Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 24. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 05:06:03 PM
o reduce the risk when choosing an ICO, analyze, checking the presence of working offline or online business. Then study the idea of the project and the need for blockchain technology.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 05:05:02 PM
There is always luck. Even good-looking ICO often fails. Study the development team and their old projects. Good luck!

at the moment there are many projects that fail, because currently there are so many fans of BTC. so the project will grow more and more and there will be at least some scams. yes that's our risk now.
Activity: 125
August 15, 2018, 05:02:19 PM
Its not hard to find a bounty. All you need to do is to check its background and if you want to join their bounty campaign then you may join. You must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to find the right one that helps you to earned money. Just read and read to understand the bounty campaign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 04:59:13 PM
1st you need to find the project management team. The reason is these days many scam projects around us. After that, you may consider the project, allocation for the bounty campaign etc.
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 04:58:36 PM
I think that to choose bounty, the right one, you need to ask people what they think about the project and make sure that it is reliable. to my mind, it is better to decide whether you want to become a bounty hunter or not
Activity: 93
August 15, 2018, 04:56:16 PM
There is always luck. Even good-looking ICO often fails. Study the development team and their old projects. Good luck!
Activity: 60
August 15, 2018, 04:51:26 PM
For my opinion the best part of the bounty crypto exchange is that it can provide some concessions,you should do good research to choose good bounty and look for project advisors.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 02:08:01 PM
Apart from reading the whitepaper, you have to also consider the token allocated to bounty. The more the token, the more token you will get for participating in the campaign. Also the integrity of the bounty manager is also paramount because these days, you see bounty managers reducing the number of token allocation after people have finished the campaign assignment which I count to be a breach of agreement.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 01:05:47 PM
In addition to white paper, you must check the development team and the bounty manager. are they all active on social media, and investigate about their real achievements. if all the research is good, you can start joining.
Activity: 187
August 15, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
These people can be trusted and the project they choose is legitimate and they have a real chance of successfully entering the ICO and after the ICO. There were other things that I did before I chose gifts such as checking teams, projects, road maps, and so on.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 12:45:00 PM
Will the prizes selected in the market very deadly win? It is very difficult to choose and comment. Over time, the market will recover and reward campaigns will be profitable.
I think the bounty will slowly decrease. Now the main problem is the bots, which are fighting in different ways. So the complexity of the new ICO. Investors do not want to give money for the idea, they are ready to invest only in finished products.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
August 15, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
Nowadays is very important to choose a good manager who definitely pays, and look how much money already invested in the project.
Activity: 535
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 02:01:29 AM
Talk is cheap,show me the code!

Bounty:20,000BTM
Task:Chrome plug-in wallet
Requirement:plug-in wallet based on Chrome

Bounty:5,000BTM
Task:Smart Contract gas estimate
Requirement:estimate the gas of Smart Contract

Task:multi-languages SDK
Requirement:Python 、IOS、 Android 、C/C++ Ruby .Net

Task:BYTOM DApp stores
Requirement:provide display and entrance for Bytom DApp

Bounty:2,000BTM
Task:Contract template development
Requirement:Contract template for other business

Bounty:1,000BTM
Task:Bytom technical online courses
Requirement:publish on technical media

Bounty:1,000BTM
Task:Tap program for Bytom test net
Requirement:get test net coin automatically

Bounty:contact us(suitable)
Task:Bytom smart contract compiler
Requirement:Bytom smart contract compiler that can support other universal programming language

contact us  :[email protected]Smiley
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 01:38:56 AM
Will the prizes selected in the market very deadly win? It is very difficult to choose and comment. Over time, the market will recover and reward campaigns will be profitable.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
August 15, 2018, 01:29:02 AM
Most of all you can earn only in that bounty of the company, in which there are fewer participants, where there are so many participants, earnings will be a penny.
Yes you are correct but in those bounties where there are very less number of participants are most likely to be scams so it works both ways...you want to atleast earn something rather that earning nothing...
Activity: 223
August 15, 2018, 12:22:21 AM
Another way worth mentioning to me other than reading the white paper to determine the project originality is to critically look at what the following members are saying about the project following responses to its Ann thread on this forum.
Activity: 336
August 15, 2018, 12:13:23 AM
Most of all you can earn only in that bounty of the company, in which there are fewer participants, where there are so many participants, earnings will be a penny.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 11:48:21 PM
In top projects, a lot of people, tokens are divided into tens of thousands of people. Medium and small crypto projects do not survive to listing, but the potential profit is greater. I choose the last option, I can throw time in the trash, but there is a big chance that I will earn normally. I take part in all, where there is a theoretical potential for profit.
Activity: 68
August 14, 2018, 11:30:10 PM
Choosing a good bounty is hard for newbie in this field, who don't have any knowledge about it. I suggest to find and join a good bounty in bounty site like bountyhive and bounty0x. It is a good way to start, easy to follow the rules.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 11:15:39 PM
Start by reading the white paper. Reading the white paper of the project clears your thoughts about itthat whether it is a fraud or genuine one. Then check the funds available to be distributed. Calculate your approximate profit and decide whether to enter into the project or not.
Pages:
Jump to: