Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 43. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 04:04:37 PM
In order to choose a bounty to participate you must;
Go to their site and download their white paper
Know what the project is all about
What the project seeks to solve
The profile of the team managers
The roadmap
Partners
Marketing strategy
People's acceptance or hype of the project
Activity: 37
July 27, 2018, 03:58:34 PM
I always look at the sites https://icobench.com/ and https://www.trackico.io/bounties for what is the best current pre-sale ico.
Activity: 24
July 27, 2018, 01:54:02 PM
I think the best form and to do a research in the project with the time will know which and better  campaign
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
bounty is the budget allocated for the project, see if the exact amount because of too much of my suspicious budget so I will not be blinded by Big rewards in the bounty, also I will check whether the team, and the project is good, last check the reward manager if the manager has a reputation well, because well-reputed managers do not choose low-class gifts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 12:09:42 PM
before choosing a project, I get acquainted with the team, communicate in a telegram, ask various questions, etc
And it is right. This precaution will help you recognize scam projects. You are very wise if you do this. It can not lose money to you because of mistakes.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
most gift campaigns in prize section are invalid. Which there is no token distribution after. So if you do not want to waste your efforts on it should choose a bounty managed by a trusted user. And also high ranking users. The cause of the gift in the part of the bounty is very difficult to determine because some scam ico projects are currently in the bounty section.
Activity: 125
July 27, 2018, 11:25:55 AM
Unfortunately, there are few ways, and most of them are known to all, stick to all the tips and you will reduce the risks
Activity: 82
July 27, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
I prefer to study a technical document, read the project, I watch the team behind the project .
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 08:18:14 AM
Now it is very difficult to choose a successful ICO project, but I suggest that you pay attention to all the steps that can help you win a reward. First of all, you need to look at the room! Because they depend on the fate of the project, which you are going to promote. No less important is white paper, it shows how much the team is educated, and competent, in this matter. These factors can show you if the project is promising or not.
Activity: 8
July 27, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
in my own opinion i would say other than the use of the whitepaper, proper research will help in choosing a proper and benefiting bounty
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:20:46 AM
Read all the information of the bounty, such as white paper, websites, including the teams if there are really true because some are editing the picture and attractive for the bounty hunters. Visit their social media if the community follows them.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
in fact, now to identify a good company has become a problem, because Firstly there are a lot of benches, in the second place there are a lot of participants. I created the following algorithm for myself: first I check the rating of the company (I try to choose not less than 4), then I look at the generosity of the company (possible limitation by the number of participants), duration of the company and partners
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
If you are going to choose bounty where you will participate, look for the popular manager because I assure you that all their projects are successful at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
Well,  you've got to find out yourself. Currently,  the bounties are not stable. To choose bounty, We need to carefully look at the project critically and the experts backing the project.
Activity: 81
July 27, 2018, 07:04:41 AM
I prefer a bounty on coins to a token . Learn the existing coin exchange site so you don't waste time .
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 06:59:59 AM
Today's bounties are very unstable. I constantly face the extension of campaigns and the delay in payments. Perhaps the best option is a campaign with weekly payments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 27, 2018, 06:52:40 AM
How many people inform us we must obviously pay attention to the choice of bounty. Take the time to know the project, look at their site and their social media to get an idea if they are serious or not.
Activity: 52
July 27, 2018, 06:48:32 AM
Look for a good bounty manager, its all.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 06:47:54 AM
choose a bounty company you need carefully, for example, I look at the rating and the number of experts who assign an evaluation, just draw attention to the product and the team, I study the company's website
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 06:44:29 AM
before choosing a project, I get acquainted with the team, communicate in a telegram, ask various questions, etc
Pages:
Jump to: