Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 88. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 02:21:36 AM
Yes, I agree. The first is white paper. The second I pay attention to the pool. Third, I draw attention to the number of participants.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
May 20, 2018, 02:14:17 AM
ofcourse it is hard to say which bounty will be the good and which are the bad , as you said by yourself reading the white paper is a start but you better also check how many participants already take part , sometimes a little participants can bring  good things , you can check dcn bounty thread
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 02:12:22 AM
Look for a project that you could see actually being used in the real world and not just vaporware.  Most important thing is to verify the team behind the project and make sure they are real people with past experience in the field.
Activity: 89
May 20, 2018, 01:40:14 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Maybe a good campaign manager will pick a good project too.
Activity: 72
May 20, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
There are a lot of bounties out there and some may end up scam. For you to choose the right bounty learn from your previous works if the campaign manager is legit, Ask someone who you know also do bounties if the manager is trustworthy and is legit. In that way you will be able to do more out of bounties.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
May 20, 2018, 12:34:48 AM
to select bounty the good one, I usually read whitepaper,see the team,see sponsor,looking at allocations bounty,so the point while the project makes sense
its goals and concepts I think the project be a success
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 12:14:29 AM
Initial step I saw the official telegram of the project. Next I see the manager and all the teams behind the project. Next I look at hardcap of a project. Next I look at the allocation of prizes to be given to bounty participants. Maybe that's what I understand about the selection of bounty.
Activity: 224
May 20, 2018, 12:13:14 AM
5. Not needed long time at bounty program
The time of the bounty campaign is not a method for assessing quality of projects. I tend to choose bounty campaigns lasting . By that, you can better understand the project as well as the team devs, their ideas and seriousness are really focused on building and developing projects rather than haste and ideas transient (with no goal). The most important thing to choose a bounty campaign for me is the practical idea and dedication, seriousness (morality in the trade)
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 12:02:16 AM
Many opinions to find a good bounty. but besides the most important allocation there is that projeck is a real projeck not a fraud. because I'm sure if the projeck is a fraud then there will be many things that will make it inhibit payment to us
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
May 19, 2018, 11:59:50 PM
1. Choose bounty manager that high rank bitcointalk id
2. Partner ico their program look at their website
3. Bounty allocation coin..dont over 5% from ico
4. Simple rules at their campaign
5. Not needed long time at bounty program
Activity: 144
May 19, 2018, 11:30:08 PM
it's easy to find a nice bounty especially if they reach their pre sale so sure sure that they support their project and the admin must be active on their telegram so it's also worth the effort
Activity: 107
May 19, 2018, 11:05:50 PM
For me ita really hard to pick a good bounty. Because today many ico didnt pay there reward for bounty. Like bezop. Thats why i will based on there telegram member. If the member of there telegram is huge i will apply on that
Activity: 38
May 19, 2018, 11:01:29 PM
You can do a little search about the project (predict if the ico will succeed), tokens allocation for your bounty pool and the supporters number.
Activity: 840
May 19, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
You must carefully study many projects in order to find a good campaign. But even this will not guarantee that you will be successful and reward for work.
Activity: 11
May 19, 2018, 12:31:12 PM
In my own experience I choose bitcoin by reading their thread and after that is their white paper. I always do that for my better profit after the end of the bounty campaign. So better to make your own way of choosing a better bounty campaign for your own business.
Activity: 10
May 19, 2018, 08:51:05 AM
Bounty is easy to select and if you do not check properly then there are some campaigns that are not particularly good for investing their campaigns. There are some projects that have almost the same characteristics and reasons incomplete.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 19, 2018, 04:30:33 AM
nothing sure each bounty can make money although man or team behind bounty have good reputation because its depending how interesting the project and depend on market
Exactly, if the project will be a success we can make money from bounty.
That is uncertain because they are running an ICO based on the time period, if people will buy all the tokens offered, in that case
there is a good chance of success.
Activity: 116
May 19, 2018, 03:33:03 AM
I oftern check its background and whether it is suitable for me and I want to be a part of that bounty campaign I will join in it. It is not really easy that you need to find out who are the team behind the project, they are should be professional, strong and experienced. If you have more time, I think you should read in advance in the bounty campaign for choosing the right one which is enable to help you gain money.  Grin
Activity: 217
May 18, 2018, 11:06:23 PM
There are many posts in the forum about this issue, mainly the following problems:
- Find ICO review sites to see if the project is highly appreciated by the community and the experts.
- Select projects by the prestigious bounty manager on the forum.
- a little luck =)))
Activity: 532
May 18, 2018, 11:04:50 PM
nothing sure each bounty can make money although man or team behind bounty have good reputation because its depending how interesting the project and depend on market
Pages:
Jump to: