Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 37. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 01, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
First of all I search on bitcointalk new topics with new projects, and if the moderator of this topic has a good or at least neutral reputation. Also one of the important things is how many people follow this project. The other thing would be if this project is somehow mentioned on ico-raiting sites like icodrops. After a good analysis I make my decision. But there are also a lot of other factors
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
August 01, 2018, 05:01:50 PM
picking some bounty campaign is hard as take some many time to chose before step into further away, and thats why you need a lot of research to analyze any of project that seems good for you anyway
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 04:46:02 PM
I think not only read whitepaper but we also have to know their team and community on telegram besides that we also have to know bounty manager because bounty manager also influential to the success of a bounty
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:41:54 PM
I think you need to first study the ICO, and not look only at the bounty pool. The project can allocate only 1-2% on the bounty, but collect enough to bounty hunters were satisfied. It is not necessary to be conducted on> 5% scam projects. While Menlo.one did not start, they can not be determined.
Activity: 8
August 01, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
here too, as a beginner, I want to know how to choose a gift that is not a scam because there are many prizes that are running but in the end the scam ends whether we should be careful in choosing a good project
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 01, 2018, 04:24:10 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Reading white paper is important, but is not the main factor of choosing a good bounty.
One should also keep in mind the activity of the project team (comnunication in telegram and social media), clear terms of reward distribution (is should be clearly stated when the tokens will be paid), availability of a spreadsheet (so that you could control your work). And, of course, you should try to calculate your possible reward before entering a bounty.

Activity: 54
August 01, 2018, 04:20:12 PM
Similar to how you would choose an ICO to invest in.
Check the product, team and whitepaper. In the case of bounty, make sure you understand what will be expect of you to do and how rewards will be allocated
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 01, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
In order to find good projects, many criteria should be investigated. Pay attention to the idea of the project, and to the development team. I think that these are the most important points.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:18:44 PM
In my opinion, in order to choose the right project, it is necessary first of all to study the composition of the team of this project
Activity: 54
August 01, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

To choose a bounty, you have to check :
1. website;
2. whitepaper;
3. the idea of the project;
4. the team and developer.

After you check all of those points, then you can decide you should join the bounty or not.
Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 03:13:27 PM
Before I will participate in any project, I look at what the project is really about. I look at the team members who are in support of the project and the roadmap of the project. A good project always has hardworking supporting members to help push the project.
Activity: 97
August 01, 2018, 03:11:46 PM
to choose a good bounty is very difficult, but you can choose by looking at the whitepaper, the funds allocated, the development team, check the website
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
August 01, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
Until recently, I thought that IcoBench resource can be trusted, but more often I see not reliable projects that have a high rating and a positive characteristic on this resource.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 01, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
I used to look for the bounties at special sites like icobench and icodrops, because there you can choose the peoject with a high ratings, which has the bounty program.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
Never trust the ratings on the ICOBench there it is very simple you can buy yourself a place in the top for money. You need to carefully analyze the composition of the team and the concept of the project. It must be promising and long-term.
Activity: 93
August 01, 2018, 02:48:43 PM
A lot of times oi write it - dont choice Russia Team project,and always look at work product,than look at bounty mager if he is a good. Project with 70% will good,not scamming. But... Its a little lucky.
Activity: 97
August 01, 2018, 02:42:34 PM
Choosing bounties is not one of the easiest things for any bounty Hunter out there as there market is flooded with scam bounties and making decisions on which ones to take part in might not be easy, one might settle for some that they might think is the best yet they turn out not be, to avoid this one must be keen on the development team and verify their authenticity and their ability to come. Up with quality projects. Look into the quality of the product and it's market use too, these are the major determiners of the quality of a bounty
Activity: 10
August 01, 2018, 02:35:49 PM
Bounties can be chosed after going through their information and going through through the manager's profile to know that the bounty you want to participate in is not a scam
Activity: 8
August 01, 2018, 02:28:05 PM
choose the ICO, not the bounty. Good ICO, bad bounty? still can do, but nevermind bad ICO - awesome bounty
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
August 01, 2018, 02:26:30 PM
First I think to choose the honest bounty manager. There are many bounty managers who do good work. Secondly, research the team of the bounty reward ICO project. Look into the history of team members' social media accounts. After I read the white paper, I log in to Bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: