Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 85. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
May 21, 2018, 04:16:55 PM
Personally there are certain factors I consider when choosing a bounty campaign. I consider how good the project is,  the allocation for the bounty, etc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
May 21, 2018, 04:10:36 PM
Personally to me the easiest way is to go to https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/ and choose the most interesting bounty

Because they select the best ICO projects and the best bounties for them as a result
Please choose a project with better perspective and participate in its' bounty

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 21, 2018, 03:54:52 PM
choose a bounty with the same way of choosing an ico and try to find one with the lowest participant  and with the biggest share of bounty in %
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
First review the project then check the kind of work they are asking you to do and the reward involved
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
It is necessary when choosing to re-read the white paper and rely on their own experience, or on the experience of their friends, as I do for example
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 03:12:00 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Obviously you really need to read the entire platform because there is no assurance if you are going to earn profit since not all the coin in the market does really have the growth for their coins to increase its price.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 03:10:58 PM
Its practically nt possible to judge a good bounty program at an early stage as we are not certain of the characters of the managers and what the plan is for the program, However, the factors to consider include.Good bounty manager, If you have a good bounty manager with good reputation managing the program then there are chances that the bounty program shall be a success, You can also use the participants as an indicator, god program will attract a number of hunters.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 02:45:01 PM
First, you should choose the project that promises to be successful. After that, see what percentage of tokens are allocated to the bounty campaign. Select the largest. After that, look at the distribution of the tokens in the direction in which you are going to participate.
Activity: 434
May 21, 2018, 02:33:45 PM
There are many parameters, first of all look at the development team and the budget of the bounty. Also, activity in social networks is important. when choosing a bounty.
True, for myself in choosing a bounty is if they have a product, a dedicated team and I always go to their website to learn a lot for their project and I make sure to read their whitepaper for more information. So that's when I will join their bounty program. Sometimes even a nice whitepaper, a good team and others fail the project.
Activity: 340
May 21, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
The easiest way is to see which bounty campaign we are doing in this forum. This is the most direct way. The other most effective way I think is to find a famous reward manager is very critical. I usually do this. In the end, I will study the white paper of this project. this is my opinion
Activity: 39
May 21, 2018, 02:31:22 PM
There are many parameters, first of all look at the development team and the budget of the bounty. Also, activity in social networks is important. when choosing a bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 21, 2018, 02:26:57 PM
To choose the right bounty I think you can see the manager managing the campaign, if a bounty is managed by a reputable manager here, I think the ICO project can still be chosen as a proper bounty.
Activity: 113
May 21, 2018, 02:26:11 PM
to choose bounty is very simple once will folllow this processes,,firstly before making a step in to any bounty,,we need to make a good research on different bounties ,,secondly we must be able to know how far the bounty have gone in the market before doing or take part in it
Activity: 73
May 21, 2018, 02:20:52 PM
get to know the bounty manager first, then you can learn about the ICO. read their wallpaper, join their telegram. so you can monitoring the bounty progress. if you think that ico trustworthy. then you should join the bounty
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 21, 2018, 02:12:08 PM
You have to find good ICO with high rewards and few bounty participants - this is almost impossible. If you find bounty which meets all the requirements, let me know!
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
for me the thing we need to know is the campaign manager, because I do not want to follow bounty if the campaign manager is not trusted. then I see the background of the project.
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 02:06:49 PM
Perhaps because of spam occurring in the bounty for their own personal gain it ultimately makes a loss for those of us who participate in the gift especially the loss in terms of time during the following spam bounty.

this is my trick to get a good gift
1. the manager of the gift of history
2. the amount of allocation to the gift (this is my most important opinion because I do not want to waste my time for low rewards) if you can project your income from the bounty before joining.
if profitable join and if less profitable do not participate.
3. website that includes (encryption and whitepaper)
4. project development team
5. in the clay of the success of the project they held earlier.
hope this helps.
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 05:43:58 AM
If you have a lot of time and you want to spend it with benefit for yourself and other people, then I advise you to come here and learn about the prospective project - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
May 21, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
absolutely all first looks at bounty managers. But I do not think it is. I think it's entirely luck job. We do not know what will happen.
Too many instances available, (INS, and others)
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 21, 2018, 05:39:51 AM
You mean how to choose a better bounty,i think you should know who are the person at the back of one campaign,and also be active in their project,you should know if they can really help in our community, and last make a resaerch about thier project i think these are the things that you should do if you want to pick a good bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: