Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 32. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 08:43:48 PM
Everything will come with time, and in the future it will be easier for you to choose generosity . It's not as hard as you think .
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
August 04, 2018, 07:47:30 PM
To choose 1 Bounty project, first we need to evaluate how the ICO.
I often use intermediate site for more information
For example: ICOrating, ICObeach, ...
Also I use a few experiences of ourselves in selecting projects:
1. Manager Bounty
2. The total prize money
3. The distribution% of the Camp
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 07:44:41 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
For choosing the best bounty campaign you must have a good research regarding on the project that you wanted to join because sometimes they copy the work of other and search all the team member if they are legit or not sometimes the picture of the team was get by somebody without the knowledge of the owner or let say the picture just was stolen you need to be a keen observer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 07:40:36 PM
Find good managers with a good list of successful bounties and take part in the bounty . For good generosity you should have a lot of knowledge about them.
In addition we must pay attention to the allocation and truth of the project. The success of campaign bounties is also influenced by the strength of the project. In other words, we must analyze carefully the project and the development team, whether real or false.
Activity: 82
August 04, 2018, 07:31:21 PM
Find good managers with a good list of successful bounties and take part in the bounty . For good generosity you should have a lot of knowledge about them.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 04, 2018, 07:12:28 PM
Reading white paper can help but you will not sure what happen to the bounty. Because they have project even good to invest they failed also because some technical errors or any problems happens during ICO.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
August 04, 2018, 07:10:11 PM
For bounty hunters it's important to choose good bounty otherwise just give effort get nothing.So follow some steps for choose good bounty. Main project,ICO ratings, bounty manager,their activity, social media activity, fund raised, Bounty manager activity, social media subscribers etc.
And the most important thing is to calculate the allocation for bounty hunters. After that, we must try hard to fulfil the rules so we can get full stakes. The important point is to read and understand projects and rules so that we can work optimally.
Activity: 107
August 04, 2018, 06:51:55 PM
Find a good ICO that has a good idea . When you find this ICO, try to find a campaign for the generosity of this project.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
It is this very aspect that needs to be noticed. the selection of the project. remember not least also a project that ends up disappointing or a scam. to learn that true whitepaper before we joined. and make sure the team concept, and it is indeed reliable and potentially.
Activity: 252
August 04, 2018, 05:43:46 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Absolutely the first thing we should do is read and learn their whitepaper, roadmap, the rating of ico bench and their background. But the key of being success in the project is you should check the reputation of their manager. Due to from my experience, if manager have good reputation and already famous in this forum, their project mostly success and profitable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 05:40:11 PM
If the difficulty of choosing a bounty then search by manager running. It is the simplest way to do. but when the results definitely want to then it is true that whitepaper read there and also the meticulous team who run. It is important to do things in order to be able to ascertain the results and avoid the scam.
Activity: 46
August 04, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
Well my strategy is to check who is publicising the bounty thread If it a reputable individual then I go through the whitepaper to know more about project if am satisfied I check the allocations for bounties if that is also satisfied I then enroll
Activity: 65
August 04, 2018, 05:21:37 PM
The most important thing is to try to find out the team, how experienced they are, they are strong and motivated or not. But if you have difficulties, look at the community  activity
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
Based on my experience you need to consider their background and products or whatever they really like
And you also have to know the development of the project so it doesn't scam

Therefore, those who need it, you must first read in each prize campaign so that you choose the right one that helps you get the prize that you deserve.
Activity: 139
August 04, 2018, 03:02:10 PM
There is lots of things to choose bounty Campaigns, But Best and easy way is just note down some good bounty managers and do all the bounties managed by them, this is the most easy way to find good bounty campaigns.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 02:27:18 PM
I believe that it is necessary to monitor how the tokens will be distributed. In the white paper of the project, it should be written what will happen with tokens that are not bought on the ICO. Many people omit this point, but in fact it is very important. If a part of not sold tokens goes to developers, they can strongly influence the rate of "manipulating" not only the news background, but also financially.
But if you want to find a good bounty, of course you have to know which ICO is hot. This posting of ICO topics on bitcointalk.org has many pages, which means that many commentators commented on that, proving it interesting and the ICO was discussed by many community groups at Telegram
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
You can check on this website icodrops. The best website I know
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 11:17:23 AM
There's been less and less good bounties lately. For six months the situation really became much worse. To find something worthwhile is now worth a lot of work.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 10:38:14 AM
If I choose a bounty that has achieved softcap and has a team that works real and clear. In addition, I also saw in terms of ICO ratings and had cooperation with various well-known partnerships.
Activity: 276
August 04, 2018, 10:27:00 AM
In my opinion, the way to participate in prizes needs to begin by studying and analyzing information about the Ico project. The more we read, the more experience we will know about Ico. And be careful to study the whole project. Look on the site to rank Ico and listen to opinions from more experienced users.
Pages:
Jump to: