Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 26. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 07:00:43 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Its not hard to choose a bounty. All you must need to do is to check its background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join. For you to need it, you must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to choose that right one that helps you to gain money. I just give you an advice to read and read for you to understand it all.

Legit bounties are hard to find this days. We really need to make an extra effort to double check and do research. What i do is that i usually check in the biunty managers credibility also.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2018, 06:56:15 PM
Persoanlly I check and study the ICO project carefully before joining its bounty campaigns. I read the whitepaper, the roadmap, and I check if the team is experienced or not, then I consider participating if the project looks promising for me. There is so many ICO scams, and we need being careful because bounty require hard working and it is consuming time also. Smiley

You are absolutely right, it is very frustrating when you work weeks and weeks and in the end turn out to be scam.
I will add to keep an eye on the Bounty manager and hid previous work.
Activity: 70
August 12, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
I think that another way to determine the success of the project is whether the project has a finished product that they are going to develop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
August 12, 2018, 06:51:04 PM
After many tips on reading and knowledge
I like to recommend my advice in the form of simple points
You have to check the following
Campaign Manager
Team
Rank the participants to the campaign
Partners ... etc
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
Persoanlly I check and study the ICO project carefully before joining its bounty campaigns. I read the whitepaper, the roadmap, and I check if the team is experienced or not, then I consider participating if the project looks promising for me. There is so many ICO scams, and we need being careful because bounty require hard working and it is consuming time also. Smiley
Activity: 95
August 12, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
the  important is the manager of the company. follow them , there are managers who are looking for only good projects, and there are managers who take everything and professional. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 03:10:25 AM
First thing open their website check its white paper, then roadmap, see also history of their team. to facilitate the available platforms that filter ico ico incoming, such as icobench, bounty lord etc.
Activity: 140
Anonymous warrior
August 12, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
Choosing a bounty is critical decision,You need to choose the project who has the confident to make 100% success. The only thing you can do is believe what is right. Always remember that you will choosing a project that you will give your time and effort. It is good to choose wisely.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 12:02:29 AM
here are many ways to choose the first bounty you should consider bounty for a second ico program. You should be aware that you will do what if the bounty is successful and you also need to care about the number of shares divided by each battle. and how many total tokens are allocated to the program
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 11:58:25 PM
look for ico bounty who have reached at least sofcap but it would be better if they had reached hardcap, but maybe you would be a little late to participate.
Activity: 148
August 11, 2018, 11:45:09 PM
Before you choose a bounty, you need to check the team and the program map, and then read the technical document .
Activity: 120
August 11, 2018, 11:24:18 PM
It is worth researching the project, the most important thing is you should read the technical document and learn more about the team and this project.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 10:07:45 PM
Already answered by others but I will add my idea, I choose bounties that will run atleast 3 months, even though they failed atleast I waste 3 months only.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 10:01:58 PM
You should watch or study their white paper or their website.
Activity: 75
August 11, 2018, 09:40:34 PM
When choosing an ICO, I start my analysis by checking the availability of working offline or online business. It is necessary to study the idea of the project .
Activity: 308
August 11, 2018, 09:38:39 PM
I have a considerable measure of good mark battles today, yet it is extremely hard to get great marks on the floor, on the grounds that there are such a large number of trick crusades that unnerve individuals into not knowing whether to do it or not. I think the great mark battle is there to show the stores and the begin and end times of the crusade and the help of countless.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 09:35:01 PM
I try to chose those bounties with some renown, those whose ICO team appears on social media so I can search their background, I also try to chose those that are more recent so I can get more stakes, working since day one.
Activity: 77
August 11, 2018, 09:13:47 PM
You should know what you are joining, you can also read the technical documentation .
Activity: 81
August 11, 2018, 08:55:32 PM
Now it is very difficult to do this, because most of the projects are scams.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
August 11, 2018, 08:06:22 PM
I think, until last year it was so much easier to find a good bounty and Ico. Sadly, there are so much scam projects these days and it makes everything worse. It’s really hard to find a trustable team and project. But at least doing a small research could help to choose a good one.
Pages:
Jump to: