Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 45. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 02:42:39 AM
No one can tell you what bounty is good, what bounty can make a lot of money, and many people will not find excellent bounty in one go, which is accumulated by the experience of failure again and again. In my opinion, bounty is a simple way to earn money by following a few rules, but it contains a lot of bounty scams, we must have a deep understanding of their website and white papers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 27, 2018, 02:35:51 AM
To be able to choose a nice bounty, then it indeed needs a thoroughness. Because the number of bounty is also very much. I think that the longer, this number will continue to increase. Usually I choose a nice bounty based on the achievement of his token sales. I select an already secure, so that the softcap.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 02:34:03 AM
The best way to chose bounty is by doing due diligence. Participating in bounty of a failed ico is going to be waste of time. If you know a manager that always manage nice bounty which he also calculate and pay on time . Suggestion from the pro users will be another option. If you can not take the right decision then get some idea from pro users and know which bounty they are using then you can find good bounty without any hard work. Don’t be panic and don’t take any decision without researching any bounties background to ensure your benefit. Get some knowledge about them and then take a proper decision for yourself.  Grin
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 02:21:04 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I am sure that with the analysis of the bounty campaign, you should pay special attention to the potential of the project. The possibility of its successful launch. This is much more important than empty promises of a good reward. If the ICO does not achieve its goal, then you will not get anything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:09:54 AM
Use your best judgment on what bounty would you like to participate. Make your own research first and verify if the bounty campaign ico is legit. You may visit also some bechmarking ico, they are the one that is making the ico rating.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 09:27:41 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

I don't believe that its whitepaper determine how profitable the bounty is. There are bounties that declared right from the start how much they are allocating. Some are less than $1M and you should pass that one. Only consider the ones that at least offer $2M.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 09:23:40 PM
My experience when choosing bounty or airdrops :
1. Look at website, UI.
2. Look at whitepaper, onepage, roadmap.
3. Look at developers, real or fake dev can decide you choose or not
4. Look at Investor and Advisor.
Activity: 223
July 26, 2018, 09:15:12 PM
Aside The White Paper, you may look at the Past History with responses to its former ANN if it's a long existing Project that pays good. But if it is a new Project, I feel all rules and procedures must be scrutinized and strictly adhered to to earn requisite rewards
Activity: 57
July 26, 2018, 09:08:45 PM
I think bounty is an easy thing, in the first of all you should be an computer literate and know what is bounty. Now for you to choose bounty, you have to read about the bounty you want to choose and check or read the background read the whitepaper very well and if what is written suits you, you can now register in any of the bounty either you register in signature, twitter or facebook etc, you must follow it up till the bounty end and you receive you token that is all

Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 26, 2018, 08:40:28 PM
It's not all about reading the white paper.
What are the things that you look out for in the white paper:
- You check to know the product or services they will be offering
- Whether the product has a competition and if it does; what are the chances of it thriving in the market i.e. any competitive advantage
- Analysis of the product has a verified and workable Github account, to know if it's a feasible project
- The Resume of the management and advisory team
- the social media duration, commitment and traffic to know how feasible that can be,
- How much was allocated for the bounty project and the expected duration before the pay offto know if it is worth the stress, etc

These and many more, after the analysis, will definitely give you a clue on which bounty to take part in
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2018, 08:39:33 PM
You need to study the project documentation, their team and goals. Check manager. Check the site. Read more about bounty and how it is conducted.
The campaign manager is going to have huge impact on what you need to do in a campaign and you'll get a small understanding on how you will get paid.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
July 26, 2018, 08:24:28 PM
You need to study the project documentation, their team and goals. Check manager. Check the site. Read more about bounty and how it is conducted.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 26, 2018, 06:12:34 PM
I try to choose a bounty with not too many partecipants and with a good allocation in % to campaign I want to join. That are the main things I watch before selecting it
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

To bounty is an easy thing, first of all you should be an computer literate and know what is bounty. Now for you to choose bounty, you have to read about the bounty you want to choose and check or read the background read the whitepaper very  well and if what is written suits you, you can now register in any of the bounty either you register in signature, twitter or facebook etc, you must follow it up till the bounty endsi and you receive you token                  
Activity: 105
July 26, 2018, 06:06:22 PM
Does the ICO have a good team behind? Teams with a working prototype generally lead to more successful ICOs.
Activity: 90
July 26, 2018, 05:57:08 PM
You must check the project background as well as the team, and you must also read the whitepaper that they provide, so that you can have a vision with there project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 26, 2018, 05:55:12 PM
Will for me i choose a bounty that has good reward and short bounty. I also pick a bounty that has good historic manager and high rating in a ico rating sites
At the end, it is not bounty manager who will send rewards, it is team behind the project. Good bounty manager doesn't mean anything because team can change terms before they start distribution of tokens. Also don't be fooled by good manager, they are only managing bounties, it doesn't mean project is good. Keep that in mind while searching for good bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 05:49:35 PM
Will for me i choose a bounty that has good reward and short bounty. I also pick a bounty that has good historic manager and high rating in a ico rating sites
Activity: 209
July 26, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
When want to participate in any bounty visit there website and see weather the  full profiles of the teams are there so if you can find that there move down to check the white paper and see if the project worth doing it.
Activity: 97
July 26, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
Well, there are plenty of types of bounties out there, for example if you consider the twitter account the ICO promoting the bounty has it's own rules about it, so you have to read their bounty thread in order to find the campaigns that fits you the best.
Pages:
Jump to: