Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 41. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
Whenever i want to participate in any project, i first of all look at what the project is about. Are the team members unanimous or not? I check the roadmap of the project and their token sales. I also make enquiries of whether it is the second time for that project's ICO or first time. Then lastly, i consider the number of participants in that project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 28, 2018, 04:31:57 PM
after did plenty of mistakes you will find the way.everyone pointing about various facts but you are one who should make decision that ability comes with experience only.So start your work today,do mistakes,learn every day,you will be fine.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 28, 2018, 04:27:17 PM
I think you must choose project then bounty so if ICO is scam then in bounty you would be scamed too ,so try to find best ICO es then check their bounties.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 04:24:57 PM
I think you first of all should find a good project. Unfortunately now many good projects refuse from bounty campaigns. Probably it is connected with a smoldering market.
Activity: 37
July 28, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
My plan for choosing bounty:
1. https://icobench.com/ https://www.trackico.io/bounties https://www.icohotlist.com/ico
2.  check the profiles of team ICO
3. The project, is it unique?.
4. I'm checking their etherscan token.io
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 04:19:32 PM
really, read the white paper, is it enough to understand if this project is good? when badly written technical document chances that the project will be promising very little. it is also very important which team is behind a particular project.
Activity: 71
July 28, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
you need to do good research, get advice from experienced people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
July 28, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
To choose a bounty is not hard. But the problem is to choose a good one. Because some of the bounty outside now are scams. So one needs to be careful.

The are lots of scam ICOs out there, but if ICO was successful the chance that bounty will not be paid is fairly low. So we should focus on searching for the good ICO instead of bounty with attractive conditions.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 03:57:49 PM
I always see the manager who set the bounty. and I also saw the whitepaper project.
as a reference i also see from ico review website, such as : ico bench, ico tracker and etc
Activity: 39
July 28, 2018, 03:55:12 PM
If you do not have experience in choosing projects, then you can participate in the bounty under the amazix. There are at least some guarantees of payment. And only a detailed analysis.
Amazix this is not a guarantee of success. In the bounty campaigns of this team, too, often comes across a scam. A popular manager is not a guarantee of a good project.

This is true, as much as I like Amazix, them man aging a campaign for a project doesn't guarantee the project's success
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 03:54:37 PM
It's a good topic. I personally believe there are some factors behind every bounty. I usually check website, whitepaper, projects long run objectives, social media community and I think bounty managers reputation is also sometimes needed to be considered.
It is very difficult to find a good project. Many scammers are very cleverly disguised as successful projects. Therefore, any information received about the project should be checked independently, if there is such opportunity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 03:49:47 PM
If you do not have experience in choosing projects, then you can participate in the bounty under the amazix. There are at least some guarantees of payment. And only a detailed analysis.
Amazix this is not a guarantee of success. In the bounty campaigns of this team, too, often comes across a scam. A popular manager is not a guarantee of a good project.
Activity: 94
July 28, 2018, 03:47:35 PM
There are numerous bounties around and it is difficult to make sense of it which is great and which isn't great. I have a companion who might do any abundance that he can discover on the web without checking whether it is great or awful. All things considered, he has effectively earned a decent cash with it. Nonetheless, you can spare your chance and endeavors by checking the data of bounties that you need to join. At that point, you will know whether it is beneficial for you or not. On the off chance that it isn't great, we don't have to invest our energy to work with it.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 03:37:38 PM
I have a lot of reference to know if that's a good bounty or not, using a lot of sites that gives a good background about those Bounties out there, like ICOrating, ICOBench, alexatraffic, or reading their whitepaper and if they have a good Bounty Manager! You need to consider those things so that, it will help you pick the best Bounty.
Activity: 432
July 28, 2018, 03:29:57 PM
These days there are multiple scam bounty. One needs to be careful when choosing bounty. One must learn from its past mistakes an to do this one need to know the Manger that is managing the project and the roadmap of the project.
Activity: 78
July 28, 2018, 03:23:33 PM
To choose a bounty is not hard. But the problem is to choose a good one. Because some of the bounty outside now are scams. So one needs to be careful.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 03:16:49 PM
There are a several bounties out there and some may end up scam. For you to choose the right bounty learn from your previous works if the campaign manager is legit, Ask someone who you know also do bounties if the manager is trustworthy and is legit. In that way you will be able to do more out of bounties.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 03:13:20 PM
Choosing bounty is good to be steps by steps. Read and understand first their general rule and if you think that you are qualify and of course if you like it then join.  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
I choose the bounty using preferences in bounty managers that I trust. There are several people and teams from whom I earn constantly. I trust them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 02:26:43 PM
It's a good topic. I personally believe there are some factors behind every bounty. I usually check website, whitepaper, projects long run objectives, social media community and I think bounty managers reputation is also sometimes needed to be considered.
Pages:
Jump to: