Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 44. (Read 10557 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:32:34 AM
The process you go through before investing in a business or an idea, you need to inculcate that criteria in your bounty selection process. In bounty, you invest your time and resources, which means you should be selective and analytical with your choices. Another thing you should pay attention to is the price of the token at ICO and the total tokens allocated to the bounty program.
I have plans to start a thread for this same topic. I will go into how best we can maximize our earnings from bounty programs according to forum ranks.
Stay tuned.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:12:01 AM
i think their mission and vision would be the best way for finding out for choosing a good bounty campaign. For me, I always try to scrutinize of the budget allocation regarding the bounty campaign, also recruited bounty manager would play an important role for this issue not only that but also checking the team is a vital point.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Earning some good profits in bounty is unpredictable because you'd never know if the reward coin has a good potential after the bounty program so I must say that it's all about luck , but if you are wise enough you can still earn some good profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 06:03:49 AM
I think finding best bounty right now is much harder than before. It is necessary to study the project from all sides. Try finding some and reading their whitepapers ANNs websites, take a look on the previous project the manager have handled, you will be able to see wether their project succeeded or not.
Activity: 1302
July 27, 2018, 06:03:20 AM
There are many bounty campaigns in bounty service section but all bounty campaign is not appropriate to join because maximum bounty campaigns goes to dogs... Firstly i read whitepaper, team management, roadmap, SOFTCAP, hardcap,...
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
July 27, 2018, 06:02:07 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Well, we can't easily determine if that ICOs is really profitable and not a scam, it requires an intense study or research in order to determine if it is a really good campaign. Sometimes it is a matter of luck because no matter how good the platform is if the problem in the manager or developers, your effort will be still in vain. I had already experience that scenario but I don't give up but rather use it as inspiration to never do the same mistake again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 05:56:49 AM
The easiest way to choose the best bonus is, you should follow those who have full member accounts, and they do what campaign you follow the campaign. I guarantee you will not worry about choosing the wrong campaign.
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
each of us has our own preferences and ways . my way is just to follow the best bounty managers
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
I think to choose the right bounty u need check the team and softcap, then read the whitepaper. If idea of project is good u can try
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
July 27, 2018, 05:46:06 AM
i dont take part in bounties anymore .The last two i took part in i never paid a cent
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 05:42:43 AM
Who could come up with such a topic about awards. Rewards are combed with steaks. The more rank the more the reward and yes, you need to choose the right company. But it's very difficult.
Activity: 76
July 27, 2018, 05:41:22 AM
but most of the time you get it because its free
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
July 27, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
The whitepaper is a reference that is very important to be able to know the quality and the concept that is applied from the bounty. However, it is not a guideline that guarantees to be able to judge that the bounty is pretty good. There are several things that also need to be checked to be able to know the quality of bounty. Like a team that plays a role in his bounty operations, his advisory team, and the sponsorship of his bounty path. 3 aspects are very important, if the 3 aspects that have a good level of quality, it is likely that the bounty is worth to be followed and will give satisfactory results.
Activity: 396
July 27, 2018, 05:38:39 AM
Although I am not an expert in the bounty mission, I can share the way I choose the bounty mission!
First, I will look at the Bounty manager. Secondly, I will join the Bounty Telegraph Group to judge whether this bounty mission is worthwhile through direct language communication!
Activity: 840
July 27, 2018, 05:35:02 AM
At the moment, this is very difficult because most projects are fraudsters. I think that soon the situation will change, because the market will go up.
Activity: 41
July 27, 2018, 05:33:05 AM
You need to pick the abundance venture first you should read precisely it's standards, white paper and guide. At that point look administration group, genuine item. When you fulfilled the venture will achievement then you can join the abundance crusade. In reality it's not hard to pick great Bounty battle that you will procure cash, on the grounds that the greater part of them are extremely productive
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 27, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
In order to find a good project, you should carefully study everything. Pay attention to the idea of the project and the team of developers. The project must inspire confidence.
Activity: 108
July 27, 2018, 04:50:43 AM

not so hard to choose bounty, all you have to do is check its background, if you feel it is good and suitable then you can follow it. the important thing is you have to find the right bounty so you can earn money.
Activity: 280
July 27, 2018, 04:33:44 AM
If you can not take the right decision then get some idea from pro users and know which bounty they are using then you can find good bounty without any hard work.For me, I always try to scrutinize of the budget allocation regarding the bounty campaign, also recruited bounty manager would play an important role for this issue not only that but also checking the team is a vital point.

I, too, used to choose bounty for popular managers, but now I made a conclusion for myself that the less the manager has, the better. This means that he responsibly approaches the selection of campaigns and not enough of all the projects that will hire him.
Activity: 89
July 27, 2018, 02:46:02 AM
 If you can not take the right decision then get some idea from pro users and know which bounty they are using then you can find good bounty without any hard work.For me, I always try to scrutinize of the budget allocation regarding the bounty campaign, also recruited bounty manager would play an important role for this issue not only that but also checking the team is a vital point.
Pages:
Jump to: