Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 28. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 05:42:37 PM
another way is that the ICO project already has a finished product that they are going to develop.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 05:39:59 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

I rarely read white paper. I always start my studies with the bounty Manager. I cooperate with the most famous and popular. Then, I look at the number of participants, then at how many coins there are allocated to the bounty and only then read the white paper.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 05:33:56 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I realized that it was very difficult because there were many campaigns with very good projects with very good promotions as well but in the end it failed even a scam, I think one way to choose a good campaign is to assess the potential of the project but many of them are good concepts , so I don't know what method is really effective for choosing a campaign
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 05:26:20 PM
Research and only research. Also I suggest to look at such platforms where  there is no need to post reports. (such as " bountysuite"). You will save more time for your researches and study about the projects. Also pay attention to the team of developers. If at least one of them was seen previously in scam project so it is better to reconsider your participation in such campaign. It doesn't mean that this one will be scam, but it is better to recheck everything. Good luck.
Activity: 57
August 10, 2018, 05:14:33 PM
As for me, to choose myself a better bounty. It depends on how the market operation become profitable, so that it will not affects the returns of the total benifits to every workers or members of campaign. All we want to do on how detect a good bounty is also base on the campaign manager. He or she must be a trustworthy someone.
Activity: 60
August 10, 2018, 05:08:04 PM
It is worth checking who is organizing the award, if it is the organizer of bonuses, who is responsible for generosity, I advise not to participate in generosity .
Activity: 132
August 10, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
It's hard to choose generosity if we're not selective then we'll waste time without getting anything
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
In addition to the white paper, you need to pay attention to the following :
What about project
The money raised (solf cap / hard cap)
Management team
Participants
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 04:17:04 PM
The simplest way to choose a gift in my opinion is to open a website on bitcointalk you can learn it there or study with people who are experienced first until you really understand and understand
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:09:55 PM
Picking or joining bounty is not what is really hard to do, put that's does not mean that you can just pick bounty from anywhere and start participating in it, because most of them are scam and waste of your precious time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
I think at the beginning you need to look into properly the internet site and white paper. Scrutinize it and undergo appropriately amongst these record. After that, you can have to search for their developer crew which plays an essential position in choosing an amazing bounty. now not handiest that however additionally there task and imaginative and prescient would be right indicator concerning this difficulty.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 10, 2018, 03:54:36 PM
In my experience realized that enough is not easy to determine how the project could shoot as skam projects regulations, too, can profit to give. The first thing I always is who is the campaign manager. I've been scammed not only once nor twice but trice
Activity: 140
August 06, 2018, 08:07:46 AM
You need to have a lot of experience and knowledge so you can make choices. It's not hard to choose a gift. All you have to do is check the background and if it suits you or you want to be part of the bounty campaign, then you can join. Sometimes it looks great but in the end fraud or may have cheap price. Hard to choose the best gift
Activity: 101
August 06, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

In order to choose bounty  we make sure that, that bounty that we  choose have good project and more on profitable and good team to the hunters.more so will need to make a good research before doing any bounty
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 06:26:42 AM
It took around 4 months for me to experience and understand this principle, that you would better go with 10 top bounties, then you will go with 30 of trash ones. It would be easier and more profitable.

but how to determine that the bounty is top? Sometimes the most attractive companies with high ratings are refused to pay as a result.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
I just try to follow the well-known and already proven managers of bounty companies. Of course you should still look at the projects and choose among them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 06, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
for all i know it's just one piece of advice - do not enter unless you've looked through everything to domwith a project and most importantly, its managers! good luck Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 06, 2018, 05:23:24 AM
threads like this have been repeated many times. maybe because most of them don't want to get a scam.
there are several ways:
select a bounty manager whose reputation is good and always active on social media such as telegrams

ico's rating is also good for analysis

the rest is like a road map, whitepaper, and development team.

another alternative way is, choose the bounty with the most number of participants.
good luck  Wink
Activity: 31
August 06, 2018, 05:18:12 AM
You must check first the project. You need to study the white paper and the development team. Then check the bounty pool and the budget for each campaign
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 05:13:14 AM
It took around 4 months for me to experience and understand this principle, that you would better go with 10 top bounties, then you will go with 30 of trash ones. It would be easier and more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: