Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 25. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 11:14:37 PM
with so much bounty program. We will indeed be difficult to choose a great bounty. And the most secure way is to really understand the project well. And select projects that indeed movement of his nice token sales.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 11:07:13 PM
I think that first of all you need to pay attention to the idea of the project and the quality of the performance! Even better, if the project will have a working version or a business making a profit. I choose a campaign in many ways: team, idea, populateness, bounty pool and so on.
Activity: 336
August 14, 2018, 06:42:14 PM
To choose bounty is not deficut many people are joined bounty hunter, then people are makes money on it.
Bounty is best way to choose because is a good cryptocurrency.

In my own opinion, yes it was not difficult to find a bounty but what is hard to find is a campaign that will really give you the reward and not scam so you should always read the platform before joining or investing on an ico.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
To choose bounty is not deficut many people are joined bounty hunter, then people are makes money on it.
Bounty is best way to choose because is a good cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
August 14, 2018, 05:26:07 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

First of all, I would recommend you to contact the time-tested bounty managers who have shown that they know how. This will help you to choose the best bounty the best. and then carefully read the terms and conditions and awards. And get to work ))
yes, that is a good reconedations though i am not a fan of bou ty campaigns i think tbey can begangerous now
Activity: 476
August 14, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
bou ty is a great way to earn oney but i think that you need to be careful with it as there are many scammers nowadays
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

First of all, I would recommend you to contact the time-tested bounty managers who have shown that they know how. This will help you to choose the best bounty the best. and then carefully read the terms and conditions and awards. And get to work ))
Activity: 83
August 14, 2018, 01:41:02 PM
 I have joined some 10 campaigns so far all at the recommendations of my friends. There are numerous projects and many of them cheat on you not giving rewards.
Activity: 34
August 14, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
Im new in joining abundance battle yet there is one I knew to know the genuine one is see the rank of the person who post the string. It could be full part to Hero. And furthermore chech the of you like the undertaking, network, guide and whitepaper
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:26:15 AM
I did not choose which bounty I should work on. in my opinion, as long as the bounty still exists, we better do it all. because we do not know where a good bounty and we get paid a lot.
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 07:18:19 AM
There is one surefire way, in my opinion, if you are a beginner and do not know much about ICO go to the signature and see how many top members of the forum are there and make a choice
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 07:13:45 AM
When ever you see any project that you will like to participate in there bountys programs all you need to do is try and read there whitepapers and know there team members if the are for real.
Activity: 48
August 13, 2018, 10:48:26 PM
There are participants who select the higher payment, but still receive less.
Activity: 75
August 13, 2018, 10:33:40 PM
I think you can read the technical documentation or request telegrams in the group .
Activity: 103
August 13, 2018, 09:44:40 PM
There are many ways to choose good bounty, for me the best is better to check thier background, check verycareful about thier project, check if there bounty campaign is popular in many people specially to investors so they can easily reach the hardcap of their ico, thats the way for me to pick a good one.
Activity: 2
August 13, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
hi. You should do project research. Then you should find info about bounty manager. And finally try to find reviews.
Activity: 103
August 13, 2018, 09:26:35 AM
You only need to spend a little time every day to go to the bounty section to look for it seriously. There, you can find what you want, although there are many projects that are scams, but you don't have to worry, only lazy people will fall into the trap.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
Choosing bounty is not an easy task. There are times that you need to make sure that the ICO of that project will surely hit high in the market. If this will going to happen then it could also affect the bounty campaign.
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
for the number of people by the number of high-ranking participants of the form have already signed up, and look at the whole project sometime this idea or not
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 07:14:01 PM
Its not hard to choose a bounty. All you must need to do is to check its background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join. For you to need it, you must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to choose that right one that helps you to gain money. I just give you an advice to read and read for you to understand it all.

Legit bounties are hard to find this days. We really need to make an extra effort to double check and do research. What i do is that i usually check in the biunty managers credibility also.

Honestly I don't really have any idea on how to identify a good and a legit bounty, even you is also having trouble. But I hope the admin will find a way to block these people for doing fraud to others.
Pages:
Jump to: