without them just nowhere a lot of scams !
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 08:00:25 AM
You must have plenty of experience and knowledge so you can make your choice. You should read carefully it's rules, white paper and road map. In crypto everything must be based on research and analysis.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 16, 2018, 07:21:39 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
That is the big question every hunters ask.
I have a lot of promising project. And yes they are not scam.
But once they hit the exchanges the value of there token/coin drops.
It really depends on the project. You know how or what are they plan for the following months.
how many tokens are allocated, what is the initial coin offering prices.
what exchanges are there target. and this is important, if the investors and the hunters get there token at the same time.
why? cause when it happens, im not saying all. but when its distributed a lot of hunters tend to sale. regardless and inconsiderate of the investors coins.
in which they will dump. and making a big downfall for its value
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
August 16, 2018, 07:17:19 AM
First of all, when choosing a bounty, you should study the project itself. Often some projects allocate a large part of their fund to the bounty. And participation in them seems profitable. But often these projects either do not go to the stock exchanges at all, or are very cheap (much cheaper than the price of ICO). Thus, the most important thing in choosing a bounty is a careful study of the project and its team! Good luck!
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 07:13:33 AM
We'll for me it's not too hard to choose a running bounty but it's just take time to meet your standards who you wanted to join for. Anyways choosing a running bounty is easy but also risky if you didn't do a research or background check before you join. It will lead all your efforts to nothing. I advice that before joining or picking up a bounty better to manage first your standards, do your own background check and research as well regarding the project so all your efforts is worth it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
All projects are white papers, projects, teams, road maps, and these are often indistinguishable. You need to understand their intrinsic value. Of course, the speculations of the speculation are of little value. We should look like gold. Ico. Then we need to find them one by one.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 07:02:07 AM
Sometimes I use sites with ratings like ICO Bench to choose a promising Bounty campaign.
Various experts give estimates to different projects there.  This can be used for guiding!
Activity: 31
August 16, 2018, 03:26:52 AM
you can endeavor to depend on the abundance of the administrator who drives this organization, since he needs to keep his power essentially and won't take himself the terrible organization
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:21:20 AM
Apart from the whitepaper, I also look at several other aspects such as roadmap, fund allocation. I often choose bounty campaigns with managers who already have a lot of references in this field, because these references also help us assess the feasibility of the bounty. The team and also the ICO rating is important, although not all ICOs show their ratings. If he has a good rating, I think that is part of the ICO that will have a long life.
Activity: 252
August 16, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
It is very important to choose the bounty in this market. Because there's a lot of bounty that doesn't pay us anything.

We can't just say it's good by looking at the white paper or reading its roadmap, because many ICO bonuses are now a scam.
Activity: 122
August 16, 2018, 03:00:07 AM
Although there are many scams in the bounty, I think there are still many real and effective bounty activities. In my opinion, bounty is an easy way to earn money by following some rules. Before you join the bounty, you must understand it. Their website and white paper to understand what their plans are
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 02:52:16 AM
Of course, many people point out that the only way to determine whether generosity is beneficial or not is by reading its white paper. Maybe so .
Activity: 85
August 16, 2018, 02:31:23 AM
Because most projects are scams. To choose the right bounty, you need to check the team and the program card .
Activity: 77
August 16, 2018, 02:09:30 AM
Check who is organizing the reward, if it is the bonus organizer, the one who is responsible for the bounty, I advise not to participate in the bounty because most of them letters reduce tokens .
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 12:59:34 AM
when I join bounty I consider first who is the campaign manager?. and if the campaign manager is popular and trusted 2nd read the article of the campaign their white paper and road map 3rd. check website if that bounty is legit or if the coin that they offer is successfull and remember be careful in scammers..
Activity: 243
August 16, 2018, 12:45:30 AM
When I'm choosing bounty to participate I am always look for few factors.
1. Project details - Whether the product or services offered by the project is interesting including the token price, road map etc.
2. Team members - if it is consist of good team members
3. Project manager - sometimes I am choosing trusted and known bounty managers
4. Rewards - if the reward is worth of doing the task
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 05:19:25 PM
there are differnt ways to choose a bounty you can choose according to the background of the team or the whitepaper and even the onepader they can all give you a glimpse of professionalism of the team and there for the value of the project.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 05:12:21 PM
It's just as difficult as choosing a good ICO for investment.
I usually choose an interesting project and join his bounty campaign.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
I think you should choose great managers, and so choose it at your own risk , I think so you need to keep track of good ratings and then also take them
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
August 15, 2018, 05:07:55 PM
In addition to white paper, you must check the development team and the bounty manager. are they all active on social media, and investigate about their real achievements. if all the research is good, you can start joining.
I agree with you. But you should also pay attention to the country where the company comes from. For example, I do not always take part in projects from Russia.
Pages:
Jump to: