Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 90. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 06:17:01 AM
I always check their campaign manager background their team member developers of the projects and their white paper and website. but we cannot say if bounty are not good if we did not try to join on it.
Activity: 20
May 17, 2018, 02:07:04 AM
You need to learn the command, read the documentation. Just pay attention to the manager who leads this campaign. In addition, you need to choose a campaign where a high percentage is allocated to the bounty.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
You can research about the project,the most important you must read white paper and learn more about team and that project.
we must be sure that the projet are legit because now a days there so many scam,so we need more carefull by choosing bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:36:23 PM
It is true that there are a lot of bounties and it is very difficult to determine a good bounty. You can research about the project, read white paper, learn about the team, but there is no guarantee that the project would be successful.
Activity: 116
May 16, 2018, 02:21:38 PM
You need to get acquainted with the program and the idea of the project in detail. The choice of generosity requires a careful review of the bonus program, check whether the project really offers a good product with potential growth. The most important thing is to pay attention to the team, and the roadmap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 02:00:54 PM
In order to choose a good project, you should study it carefully. Pay attention to the idea of the project and the development team.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Its not hard to choose a bounty. All you must need to do is to check its background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join. For you to need it, you must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to choose that right one that helps you to gain money. I just give you an advice to read and read for you to understand it all.
For me, the best way to choose a perfect signature bounty is that you must look at the ICOs platform so you can tell at youself if that particular ICO will possibility to success with that platform and look at the token sale target also if that is believable to happen.
Activity: 208
May 16, 2018, 01:55:39 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

To find a bounty that is profitable try to research about top ICO's or hot ICO's because some ICO's now have a good ratings, so that bounty is a good bounty. Also, try to read their platform and whitepaper to understand a lot about the project, and the last thing most of the good projects have many participants in bounty campaigns like signature and social media campaigns.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The Power of NEO
May 16, 2018, 01:40:02 PM
NEO POWERED BOUNTY and AIRDROP

Spotcoin https://www.spotcoin.com/ref/9faac01a-2d41-11e8-9fe8-0e2c9ce2c3c8

Epiphany https://www.epnex.io/sign.html?i=00Jdxze

Travala   Just hold at least 2000 SWH or SWTH in your NEP5 compatible wallet to receive AVA tokens

Gagapay  https://gagapay.network/?ref=S1lfarX

Asura Coin  https://www.g0blin.com/asura/

Senno   http://vy.tc/fARLn90

Other bounties and airdrops

Open Platform http://vy.tc/fEpNV83

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 01:24:49 AM
For me to see bounty with big pay can be seen from bounty manager, if he often run some bounty and success, can guarantee bounty is good.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 01:17:59 AM
It is true that there are a lot of bounties and it is very difficult to determine a good bounty. You can research about the project, read white paper, learn about the team, but there is no guarantee that the project would be successful. One thing you can do is to join a lot of social media bounties, who knows one of them would be lucky one.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 01:01:25 AM
Checking the profile of the bounty campaign and the  administrator is the most ideal approach to know first before joining the campaign.
You may check likewise the past campaign that how the bounty administrator handle their campaign....
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 12:59:03 AM
Picking bounty if troublesome. You need to do your research as though you were a speculator.
You likewise should ensure the bounty necessities are not all that much like genuine work or you will get wore out rapidly. Some bounty directors will utilize any reason they can discover to
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
May 16, 2018, 12:58:35 AM
The best research is find out about their project, do they really good and just a day dreaming. And then make sure there are a development team after the ICO to make sure the project is developing.

You have made a point there. I hope you are doing it yourself. The bounty aspect of a project is only a part of the entire project. So you need to know not just the bounty but the entire project more importantly. If the project looks really good and that they already have so many trusted members and their team is composed of known experts, then it must be good to join their bounty also.
Activity: 123
May 16, 2018, 12:52:13 AM
to choose bounty, we must be sure that the projet are legit and the manager of the bounty are legit, and we must count the effort for that we can make sure to complete the tasks so both are win win.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
May 16, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
The best research is find out about their project, do they really good and just a day dreaming. And then make sure there are a development team after the ICO to make sure the project is developing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 12:48:13 AM
It is important to closely research on team members of ICO, Their background and platform of the project must be interesting to the eyes of investor's, because i do believe, The more investors dig on it, the higher profit you earned after the end of ICO,
Activity: 41
May 16, 2018, 12:45:58 AM
For choosing the bounty one must study about its background and the rewards it is giving will be satisfactory to  you or not ,  some bounties give more and some give less rewards for there work but that also depend on the friends/followers you have ,so on investigating it properly and also by observing  its projects you can  choose your bounty.
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 12:34:21 AM
I think the two most important things that we should look that how much is the budget of that particular bounty..how much for which section of bounty and secondy who is the campaign manager of that particular bounty...because we can trust them
Activity: 204
May 16, 2018, 12:29:38 AM
Whether the bounty that the campaign is good or not I think depends on the Manager. It seems to me like Sylon great Manager with a project that has already proven to be handled a lot of success. I think he is nice to follow. And you can do some more research about the site, social media whitepaper and let you can be sure with your project that will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: