Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 33. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 04, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
in my opinion, a good bounty is a gift that is always responsible to the participants for their progress and believes that they will develop and advance to be the best. and timeliness for participants does not deviate from the time specified
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
August 04, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
Check out the Bounty proj team, the bounty managers must be hard-working and honest. read the white paper, search the road map. Do the progeny product look extraordinary. Trust in your intuitions and your knowledge. Finally, do not forget the chance factor....
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
Choosing bonuses to participate is very important, because in the long run you have to follow their requirements and if you choose the wrong project, the bonus will not pay you and you take the time and effort because they
Activity: 57
August 04, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
I usually choose a bounty to go to the project's white paper, I think I will participate in a good project. Because there are many projects that are fraudulent.
Activity: 99
August 04, 2018, 09:36:43 AM
it is difficult in the beginning, but you need to learn how to do it, after participation in several projects
Activity: 82
August 04, 2018, 09:33:54 AM
A good bounty must have some of the following characteristics:
1. Product that the project is working on.
2. The managing team, are reputable team with their clear faces on the internet
3.  Read the white paper and understand the idea behind the project
4. Telegram community. Try to campare the number of people on the telegram and the telegram spreadsheet of the bounty. If the number on the spreadsheet is almost or not really far from that on the community, then you should know that the number of bounty hunters are too much than the investors.
5. Have a weekly check at the website to monitor the project progress.
Activity: 119
August 04, 2018, 09:28:19 AM
Actually, you have to view if the project is legit or not! Look for the team, the roadmap, the application of the project, then check how the team responds to the community! Cool
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
I choose the generosity for ICO. But for this you need to choose from many companies that are created from day to day, one is the most good. To do this, you need to pay attention to various factors. But even these observations sometimes do not help. Maybe someone knows a more reliable company.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 09:23:53 AM
It is impossible to determine in advance for sure whether bounty will be profitable or not! Some participants just participate in everything in a row, so as not to miss a profitable campaign. Some participants try to analyze projects, but it is not a guarantee of success. Earnings in the bounty is like a lottery. Maybe you're lucky, or maybe you're not Grin
Activity: 78
August 04, 2018, 09:20:02 AM
To choose a good bounty campaign one must be very vigilant and one of the ways to do this is by knowing the bounty manager and the roadmap of the project by reading their white paper.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
The keyword here is research. Always do your research about the people behind the bounty and their objectives. If you come to like them, check if they are competent.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 04, 2018, 09:12:43 AM
It is very difficult to choose a bounty that can give us a lot of advantages, because at this time I also have a whitepaper and website that is almost perfect, like a real bounty ... maybe by joining an experienced bounty manager, we will avoid scam projects
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
how to choose a good bounty ? I chose bounty, see from bounty group telegram members, if many who join up to 30k members, I think bounty is good, and worth to follow.
Activity: 53
August 04, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
Well, now bounty especially when you choose a lot of scams , I think you need to take a bounty from a certain Manager
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 09:08:59 AM
how to choose a gift by seeing the sale of the token is successful or not, if the sale is successful we can join the bounty, and also if you want to join the bounty choose a lot of sales.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 08:59:22 AM
Nowadays, all most every bounties are scam so, before joining any bounty it's very important to check their  background,their project theme,their team,their whitepaper etc can help to know about a bounty which is good or not!!
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
August 04, 2018, 08:26:17 AM
When your choose project to participate in bounty, you can pay attention on relusts of crowdfunding, team, partners, allocation funds to bounty. All this analysis will help you choose a worthy company(ICO/Bounty)
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 04, 2018, 08:26:04 AM
for me i mainly focus on the quality of the team behind the ico because i know if they are competent enough that would help the project to be successful which will be good for me as bounty hunter who translate white papers ANN and other stuffs
Well the team is very important but one should not forget the history of the bounty manager. Obviously no one would like to work and get underpaid because of the manager
Activity: 93
August 04, 2018, 08:24:23 AM
For the bounty hunters especially the newbies you have to consider the:
1.) The project is legal.
2.) Known and trusted bounty manager
3.) Read the whitepaper and know whether the project is in demand.
4.) Check their social media and Telegram group.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:23:37 AM
for me i mainly focus on the quality of the team behind the ico because i know if they are competent enough that would help the project to be successful which will be good for me as bounty hunter who translate white papers ANN and other stuffs
But I am also especially on the quality of the team behind ico because I know if they are competent enough to help the project become a success that would be good for me as a bounty hunter who translates ann white paper and other items
Pages:
Jump to: