Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 38. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 10:29:44 PM
the appearance of bounty scam is not able to avoid. that can be done is to report this to the moderators to remove the bounty. It needs to be recognized that to differentiate or choose the bounty is not easy. scam a lot of hanging around and obviously this will be a challenge in choosing the bounty.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 31, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Everyone has their own way of choosing which bounty they will follow. Some people look at who the bounty manager is, some also read the whitepaper first, visit the website, read the ICO project roadmap and some choose only the ICO project for getting recommendations from their friends or relatives.
Activity: 445
July 31, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
I pay attention to how the manager keeps a spreadsheet and makes calculations, quickly responds to messages, helps bountyhunters or not and other important details.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 03:46:44 PM
There are various means or medium through which you can choose your bounty.
The most important part is that you should choose a genuine bounty campaign, either reporting or signature campaigns I usually choose my bounty from two major sources which are bountyhive and bitcointalk.
both have been wonderful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
July 31, 2018, 03:42:35 PM
This might undoubtedly the most difficult thing for every bounty Hunter out there as the market is full of a number of projects, sieving the best the most authentic one of them all might not be as it, as it needs lots of attention and keenness, this however doesn't have to be the case. Always look at projects with clearly spelt out procedures, and clear maps and development plans. Consider the development team and guage their competence, verify their legitimacy too, this way you might get the best of the best
Activity: 137
July 31, 2018, 03:37:30 PM
I believe participation in a cryptocurrency project should be based on ideology and fundamentals. If you don't have one you should try to read more about crypto and form some for yourself.

Particularly for me I won't do a bounty I can't invest my funds into. So for me to do a bounty it has to fufil some criterias like idea, product, team e.t.c. has to correlate with my ideologies in crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 03:21:36 PM
I think that you must decide in advance about the project. I choose social networks. But I think the best signature campaign.
Activity: 35
July 31, 2018, 01:34:45 PM
Some bounties are more demanding than others and they are more strict than others meaning if you do not follow their rules to the letter then you can be rejected. So you should find a bounty that is very convenient for you and easy to do.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
July 31, 2018, 12:06:05 PM
You can watch what bounty participants choose with Hero or Legendary ranks and go for them) Usually they are not wrong.
Activity: 326
July 31, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I generally came to the conclusion that I should choose the idea of the project. There are topics that are attractive to investors and this is the basis of choice. You can easily prometitorit in the internet. But with experience it is even easier to determine whether it is worth contacting or not, if the idea is not real, then let the fabulously beneficial bounty conditions there be nothing to do but time to lose.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

Choosing bounty is no easier than participating in ico. And the easiest is to look at the people around the project.
Experienced developers or bounty managers will be key variables for choosing a bounty. Although failure remains a commonplace for everyone.
Activity: 121
July 31, 2018, 07:27:17 AM
I generally came to the conclusion that I should choose the idea of the project. There are topics that are attractive to investors and this is the basis of choice. You can easily prometitorit in the internet. But with experience it is even easier to determine whether it is worth contacting or not, if the idea is not real, then let the fabulously beneficial bounty conditions there be nothing to do but time to lose.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
I'm first looking for projects for investment. I study their commands and White Paper. From the projects that I like, I also choose the bounty campaign and thereby invest and engage in advertising.
Activity: 69
July 31, 2018, 06:45:33 AM
The organization must can possibly gather or as of now collect a lot of cash. This is essential, in light of the fact that else, it is hard to expect that the item will be really executed, and the cryptographic money will show up on crypto-trades. Furthermore, if this does not occur, at that point your commitment of time and exertion will be futile.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
I usually cooperate with well-known bounty Manager and have a dialogue with them. I follow their updates. Each bounty Manager usually leads 5-10 companies. I have 8 such managers. So I choose from these companies where I participate.
Activity: 35
July 31, 2018, 06:40:26 AM
I am choosing bounties that are managed by popular bounty manager because the managaers are the ones to choose what project they will handle and surely, they won't choose a project that has a high chance to fail. Also, the platform that the project is having should be checked because it will give you assumptions whether it will be interesting for people to invest which would reflect to the rewards in the bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 31, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

I think Its a wise choice If we look first whose being manage on a bounty campaign that may be the first step to try to figure out which bounty campaign would be the good one join. And most of all not just white paper to be determined but also Its should also has a roadmap and also what would be the used of these token to an communtiy.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
choosing a project for advertising through the bounty company first look at the site. If the project really does make an important and useful thing for the whole society, there will be a lot of text on the site about the details and explanations. If the text is at least and it is not clear anything but only pop up and blink banners about the collection of money that the project is better to pass the effort. Pay attention also to the team and their experience. Be sure to look at the adviser and the funds included in the project
Activity: 54
July 31, 2018, 06:17:36 AM
I like to participate into bounties runned by btcltcdigger. This guys can be trusted and the projects his picking are legit and they have a real chance to succed into ICO's and after ICO's. and they have an amzing team that manage bounties
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 06:10:33 AM
Look for bounty with few participants. Most likely will be a scam, but if you are lucky, maybe you will get a huge profit. Crypto is risky, so bet on it.
Pages:
Jump to: