Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 86. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 05:37:48 AM
I choose my generosity based on the manager. If the bounty manager is famous, who has experience of detecting fraudulent intentions from the developer and his team, then I'm sure to join such generosity.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
May 21, 2018, 04:22:09 AM
The trick to selecting good bounty campaigns is to always look for good campaigns from reputable bounty managers or bounty managers you've worked. This option will help you minimize the risk and avoid virtual projects.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 04:19:39 AM
To choose a good bounty you must first need to investigate well and gather some data about the project if its popular to investors and has a potential to be success.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
May 20, 2018, 07:22:32 PM
Check for the team first whether they are legit because scammers around are just using someone else's identity. Check also the concept if there is already a major competitors existing in the market and what features do they have in their product. This product should also be seen on github to make it more convincing to invest on the said initial coin offering.
Activity: 166
May 20, 2018, 07:15:21 PM
You have to have a lot of information and learn to understand the ICO project. Maybe you should be able to learn with the older like the senior member and the higher level accounts. And make your failure in following the ICO project is a valuable experience in order to be able to give the future a passion for success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 07:12:58 PM
It difficult to choose good campaigns but first thing to know is their whitepaper in light of the fact that you can see all the data about the venture and discover who is dealing with their undertaking, and furthermore join their message to discover truly is he trusted, and above all else perceive how much measure of distribution their abundance they provide for the members.
Activity: 210
May 20, 2018, 07:05:30 PM
Choose bounty that alway a active staff and its always update ther spreadsheet !!  On time and many member that who join that bounty and have offecial fb !!
Activity: 616
May 20, 2018, 06:56:12 PM
I think that the analysis of ICO projects and bounty campaigns is a very complex and multi-faceted issue. Even after you have carefully studied everything you can be mistaken. Much depends on your luck.
Activity: 378
May 20, 2018, 04:59:28 PM
We need to study the project in detail. I recommend to read the white paper. It carries all the information and project and answers all the questions.
Activity: 135
May 20, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

First of all when you are choosing bounty campaign you should check the background of the project and take a look in the community if it is big.also most bounty campaign are just useless,,,that is they have no valve with potential
Activity: 150
May 20, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
all bounty will make money if we are not wrong in choosing (scam) and one way you mentioned is correct that is by reading white paper besides also see the team in the project and see bounty manager handle the project .. choose bounty manager already has a lot of experience
Activity: 195
May 20, 2018, 04:50:40 PM
You need to study the project in detail, read the white paper and draw the appropriate conclusions. The main thing is to really be interested in it.
Activity: 135
May 20, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

If you want to choose a good bounty, you should be able to see innovation from devnya when launching ICO and its benefits. and also you should read the project's white paper before you join, and see the manager who runs an experienced bounty campaign.,,further more before doing campaign,,,let Make a good source
Activity: 471
May 20, 2018, 04:43:13 PM
I recommend some website you can easily find out good bounty.Before joining bounty you can check rating i always try it and of course checking project roadmap.You will be get more details about project is how much promising.
1.https://icobench.com/icos/bounty
2.https://icobench.com/
3.https://icobountyhunt.com/
4.https://icotracker.net/
5.https://icorating.com/
copper member
Activity: 322
May 20, 2018, 04:35:02 PM
I usually choose the project by the status of bounty Manager. I look at social networks as they are conducted and how many people involved and whether the project is interesting.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 20, 2018, 04:34:31 PM
I just take the company from top managers. They bring a stable income. Although it is not large, but stable
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 04:30:09 PM
Except whitepaper pay attention on quality of project - idea, team, website, support. Also how many raised money at the moment and if  they have chance to reach SoftCap.
But none of this can guarantee that project won't become scam
I fully agree, you can still pay attention to the company manager, and I look at the table on the participants, whether there are representatives with high rank.
Activity: 294
May 20, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
Bounties becomes sometimes hard to choose because there may be many scams which you can come across. Just see the whitepapers of every bounty program and also search about its team mates because it may tell you how much potential it is having..
Activity: 132
May 20, 2018, 01:35:53 PM
When choosing a bounty many criteria, a good project is visible immediately on the site, by rating, by responsiveness of the Manager. But still you will not be given 100% guarantee
Activity: 120
May 20, 2018, 01:31:00 PM
I always choose bounty base on managers of the bounty like Amazix has good reputation ,so do Bounty u see them managing and also bounties from bountyhive.com
Pages:
Jump to: