Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 40. (Read 10557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 28, 2018, 06:50:33 PM
Picking bounty is simple: just use the same criteria like you are picking a project you are going to invest in ti. Start withe site, the whitepaper, the team ,the project, the community etc, etc. If something doesn't seems right, I just abandon it and don't wiste time to dig more and find out that it is not very good. If it looks bad at some point, just leave it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
July 28, 2018, 06:47:38 PM
What I have been doing when choosing bounties is check the ICO bench and go from there.  Usually I read the white paper and the Ann thread.  I also check out the community on Telegram. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 06:46:43 PM
now we have to be more careful to choose bounty because many bounty scam and harming us, read first whitepaper, how the project progress whether has a good chance or not and see the team and manager, whether experienced and trustworthy or not
GFE
Activity: 336
July 28, 2018, 06:39:29 PM
Now there are a lot of websites evaluating ICO. Just choose perspective ICO and participate in its bounty campaign
Activity: 438
July 28, 2018, 06:35:15 PM
When choosing a bounty campaign, I pay attention first of all to the website and white paper of the project. I think that these are the most important indicators.

Yes choosing some bounty is more important to have income, always choose the legit and the right bounty with the right amount of allocation, and always check the team background.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
You should consider how good the project is and the size of the bounty pool matters also.  You should read the white paper. It might be a hassle but it will definitely help  you decide if you're going to join a bounty.  Join the bounty that has a well known manager.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 28, 2018, 06:11:58 PM
You need to spent a lot of time reading their white paper. And looking who are the people behind that bounty. And lastly. Make sure that the bounty manager is trusted. And have campaigns that he manage that became successful.
Activity: 329
July 28, 2018, 06:10:51 PM
I think you have to pay your attention on ICObench.com or  icomarks.com
There are many intersting info about ICO and useful details in this portals.
I think the ICO review website is no longer reliable because it is so easy to put something into the website using money. I think you know what I mean.

To see a good bounty, can by looking at the community. See how many followers on twitter, fb and telegram group. If they have a lot of followers it means that ICO attracts a lot of interest. Just make sure their followers are not bots or fakes
Activity: 420
July 28, 2018, 06:08:07 PM
Chosing bounties can be. One of the trikiest things ever  as there is no certainty on what will work and. What won't, the market is flooded with. A number of scam bounties that are not as good as they promise and the value of their tokens aren't as high as they have promised, there is need for caution when it comes to chosing these coins
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 06:00:40 PM
You just need to thoroughly study the project documentation, get acquainted with the team and if everything suits, work.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
July 28, 2018, 05:57:33 PM
Whenever i want to participate in any project, i first of all look at what the project is about. Are the team members unanimous or not? I check the roadmap of the project and their token sales. I also make enquiries of whether it is the second time for that project's ICO or first time. Then lastly, i consider the number of participants in that project.
You are really careful and thoroughness is very necessary so we are not wrong in choosing a project or bounty because if we rush without really understanding the potential success of the project of course the risk of our losses to be very high
why i say lose? because we are wasting time for something that does not produce anything
Activity: 228
July 28, 2018, 05:34:35 PM
I think that the most relevant points are bounty pool, rules and the project itself. Every point can compensate another and here comes the good bounty.
Activity: 304
July 28, 2018, 05:27:50 PM
There are so may available bounties, the only problem is how to choose. You just have to verify if the bounty is legit, if it's not a spam, or a scam, if it has a future and if it is a good project. Just check the bounty's information, check the details of the developers, and the peojecr itself.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
July 28, 2018, 05:23:25 PM
To choose the right bounty, you need to consider the whitepaper, the team and the idea of ​​the project, and if you like everything, you can participate.
Activity: 186
July 28, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
Whitepaper is just a mere thought on a paper. Many ICO have a very good whitepaper but they don't have what to show at the end of the ICOs, the projects will collapse again.
The team behind the project is the 1st criteria I usually look for, maybe they have integrity and loyalty, follow by the project, what is the future use of the project, is it going to be popular and accepted, how much rewards for participation... All these are my view on how to choose good bounty.
Activity: 532
July 28, 2018, 04:45:16 PM
Always check who is organizing the bounty if it is the bounty organizer are the one in charge of the bounty, I will advise not to participate in the bounty because most of them letter reduce the token they promise to give to hunters since they are the one organizing it. Next thing is to read the white paper check their website and look at the team make little research if all is well, all good to go.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
July 28, 2018, 04:43:18 PM
Before choosing the bounty learn something about technology overall and educate yourself about bitcoin and what it can possible be. After that research projects with bounty campaign the same way as you research any ICO:

- idea of the project. Is it worth something?
- team. Are they have enough experience to do that?
- road map. Is it real to do everything in their deadlines?

After these 3 basic steps you can read more about bounty rules and calculate possible rewards for participation.
Activity: 152
July 28, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
It is this very aspect that needs to be noticed. the selection of the project. remember not least also a project that ends up disappointing or a scam. to learn that true whitepaper before we joined. and make sure the team concept, and it is indeed reliable and potentially.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 04:41:10 PM
In this case I advise you to find out information on the forums. Those who are directly engaged in this. There you will find more useful tips. Than to look for good companies and reviews on sites.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 28, 2018, 04:38:08 PM
When choosing a bounty campaign, I pay attention first of all to the website and white paper of the project. I think that these are the most important indicators.
Pages:
Jump to: