Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 31. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
August 05, 2018, 03:18:53 AM
All people have different criteria for choosing bounty. I think to look at the bounty pool, limit of participants, on bounty manager and, accordingly, itself ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 02:38:15 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

There are no tips that can guarantee that a bounty is 100% good. All we are doing is looking for potential towards a good ICO, where quality ICO requirements must be met. See if the Softcap has been reached or not, see the allocation of funds given to the bounty, see the amount of participants, do not select a bounty that has many participants, see the ANN forum, whether it reflects a quality ICO.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 02:25:27 AM
You should choose a bounty with good rank in ICO ranking sites , you should check all social links that is working and replying on timely and also check bitcointalk user is up rank or newbies.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 02:04:24 AM
Of course it is a difficult thing to choose a bounty, if we are not selective then we will waste time without getting anything, and the most important thing before joining the bounty is to make sure the project is correct and not a scam.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 01:16:11 AM
you need to read the terms and conditions . to study the project, the road map . choose a good bounty Manager
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 01:13:20 AM
Choose a bounty with a good manager, has a high ratings, and also read their whitepaper for you know the purpose and mission of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:58:11 AM
Good ICO will have good bounty, you need to find good ICO and join its bounty campaign. I find on ICOBench high rated ICO and join their bounty campaign.
Activity: 546
August 05, 2018, 12:54:16 AM
There is many things have to remember to choose a good bounty you have to check the distibution of all facebook and twitter and signature in the bounty and the bounty time period for the bounty end and bounty reputation in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 12:01:26 AM
I am looking for a good course ICO project by looking at the team or project manager. And I see the sales achievement of the token. Because this is very important with sales reach soft cap project was certainly very worth to follow. Sales by reaching a minimum target which later if the ICO is complete the bounty hunter who will get the payments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 11:49:30 PM
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 11:40:26 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

the basic parameters are simple: a proven team of developers, competently and clearly compiled white paper, the amount of funds already collected.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 11:35:51 PM
You must check first the project. You need to study the white paper and the development team. Then check the bounty pool and the budget for each campaign
Activity: 386
August 04, 2018, 11:33:37 PM
now many people are hard-pressed to choose campaign bounty bounty campaign due to the scam. safest way ya now join campaign bounty that already reach the softcap and with a shorter duration.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 11:30:56 PM
Usually for myself in choosing the bounty, the first thing I see is the development of ico or pre-sale, whether it's going to softcap or hardcap because this is an important point. be a determinant of whether we will get maximum results or not
Activity: 247
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 04, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
I choose the bounty from the technology they want to develop, I always choose a bounty that operates in the banking, wallet, security and other fields that is certain that the technology will be used in the future by everyone.
Activity: 41
August 04, 2018, 11:05:57 PM
Find a good ICO that has a good idea, a good team .
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 10:15:48 PM
the number of participants in the bounty, how long the bounty runs for, the project reward pool and lastly, project feasibility. no point earning tonnes of stakes for a project that cant raise funds.
Activity: 304
August 04, 2018, 08:56:48 PM
I think it should be the same as you choose investment in ICO. You invest your time and efforts in this campaign to help the project to grow and have more customers. If you believe in idea, if the site has good structure, whitepaper is reasonable and you can understand it enough. After see the team and search info about their experience before. Then you have to decision to make.
Activity: 31
August 04, 2018, 08:54:47 PM
I think bounty is good depending on how we do the job .qlo we believe the gift is definitely there
Activity: 193
August 04, 2018, 08:52:04 PM
I think its depends the projects is good and check always the partnership of the bounty and analys a white paper and the member of the bounty if active.
Pages:
Jump to: