Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 29. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
i always use review sites like icobench just to see if they have high ratings. it's not foolproof but it's gonna tell you something about a certain project. i once joined a project that turned out to be scam. i was new then and someone commented that he had a feeling that those are scammers because they are not KYC verified on icobench. so when i learned that info like that is available somewhere. i start off from there. legit check first. we devote so much time doing bounties so time is our investment. something that we cant take back if a project turned out to be scam.
Activity: 139
August 05, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
Aside checking/reading whitepaper, checking out the kind of bounty team assigned the work of management is also key. Some team have been know to reducing participants rewards basically because of their own gains.
Activity: 45
August 05, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
I think the best and the better way of joining and choose a bounty first check their white, the background and the manager of the project before joining any bounty.
Activity: 113
August 05, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
look for a project that you really like and search for all the informations you need
and then follow your instinct  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
Aside the whitepaper, the team and their website can also give you clues on how good the project is. If their tokens are backed by a product, that is a good sign because the demand of the tokens will be high and people will purchase it, hence you will be paid after the project. You should also identify the credentials of the team members and whether their expertise match that of the project.
Activity: 37
August 05, 2018, 09:50:19 AM
Facebook,twitter,youtube,translation and even signature campaign.Each bounty campaigns has their general rules that every interested participants need to understand carefully.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 09:48:43 AM
The more carefully you choose the bounty, the more money you will get. I use various sites, such as: icorating, icobench and so on.
Take the time to select a good project, in the future it will save you strength and health.
If we choose the bounty of the technology they want to develop, I always choose gifts that operate in banking, wallets, security and other fields that are certain that technology will be used in the future by everyone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
August 05, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
Read the forum, analyze what other users write, compare it with what is happening in the course of time, then draw conclusions about who is adequate to reality and who is inadequate, but after simply go to the same BOUNTY as adequate forum users. All information is publicly available, just learn how to process it with the desired degree of efficiency.
Activity: 99
August 05, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
well, checking the background of the bounty campaign and the bounty campaign manager, I think it is the best way to know first before joining the campaign
Activity: 546
August 05, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
The more carefully you choose the bounty, the more money you will get. I use various sites, such as: icorating, icobench and so on.
Take the time to select a good project, in the future it will save you strength and health.
Activity: 288
August 05, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
The way to choose my version of bounty is to first check the manager bounty, then visit the website and read the whitepaper about the project and pay attention to the project team, then make sure it has been listed in the Listing rating like the ICO bench, and finally you need to do whatever it is. Good luck, friend.
Activity: 87
August 05, 2018, 09:38:07 AM
this is my trick to get a good bounty
1. history bounty manager
2. the amount of allocation for bounty (this is my opinion which is most important because I do not want to waste my time on bounty for low pay) if you can project your income from the bounty before joining.
if profitable join and if not leave
3. website that includes (encryption and whitepaper)
4. project development team

hope this helps and succeed!

In order to choose bounty  we make sure that, that bounty that we  choose have good project and more on profitable and good team to the hunters.
Activity: 26
August 05, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
When you meet bounty program. You should find a lot of information about that project.
Such as:  website, userface, teamDev, technology...
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
August 05, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
My TOP-3 earnings (ETH) from bounty was from 2 scams (or unsuccessful ICO) and 1 good, but not hype ICO. So, now I participate in all (except real scam), because I don`t know who will pump that coins)
Activity: 154
August 05, 2018, 09:31:43 AM
First and foremost you must first select ICO project and study it carefully before to participate in the activities of its bounty, read the white paper on the project and roadmap, if they, if they have a solid community, so this project is likely to hype.
copper member
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 09:30:42 AM
i am only a Member on rank in this forum and you are in advance rank than me. I anticipate that you have more knowledg than lowe rank. in keeping with your query it appear you are just a novice.
Activity: 128
August 05, 2018, 09:26:33 AM
You can research about the project, read white paper, learn about the team, but there is no guarantee that the project would be successful. One thing you can do is to join a lot of social media bounties, who knows one of them would be lucky one.
Activity: 62
August 05, 2018, 09:22:06 AM
I always choose bounty made by reputable Bitcointalk developers, but many will do as I do, so the amount of money I get is less but more secure.
Activity: 686
August 05, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
I have several favorite bounty campaign managers. I try to follow their projects and if I like the project, I'm taking part.

It can be a favorite for some people to have a good and active campaign manager in everything that will be asked about the development of the project.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 09:10:49 AM
The answer is same that how to choose good ICO to investing,same analyst with choosing bounty
Pages:
Jump to: